Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
Cholix-chan
personwholikescookiezX3
Please do not feed the troll.
It's kind of late for that... Beside, she's simply asking for it because she did the same thread few months ago.

I don't see how this thread of 'Questions to Twi. Haters' is asking for things like you to post insults which have nothing to do with the topic. It's one thing for you not to agree with me, and post you reasoning's. But when you are rude, or just an annoying a**, that's when I think of you as a nimrod who has no apparent life once so ever.

You still haven't given me a legit argument on why you disagree with me. In till then, I will no longer waste my time on things like you.
-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
Cholix-chan
personwholikescookiezX3
It's kind of late for that... Beside, she's simply asking for it because she did the same thread few months ago.

I don't see how this thread of 'Questions to Twi. Haters' is asking for things like you to post insults which have nothing to do with the topic. It's one thing for you not to agree with me, and post you reasoning's. But when you are rude, or just an annoying a**, that's when I think of you as a nimrod who has no apparent life once so ever.

You still haven't given me a legit argument on why you disagree with me. In till then, I will no longer waste my time on things like you.
I'm not going to defend the trolling, but I will explain it. When you open up with an insult, you can't be surprised that you got an insult in return. I found it to be irritating that you made the assumption that antis secretly love the series to be discussing it so much for a plethora of reason. Keep in mind that you posted all of this in a condescending manner. I'm very sure that I wasn't the only one who was at least a little bit annoyed that you made this silly assumption because you were upset that so many antis just wouldn't leave Twilight alone.

In the end, it seems that you will continue to return to insults to get your point across which never works in a debate and instantly makes your point of things- which already has been countered and put to rest, mind- seem less able to be taken seriously. Have you not heard? She is a troll, she will not give you a legitimate argument.

ETA: When I say that you had a condescending manner, I mean that you posed a question when it seemed that in your irate mind set you already had the answer to your question and that you dared anyone to say you were wrong. It seems like you kept this mind set because you don't even seem to acknowledge that people gave you perfectly reasonable answers. you got a set of answers, got a bit burned, and wanted it to be over with.
-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
Cholix-chan
personwholikescookiezX3

What's your pathetic reasons to like that shitty Twilight series?

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
Cholix-chan
-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
Cholix-chan
personwholikescookiezX3

Because, it's my opinion. To some people it's a poorly written, shitty story with stupid sparkling vampires. But to others, like me, I can see past that. I see a powerful love story. That's just my own opinion, and I don't need to justify my opinion any further to you, or anyone else like you.
-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
Cholix-chan
-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
Cholix-chan
personwholikescookiezX3

Because, it's my opinion. To some people it's a poorly written, shitty story with stupid sparkling vampires. But to others, like me, I can see past that. I see a powerful love story. That's just my own opinion, and I don't need to justify my opinion any further to you, or anyone else like you.
Then why do you feel that people who dislike it have to justify why they dislike it or else you'd just regard them as secretly liking it in a mocking manner?

Their "powerful love story" is nothing more than a get rich quick scheme by Meyer that is labeled as a love story when it's really just immature people who have fallen in lust. We hear NOTHING of Edward's personality through Bella-nor of Bella's personality, mind-, only how immortality and vampirism has made Edward incredibly beautiful. Edward, the other half of this couple, has nothing more than an infatuation with Bella's humanity, her scent-which was stupid-, and his inability to read her mind. Which was never explained.

His lack of ability to read her mind, one of the biggest things that connected them together, and it was an extreme disappointment that she failed as a writer to give a reason why he could not. To top off that b***h slap she delivered, she made Edward have no reaction when he saw through Bella's mind that she acted like every single girl that he's come across. The type of girl that he's explained that he despised for their shallowness. ******** simple common sense though, huh? It's happy endings and frolicking through meadows for everyone. Powerful love story, gimme a break.
-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
Cholix-chan
-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
Cholix-chan
personwholikescookiezX3

What love story? All I see is shitty lust. I don't have/need to respect you nor your shitty opinions.

Quotable Prophet

-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
Cholix-chan
-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
Cholix-chan
personwholikescookiezX3

Then why do you expect us to justify our opinions to you? That sounds rather hypocritical.

Also, what "powerful love story"? He's hot. She smells good. That's the only real thing they have for each other. Because we certainly don't see them sitting down talking about their individual interests. That would imply they HAVE individual interests outside each other.
Nobody Famous
-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
Cholix-chan
-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
Cholix-chan
personwholikescookiezX3

Then why do you expect us to justify our opinions to you? That sounds rather hypocritical.

Also, what "powerful love story"? He's hot. She smells good. That's the only real thing they have for each other. Because we certainly don't see them sitting down talking about their individual interests. That would imply they HAVE individual interests outside each other.
I know their interests. Bella like to whining and bitching and talking down about herself and attempting suicides (which she failed at). Edward likes to stalking and watching underage girls, and raping animals and little boys.

Greedy Capitalist

Don't walk away from me when my d**k's hard!
Dun forget cliff jumpin11
-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-

So... you feel that it is good, ergo it must be good? Despite the fact that you won't (or can't? We've no proof that you can) substantiate your belief with any evidence other than "It's my opinion"?

Dangerous Bloodsucker

4,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
oh no. I'll freely tell you I love the movies and the books. I love to hate them. They're stupid. They're vapid and I like reading really stupid things for my own amusement. That being said, watching a bunch of equally vapid fans call this sorry excuse for a series the greatest thing in the world or, barring that, claiming it is greater than Harry Potter or something else that is equally better than Twilight ever hoped to be is really, really infuriating. It's like seeing Stephenie Meyer claimed to be the next Stephen King of Isaac Asimov, one of the most influential science fiction writers in our history next to Jules Verne and suchlike. That is sickening. The culture that worships this book is so lacking in any sort of knowledge about anything other than their own boring, dull lives that they can't imagine greater things than a really boring story about a girl's wet dream fantasies of a vampire that sparkles like he was doused with glitter every day. And they're not even Good fantasies.

I could point out much, much better romance novels that are more entertaining than this series bar none. Betina Krahn writes good romances. Claire Devereaux has a number of books all in a sort of series following the lives of certain couples that is also a lot of fun. Granted they're adult novels and not teen books, but even teen books don't have to treat the readers like the very silly people that seem to think Twilight is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Or. If you want classic literature read the Brontes. Or read Jane Austen. I personally dislike the Bronte sisters' works, but that's just me. I find them rather depressing. Jane Austen has the right amount of humor, satire of common situations and folk from her time and romance and drama to keep me reading. That may not be for everyone. Even still, they're still miles better than Twilight and classics for a reason. Twilight will eventually fade out of existence and only become some sort of cult sensation followed by a few people who either enjoy it for its stupidity or enjoy it because the story is something they like, but it will Never be a Classic.

Beloved Shapeshifter

The Colonist
Don't walk away from me when my d**k's hard!
Um... Wasn't it him that walked away despite that because he either didn't know how to use it or he was a whiny b***h?
I just like to troll. lol I seriously just never got into Twilight. But mostly, it's cuz I like to troll.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff