Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,300 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Heckler 50
Luunna
personwholikescookiezX3
No matter how good the actor, Bella will never be a good character.
nobody's arguing that??
i dont see what this added to the thread
did you just come in to rag on bella as a character or
because that point has been pretty evenly covered i'd say

Because your post just added so much to the discussion..
personwholikescookiezX3
Luunna
personwholikescookiezX3
No matter how good the actor, Bella will never be a good character.
nobody's arguing that??
i dont see what this added to the thread
did you just come in to rag on bella as a character or
because that point has been pretty evenly covered i'd say

Because your post just added so much to the discussion..
lmfao more then yours did at least

[********]

Timid Dabbler

8,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
HiroKiche

Makes me laugh. She's like a robot. =D

lol that is pretty bad.
I think people like her because she has this "I'm so overwhelmed i can't speak" thing about her.

Tipsy Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
Even in that other clip she is a pretty crappy actress. It just seems forced and awkward.

I've seen pictures of her in magazines on the red carpet and there is something off about her. Like she doesn't know what the hell she's doing. Completely awkward.

Unsealed Dabbler

shefampyr
Even in that other clip she is a pretty crappy actress. It just seems forced and awkward.

I've seen pictures of her in magazines on the red carpet and there is something off about her. Like she doesn't know what the hell she's doing. Completely awkward.
Watch the entirety of The Runaways or other movies that she's been in before deciding that she's not good at her job. The clips that have been posted don't do the movie justice and, as others have said, she didn't have much to work with playing Bella. It's a bit hard to seem comfortable and totally there while playing a piece of cardboard.

As a last thought here: pictures in magazines, really? That's even less fair to an actress than basing their entire career on one character.
She did a perfect job doing this part.

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Luunna
NightfallDuet
Personally, I think she did a perfect job of playing Bella. Bella's pretty boring in herself since she barely has any personality to begin with, so there's no real use in complaining unless you want to complain about the movie itself (this is where you blame the material it came from).

So I really don't understand why you don't like it. I really don't. :/
the main complaint i've seen about kristen stewart's acting is 'she was in twilight and i dont like twilight'

so im guessing its solely because of twilight because you're right, its not like playing bella swan takes any kind of acting chops and she's fine in almost anything else that isnt twilight

Well, it really doesn't take brains to play Bella. Just act boring, immature, manipulative, and downright "depressed" and you got yourself a Bella Swan.
NightfallDuet
Luunna
NightfallDuet
Personally, I think she did a perfect job of playing Bella. Bella's pretty boring in herself since she barely has any personality to begin with, so there's no real use in complaining unless you want to complain about the movie itself (this is where you blame the material it came from).

the main complaint i've seen about kristen stewart's acting is 'she was in twilight and i dont like twilight'

so im guessing its solely because of twilight because you're right, its not like playing bella swan takes any kind of acting chops and she's fine in almost anything else that isnt twilight

Well, it really doesn't take brains to play Bella. Just act boring, immature, manipulative, and downright "depressed" and you got yourself a Bella Swan.
You forget stupid, whiny, bitchy, and annoying.

Beloved Shapeshifter

Cholix-chan
NightfallDuet
Luunna
NightfallDuet

You forget stupid, whiny, bitchy, and annoying.
Other word choices: Chagrined (as Meyer loves this word), self-centered, stalker-like, until she becomes submissive.
If Edward could read Bella's thought... It would be suicidal.
Sounds like you're jelly

Mystical Tamer

♪We all want to grow with the seeds we will sow
We all want to go with the breeze we will blow
We all want to know when we're all meant to go
To a place you and I will call home♫

Actually, I think she portrays Bella pretty accurately.

♫There's songs, songs you bring to us
You pin both the wings on us
I hear it, I see you sing for us
You go tie a string around us♪

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

"
Let's not forget she was hand-picked by Meyer to play the role.

I mean, if you set the two side by side, they look like they could be related. It's very creepy.
"
They wanted someone that didn't look normal
Crystal_x0x
They wanted someone that didn't look normal
now perfect...ad i guess robert wanted his gf to act with him

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items