Welcome to Gaia! ::

Manly Man-Lover

Wait a second...

Lukan's not alone on that front. No one is accepting your point of view as the only one. Possibility, maybe as theorizing and exploring concepts can go anywhere (well not so much that it'd be possible since Meyer's pretty vehement against doing another Twilight and possibly writing anything but collaborations at the time). However, I certainly don't accept your views and your tactics.

And those events were present during both Breaking Dawn movies. In the first one, they were pretty blatant as the scene of the girls playing on the beach while Jacob talked to whomever about the one that the dude was looking at. And that Jacob- who imprinted on Renesmee as an INFANT- and who winds up helping in the role of caregiver before Bella's awakening is a huge hint toward grooming.

(Hi, I'm Jacob. I used to change your diapers and I saw you naked!)

In a relationship with Cyberweasel89

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
thisduderighthere
Lukan Wolf
thisduderighthere
Lukan Wolf
thisduderighthere
Lukan Wolf

But that is not how it happens in real life. Did you even read Minerva's starting piece? The Westermarck Effect makes it so that Renesmee will never love Jacob as lover/significant other. Because Jacob will be a part of her life since day one, Renesmee will never see him anything other than a big brother. This is because when someone has been part of a child's life in their very early years for about six or so years, that child will not see that person in a sexual way or be sexually attracted to them. In other words, when you grow with someone from your early years, you don't want to have sex with them. That is the The Westermarck Effect. This also why family members don't have sex with other family members.

The only way I can see Renesmee falling in love with Jacob is if he stayed out of her life for about 16 or 18 years.

So you have a thing for blood and gore?

This is Meyer you're talking about, she will never go that route should she ever write more. Furthermore, Meyer was very specific that imprinting was all about finding someone to help pass on better genes to the next generation. That means that he will not stay in "guardian mode" if Renesmee wants to date someone else. There is a very good chance that he will become like Sam, that he will become violent and either attacked her or the guy she loves. You want to know why? Because he wants her. He wants to make his and have sex with her, even she doesn't want to. That is what imprinting is all about.

I already explained that, Jacob will no accept such a thing and become depressed. He will get violent and force Renesmee to love him, even if she doesn't want to. He will do that because of his instincts, because he imprinted on her.

Though I don't know why you care. You've stated many times that you don't like Jacob.

i know that there is a WAY that things happen but you of all people should know that meyer doesn't always write things the way they are SUPPOSED to happen. if she wants nessie to be completely on board with it then by god meyer will make it happen. lol

oh of course i do (not too much though) and you should too, i mean come on, the word "wolf" is right in your name.

it's not likely that she'd go that route but if she did, you know exactly what meyer's capable of.

i hated jake when he was trying to steal edward's girl when it was clear she didn't want him. but i like him as nessie's personal "till death" bodyguard.

So you're telling me that Meyer will write a book about a relationship that is nothing but ***** and child grooming. As if writing a series biased on an abusive relationship wasn't bad enough mad Note to self, never read that piece of s**t if it ever gets created.

And what does whether or not I like blood and gore have anything to do with my username? You're not making any sense.

Unfortunately, I do know what Meyer is capable of, being childish and unprofessional. Not to mention, being a horrible writer that does little to no research and glorifies horrible things like abusive relationships, child grooming and *****.

But that's the thing, Jacob won't be Renesmee's "personal "till death" bodyguard." He imprinted on her, meaning that he wants to be her lover, even if she doesn't want to be his lover.

i'm telling you i have no idea what meyer will do if she writes any more but anything is possible.
and you know i don't see their relationship is abusive in any way, shape, or form.

nevermind.

exactly. so you know.

somewhere down the road, maybe. but for now, that little girl is safer than the president so long as she stays away from him, when he gets mad.

Perhaps not, but I can take a very good guess. But their relationship is abusive in every way, shape and form. Former victims of abuse and rape say so, experts say so and my college psychology professor says so. Nothing you say or believe will change that.

You are making no sense. Do you even know english?

So you do support child grooming and *****? Well aren't you a wonderful shining example of humanity stare

you're entitled to your opinions and you're entitled to believe the opinions of others as well.

no hablo ingles.

i do not support that.

It is not an opinion, it is a fact. Former victims of abuse and rape say so, and the experts say so. If people with fist hand experience, or have trained to recognize such things say that the relationship is abusive, then it is abusive. Nothing you say or do will change that.

...I'll take that as a no. May I suggest Google Translate? If you do people will actually be able to understand you, and it will make you look less stupid.

If you don't support child grooming and *****, then you would not support Jacob's and Renesmee's relationship. Yet you do.
Lukan Wolf
thisduderighthere
Lukan Wolf
thisduderighthere
Lukan Wolf
thisduderighthere

well theres the problem. if you can't handle meyer's made-up "science" then twilight just isn't for you. there are no rules when story telling.

it's all about perspective my friend. i saw the "imprinting" as a good way to stop that fight and a GREAT way to bring the two families together. this imprinting will have very weird long term effects
on everything but we'll cross the bridge when we get to it and for me that's good enough.

i am always willing to accept viewpoints, it's you all who have the problems with respect. lets see how you handle the above.

Meyer's science is "not made" up. In fact, science is never made up. She used science to explain her "vampires" and greatly failed at it because she know nothing about biology. She knows nothing about biology because she didn't do any research. any author, any real author, worth their salt will do research before writing a story.

Of course the imprinting will have "very weird long term effects on everything" because Jacob imprinted on a newborn. He was sexually attracted to a newborn. Even worse, he will be a part of that child's life since day one. That is child grooming and *****. If you think those kind of things are okay, then you are very horrible person.

I'm sorry, but you're setting off my Bullshit detector
User Image

hey luke, you're getting trollish. you want me to change, you have to put some effort too.

she did not fail at explaining her vamps. like i said "made up" science. meaning theres no way it can be wrong.

yes thats what i said. dont worry, i don't think those things are ok at all.

i think your "detector" is broken. just saying.

So telling it like it is and pointing our your BS is trolling? So does that mean when you ignored us, even those who quoted you, and openly insulted us all while supporting the OP who was acting like a childish troll in this thread, was you acting polite and civil? Also, it's Lukan, not "luke" lookwhosback1.

And I repeat, there is no such thing as "made up" science because nothing about science is made up. So let me repeat myself, Meyer tried to explain her "vampires" through science and greatly failed at it because she did little to no research. If you have no idea about you're talking about, then you can be wrong. Mayer didn't know what she was talking about, so she was wrong. I will keep saying that because it's true.

If you think that child grooming and ***** are a "good way to stop that fight and a GREAT way to bring the two families together", then you do think that those thing are okay. English, do you know it?

Nope, it's working perfectly fine~

no. but your words carry a certain tone that i don't like and you know that. you're provoking me which is trolling.

there is such a thing as made up science. meyer just showed you it. honestly though, do you have no imagination?

i don't think there was child grooming and ***** at the time of that fight.

oh thats right, your bs detector is detecting YOUR OWN bs. because you're the only one not accepting my views right now.

No offense, but I kind of have a hard time being respectful of you because you tend to be an a*****e.

There is no such thing as "made up science" because science is never made up. It is very real. No, Meyer showed me that she knows nothing about science and sucks as an author. Oh I have an imagination, a very active and wild one at that, but the stuff I made up makes sense, unlike Meyer's horrible train wreck.

that's understandable. i mean even though i can switch from total a** to respectful gentlemen in a split second, i can still understand human nature to NOT get over stuff so fast. and as you can see i'm attempting to give you some leeway.

i know theres no such thing as made up science. what i'm saying is there are no rules when writing or if you can't live without the notion of there being strict writing rules then maybe, "rules are meant to be broken" would work for you, i hope so. a story is a product of imagination which means meyer can explain her vamps any way she wishes and no matter what she says about them, she will never ever be "wrong". i think her masterpiece makes perfect sense.

btw, good job! i didn't feel provoked at all by this reply.
Lukan Wolf
thisduderighthere
Lukan Wolf
thisduderighthere
Lukan Wolf
thisduderighthere

well theres the problem. if you can't handle meyer's made-up "science" then twilight just isn't for you. there are no rules when story telling.

it's all about perspective my friend. i saw the "imprinting" as a good way to stop that fight and a GREAT way to bring the two families together. this imprinting will have very weird long term effects
on everything but we'll cross the bridge when we get to it and for me that's good enough.

i am always willing to accept viewpoints, it's you all who have the problems with respect. lets see how you handle the above.

Meyer's science is "not made" up. In fact, science is never made up. She used science to explain her "vampires" and greatly failed at it because she know nothing about biology. She knows nothing about biology because she didn't do any research. any author, any real author, worth their salt will do research before writing a story.

Of course the imprinting will have "very weird long term effects on everything" because Jacob imprinted on a newborn. He was sexually attracted to a newborn. Even worse, he will be a part of that child's life since day one. That is child grooming and *****. If you think those kind of things are okay, then you are very horrible person.

I'm sorry, but you're setting off my Bullshit detector
User Image

hey luke, you're getting trollish. you want me to change, you have to put some effort too.

she did not fail at explaining her vamps. like i said "made up" science. meaning theres no way it can be wrong.

So telling it like it is and pointing our your BS is trolling? So does that mean when you ignored us, even those who quoted you, and openly insulted us all while supporting the OP who was acting like a childish troll in this thread, was you acting polite and civil? Also, it's Lukan, not "luke" lookwhosback1.

And I repeat, there is no such thing as "made up" science because nothing about science is made up. So let me repeat myself, Meyer tried to explain her "vampires" through science and greatly failed at it because she did little to no research. If you have no idea about you're talking about, then you can be wrong. Mayer didn't know what she was talking about, so she was wrong. I will keep saying that because it's true.

If you think that child grooming and ***** are a "good way to stop that fight and a GREAT way to bring the two families together", then you do think that those thing are okay. English, do you know it?

no. but your words carry a certain tone that i don't like and you know that. you're provoking me which is trolling.

there is such a thing as made up science. meyer just showed you it. honestly though, do you have no imagination?

oh thats right, your bs detector is detecting YOUR OWN bs. because you're the only one not accepting my views right now.

First off, there was no fight, it all just a vision that Alice had. Which, may I add, is total BS. She shouldn't have been able to have that vision in the first place. Second, it child grooming and ***** that brought the shape-shifter and "vampires" together. Which is still very horrible.

No, it's detecting your BS. And the reason I'm not accepting your views is because they are toxic and wrong.

i didn't mean that fight. i meant the fight that broke out while bella was giving birth, the fight between cullens and quilettes. everybody was saved by the news of jacob imprinting. and at that time it was a good peaceful war ender, not child grooming or *****.

it's still not accepting my views so it's still detecting your own bs, because i am accepting your views.

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
thisduderighthere
Lukan Wolf
thisduderighthere
Lukan Wolf
thisduderighthere

No offense, but I kind of have a hard time being respectful of you because you tend to be an a*****e.

There is no such thing as "made up science" because science is never made up. It is very real. No, Meyer showed me that she knows nothing about science and sucks as an author. Oh I have an imagination, a very active and wild one at that, but the stuff I made up makes sense, unlike Meyer's horrible train wreck.

that's understandable. i mean even though i can switch from total a** to respectful gentlemen in a split second, i can still understand human nature to NOT get over stuff so fast. and as you can see i'm attempting to give you some leeway.

i know theres no such thing as made up science. what i'm saying is there are no rules when writing or if you can't live without the notion of there being strict writing rules then maybe, "rules are meant to be broken" would work for you, i hope so. a story is a product of imagination which means meyer can explain her vamps any way she wishes and no matter what she says about them, she will never ever be "wrong". i think her masterpiece makes perfect sense.

Why did that sound like you were being condescending?

Actually, yes there. You need to know proper and grammar for one. Second, what you write needs to make sense. ake Harry Potter for example. J.K. Rowling made the magical world of HP up, but she still did research. She looked up Latin words and mythology. She made sure that she knew what she was talking about. If you created a story about another planet with orange skies, you need to be able to explain why the skies are orange. The sky on our world isn't blue just because it's blue, there is a real reason for it. The laws of science must be followed, the same for the laws of magic. There is a set or rules that all authors must follow if they want people to understand their story.

I mean, do you even know the writer's motto? It's "Write without fear, edit without mercy." That means to write without fallowing any rules, but then go over your story to make sure that it follows that rules and fix/edit if it doesn't. Imagination is nice, but it can mean nothing if there is no logic to it. So Meyer can't "explain her vamps any way she wishes and no matter what she says about them", especially when she used science to explain them, which she knows nothing about. So she is wrong, she is very wrong. And that "masterpiece" of hers makes little sense, and it isn't a "masterpiece", it's a train wreck to end all train wrecks.

And once again with the condescending attitude.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lukan Wolf
thisduderighthere
Lukan Wolf
thisduderighthere
Lukan Wolf

So you're telling me that Meyer will write a book about a relationship that is nothing but ***** and child grooming. As if writing a series biased on an abusive relationship wasn't bad enough mad Note to self, never read that piece of s**t if it ever gets created.

And what does whether or not I like blood and gore have anything to do with my username? You're not making any sense.

Unfortunately, I do know what Meyer is capable of, being childish and unprofessional. Not to mention, being a horrible writer that does little to no research and glorifies horrible things like abusive relationships, child grooming and *****.

But that's the thing, Jacob won't be Renesmee's "personal "till death" bodyguard." He imprinted on her, meaning that he wants to be her lover, even if she doesn't want to be his lover.

i'm telling you i have no idea what meyer will do if she writes any more but anything is possible.
and you know i don't see their relationship is abusive in any way, shape, or form.

nevermind.

exactly. so you know.

somewhere down the road, maybe. but for now, that little girl is safer than the president so long as she stays away from him, when he gets mad.

Perhaps not, but I can take a very good guess. But their relationship is abusive in every way, shape and form. Former victims of abuse and rape say so, experts say so and my college psychology professor says so. Nothing you say or believe will change that.

So you do support child grooming and *****? Well aren't you a wonderful shining example of humanity stare

you're entitled to your opinions and you're entitled to believe the opinions of others as well.

no hablo ingles.

i do not support that.

It is not an opinion, it is a fact. Former victims of abuse and rape say so, and the experts say so. If people with fist hand experience, or have trained to recognize such things say that the relationship is abusive, then it is abusive. Nothing you say or do will change that.

...I'll take that as a no. May I suggest Google Translate? If you do people will actually be able to understand you, and it will make you look less stupid.

If you don't support child grooming and *****, then you would not support Jacob's and Renesmee's relationship. Yet you do.

you're entitled to your own and their opinions. they are just opinions and nothing YOU say will change that.

que???

i accept that jake is protecting her. i don't accept anything regarding child grooming or *****.

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
thisduderighthere
Lukan Wolf
thisduderighthere
Lukan Wolf
thisduderighthere

First off, there was no fight, it all just a vision that Alice had. Which, may I add, is total BS. She shouldn't have been able to have that vision in the first place. Second, it child grooming and ***** that brought the shape-shifter and "vampires" together. Which is still very horrible.

No, it's detecting your BS. And the reason I'm not accepting your views is because they are toxic and wrong.

i didn't mean that fight. i meant the fight that broke out while bella was giving birth, the fight between cullens and quilettes. everybody was saved by the news of jacob imprinting. and at that time it was a good peaceful war ender, not child grooming or *****.

it's still not accepting my views so it's still detecting your own bs, because i am accepting your views.

Jacob imprinted on a newborn, meaning that he became sexually attracted to a newborn. A newborn, which I may add, will have him in her life since day one. There are terms for that, ***** and child grooming.

No, it's your BS. Because last time I checked, ignoring what other people say and openly insulting them or talking down to them is not how you accepting someone else's views.

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
thisduderighthere
Lukan Wolf
thisduderighthere
Lukan Wolf
thisduderighthere
Lukan Wolf

nevermind.

exactly. so you know.

no hablo ingles.

i do not support that.

you're entitled to your own and their opinions. they are just opinions and nothing YOU say will change that.

que???

i accept that jake is protecting her. i don't accept anything regarding child grooming or *****.

Those are facts, by people who knew what they are talking about from either first hand or second experience. Their words are truth, and shall forever be the truth.

Watashi no kami, anata wa hontōni bakada stare

He imprinted on her, meaning that he will want to have sex with her when her body is sexually mature, but she will have the mind of a child. Her having the mind of a child means that she is child. Hell, chronologically she will be child. That is what makes him a *****. And the fact that he is/will be a part of her life since day one, with the planes to have sex with her later on, is child grooming.
Lukan Wolf
thisduderighthere
Lukan Wolf
thisduderighthere
Lukan Wolf
thisduderighthere

Actually, yes there. You need to know proper and grammar for one. Second, what you write needs to make sense. ake Harry Potter for example. J.K. Rowling made the magical world of HP up, but she still did research. She looked up Latin words and mythology. She made sure that she knew what she was talking about. If you created a story about another planet with orange skies, you need to be able to explain why the skies are orange. The sky on our world isn't blue just because it's blue, there is a real reason for it. The laws of science must be followed, the same for the laws of magic. There is a set or rules that all authors must follow if they want people to understand their story.

I mean, do you even know the writer's motto? It's "Write without fear, edit without mercy." That means to write without fallowing any rules, but then go over your story to make sure that it follows that rules and fix/edit if it doesn't. Imagination is nice, but it can mean nothing if there is no logic to it. So Meyer can't "explain her vamps any way she wishes and no matter what she says about them", especially when she used science to explain them, which she knows nothing about. So she is wrong, she is very wrong. And that "masterpiece" of hers makes little sense, and it isn't a "masterpiece", it's a train wreck to end all train wrecks.

please don't. don't assume that i want to hurt you. assume that maybe i'm changing and don't mean any offense. please. geez

grammar is a rule.
making sense is not a rule. whether or not something makes sense is up to the reader.
everything in twilight makes perfect sense to me.

her masterpiece makes perfect sense to me.

i was only acknowledging your efforts. my apologies.

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
thisduderighthere
Lukan Wolf
thisduderighthere
Lukan Wolf
thisduderighthere

please don't. don't assume that i want to hurt you. assume that maybe i'm changing and don't mean any offense. please. geez

grammar is a rule.
making sense is not a rule. whether or not something makes sense is up to the reader.

Sorry, but after you told Minerva that should should get raped a second time, and that she deserved what happened to her, coupled with ho you openly insulted but the OP in this thread, along with giving me a song about how you don't want to change, makes it hard for me to believe that you are will to change, let alone are changing.

You do know that condescending attitude or yours makes me think that you're still an a*****e right?
TheQuietRiversRage
Wait a second...

Lukan's not alone on that front. No one is accepting your point of view as the only one. Possibility, maybe as theorizing and exploring concepts can go anywhere (well not so much that it'd be possible since Meyer's pretty vehement against doing another Twilight and possibly writing anything but collaborations at the time). However, I certainly don't accept your views and your tactics.

And those events were present during both Breaking Dawn movies. In the first one, they were pretty blatant as the scene of the girls playing on the beach while Jacob talked to whomever about the one that the dude was looking at. And that Jacob- who imprinted on Renesmee as an INFANT- and who winds up helping in the role of caregiver before Bella's awakening is a huge hint toward grooming.

(Hi, I'm Jacob. I used to change your diapers and I saw you naked!)

i never said to accept my view as the "ONLY ONE". i merely asked that my view be respected as one of many possible and valid viewpoints.
Lukan Wolf
thisduderighthere
Lukan Wolf
thisduderighthere
Lukan Wolf
thisduderighthere

grammar is a rule.

Sorry, but after you told Minerva that should should get raped a second time, and that she deserved what happened to her, coupled with ho you openly insulted but the OP in this thread, along with giving me a song about how you don't want to change, makes it hard for me to believe that you are will to change, let alone are changing.

You do know that condescending attitude or yours makes me think that you're still an a*****e right?

theres no winning with you.

ok luke. good bye.

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
thisduderighthere
to understand "imprinting" in the twilight world, you have to put aside all logic and think like meyer. immerse yourself in her world and above all be open to it.

but for you guys, your first step should be understanding the fact that most stories are a product of imagination and therefore are not always/do not have to always be absolutely real-worldly true.

The problem is it doesn't even fit into the logic of the Twilight 'verse. Meyer constantly contradicts herself and bends her own rules to make things fit right instead of just making them all make sense in the first place, and imprinting is no exception.

According to Meyer, imprinting in her world means that the wolves imprint on the person who has the best chance on passing on the wolf genes. Nessie is a genetic dead end because of her extra chromosomes.

Another problem with your line of thought that Twilight takes place in the real world. It takes place in a place we can all visit, it just has supernatural elements to it as well. Instead of just going "Boom! Supernatural magic!", and having everything make a lot more sense, Meyer chose to explain her story and the concepts therein with real-world science, and she did NOT do a good job of that.

So, since the story takes place in the "real world" and Meyer uses Real World ScienceĀ® to explain things, yes, things have to make sense in a real-worldly way.

Click. Click. Boom.User Image
Minerva de Sade
thisduderighthere
to understand "imprinting" in the twilight world, you have to put aside all logic and think like meyer. immerse yourself in her world and above all be open to it.

but for you guys, your first step should be understanding the fact that most stories are a product of imagination and therefore are not always/do not have to always be absolutely real-worldly true.

The problem is it doesn't even fit into the logic of the Twilight 'verse. Meyer constantly contradicts herself and bends her own rules to make things fit right instead of just making them all make sense in the first place, and imprinting is no exception.

According to Meyer, imprinting in her world means that the wolves imprint on the person who has the best chance on passing on the wolf genes. Nessie is a genetic dead end because of her extra chromosomes.

Another problem with your line of thought that Twilight takes place in the real world. It takes place in a place we can all visit, it just has supernatural elements to it as well. Instead of just going "Boom! Supernatural magic!", and having everything make a lot more sense, Meyer chose to explain her story and the concepts therein with real-world science, and she did NOT do a good job of that.

So, since the story takes place in the "real world" and Meyer uses Real World ScienceĀ® to explain things, yes, things have to make sense in a real-worldly way.

it's her story. she'll write it however she wants to.

take it or leave it, like it or hate it.

i ******** love twilight!!! 4laugh

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
thisduderighthere
it's her story. she'll write it however she wants to.

take it or leave it, like it or hate it.

i ******** love twilight!!! 4laugh

Since you refuse to speak respectfully to others and have confessed to being someone I've blocked in the past for rude and disrespectful behaviors, I'm blocking you yet again.

Do not speak to me again. I've said this before. Do not make a new account and attempt to speak to me further. This is harassment, and I will not stand for it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces