Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hot Exhibitionist

9,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Sylvan- Out For Blood
Masterpiece said it perfectly. I don't see why so many people find it "wrong" to wear panties with a character's face on them. It's not like you'll be seeing the person's underwear anyway so it's none of your business what the design is. If you do see it then that person is obviously your partner, which is the only case in which you have any business to care what their kinks are or what they wear underneath their clothing.

Bigotry. Society overly-sexualized UNDERWEAR, so now we're not allowed to wear the kind we want because some kids in an internet forum think it's "creepy." Because they, like society, mistake underwear for something sexual.

And like you said, it's none of their business what a person does for sexual fun, unless you are ******** THAT PERSON.

******** morons. This forum is dead because of retards like this.

In the other Twilight discussions I go in, nobody had any problem with the Edward Cullen panties. Only on Gaia.

Pathetic.

Liberal Friend

The Mangled Masterpiece
Sylvan- Out For Blood
Masterpiece said it perfectly. I don't see why so many people find it "wrong" to wear panties with a character's face on them. It's not like you'll be seeing the person's underwear anyway so it's none of your business what the design is. If you do see it then that person is obviously your partner, which is the only case in which you have any business to care what their kinks are or what they wear underneath their clothing.

Bigotry. Society overly-sexualized UNDERWEAR, so now we're not allowed to wear the kind we want because some kids in an internet forum think it's "creepy." Because they, like society, mistake underwear for something sexual.

And like you said, it's none of their business what a person does for sexual fun, unless you are ******** THAT PERSON.

In the other Twilight discussions I go in, nobody had any problem with the Edward Cullen panties. Only on Gaia.

Pathetic.

They're probably a bunch of vanilla pricks who were molested as children, so anything that associate with Daddy reminds them of sex. lol

Hot Exhibitionist

9,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Sylvan- Out For Blood
The Mangled Masterpiece
Sylvan- Out For Blood

Pathetic.

They're probably a bunch of vanilla pricks who were molested as children, so anything that associate with Daddy reminds them of sex. lol

If they associate panties with Daddy, then they were most definitely molested. I associate panties with not getting arrested for having my cooch out.

Hot Exhibitionist

9,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Autobiographer 200
And I'm blocking each and every last one of you ********. I don't want to accidentally show you kindness in the future. Except for the one smart guy. People who can't respect others' choice of UNDERGARMETS clearly don't deserve respect themselves. I'm the one person in the thread who disagrees and I get questioned for it? Why not question everyone who DOESN'T want to wear them? My preference is just as respectable as theirs.

But since you don't think mine is, I don't think yours is.

Liberal Friend

The Mangled Masterpiece
And I'm blocking each and every last one of you ********. I don't want to accidentally show you kindness in the future. Except for the one smart guy. People who can't respect others' choice of UNDERGARMETS clearly don't deserve respect themselves. I'm the one person in the thread who disagrees and I get questioned for it? Why not question everyone who DOESN'T want to wear them? My preference is just as respectable as theirs.

I'm thinking of trolling here in my spare time. I don't like Twilight anyway and it's not like there's much positivity floating around here anyway.

Hot Exhibitionist

9,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Sylvan- Out For Blood
The Mangled Masterpiece

I'm thinking of trolling here in my spare time. I don't like Twilight anyway and it's not like there's much positivity floating around here anyway.

Oh, if you're not a fan, then you'll definitely enjoy it here. Because for some dumbass reason this is the only Twilight forum ON THE INTERNET that is full of NOTHING but haters.

I don't even check notices from these assholes anymore. None of them have anything worthwhile to say.

Liberal Friend

The Mangled Masterpiece
Sylvan- Out For Blood
The Mangled Masterpiece

Oh, if you're not a fan, then you'll definitely enjoy it here. Because for some dumbass reason this is the only Twilight forum ON THE INTERNET that is full of NOTHING but haters.

I don't even check notices from these assholes anymore. None of them have anything worthwhile to say.

I never check my notices these days. No need unless I'm RPing. Or bored like now. If I've been offline for 24 hours though don't even expect me to care about what was said. ADD FTW.

Hot Exhibitionist

9,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Sylvan- Out For Blood
The Mangled Masterpiece
Sylvan- Out For Blood
The Mangled Masterpiece

I never check my notices these days. No need unless I'm RPing. Or bored like now. If I've been offline for 24 hours though don't even expect me to care about what was said. ADD FTW.

WTF are you doing in here, anyway?
Sylvan- Out For Blood
I don't think the subject even came up for adult fans who would want to wear these. Adult fans wearing these is not the problem that people in this thread or people in general against these panties seem to have. How did you not notice that? I don't mind panties with characters on them -children have panties like that, of course- but his mouth, for a lack of better words, would be right against little girls privates. The problem people against these panties have is that teens and little girls would want these if they were able to get them. When stories about these panties first got out, the concern was minors who would want these and the parents that would/wouldn't buy them for their minor daughters. No one gives a s**t if an adult wears these.
The Mangled Masterpiece
Kiba Shinzu
The Mangled Masterpiece
Nothing wrong with those. I'd wear them.

Why though?
The whole thing seems much to creepy, and there's barely an innuendo going on there. It's a pretty obvious statement of... naughtier subjects with a fictional character.

I could only see people who want a sexual fantasy fulfilled to wear those.
If you have a better explanation as to why someone would wear them though, please feel free to share.

I see nothing creepy or naughty about it. I don't have to justify my fashion sense to you. I enjoy wearing articiles of clothing, undergarments or overgarments, that have my favorite characters on them. Considering I'm a nudist, if I'm even wearing clothes, I'm usually in my underwear. So wearing panties with Edward Cullen's face on them are the same as wearing a T-shirt with Edward Cullen's face on it. Since panties are my versions of T-shirts anyway.

If people want to wear them for sexual purposes, that's their right. To each their own. Get over it. If it bothers you so much, don't wear them, or date someone who would. There's no need for an explanation, there's no right or wrong explanation. Live and let live. let people wear the ******** what they want in peace. Get over yourself. Etc, etc. Or at least find a more respectful, less challenging way to voice your confusion that doesn't imply that you have an issue with WHAT OTHER PEOPLE CHOOSE TO WEAR UNDER THEIR ******** CLOTHES.

Whoa Nellie. Calm your tits.
I want you to take a look down, and let me know when they have been sufficiently calmed.

I don't have a problem with people wearing these, I just find it a little creepy (which it is, just a little), you don't. I was just asking why you might wanna wear them, because I can't see why anybody would. I'm not out to attack you or anybody, I'm just asking. If you find it offensive, then just tell me so, instead of trying to scold me for something I haven't done.
I'm not really sure how else I could have asked that question any nicer. I even said please feel free to share if you have any explanations. If you didn't want to bother explaining, then don't. It's not that big of a deal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff