Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
she is a really horrible actress and she's ugly. she always has her mouth open and her buck teeth pointing out.

whyyyyyy would anyone like her???? I just...don't get it.
good job convincing me of what a horrible actress she is
you dont like her physical appearance so clearly she cant act
good this is solid reasoning

Makes me laugh. She's like a robot. =D
HiroKiche

Makes me laugh. She's like a robot. =D

hey hey look at me
i can enjoy this actress' performance because i havent let twilight ruin my life (: (:

Fashionable Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
It's really not her fault that there's nothing to act with for Bella. She's not ugly, either, she's the plain girl next door type, which is what Bella is.

Beloved Shapeshifter

Dorgi
It's really not her fault that there's nothing to act with for Bella. She's not ugly, either, she's the plain girl next door type, which is what Bella is.
This. I found that Kristen Stewart did an amazing job with what she had to work into a character. Besides, that's how Bella was written- the "every girl" self insert for Meyer, who if that's the case was basically a shallow brat who had everything (her car, friends, her "hot boyfriend", etc) handed to her by whatever fates.

Tipsy Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
I wouldn't call her plain or "girl next door". I'm pretty sure girls next door are not robots.

I don't get that vibe from her. I get "girl whose never had acting lessons and doesn't know what the hell she's doing" vibe.

I would call her awkward and robotic. Its like she just reads line from the script. No acting involved at all.

Quote:
whoa. what. is.going. on?

lol

too funny. That clip is a great example of how crappy her "acting" is.

Twilight is just painful to watch because of her. If there was another actress who played Bella, I might be able to sit through one of the movies all the way.
shefampyr
I wouldn't call her plain or "girl next door". I'm pretty sure girls next door are not robots.

I don't get that vibe from her. I get "girl whose never had acting lessons and doesn't know what the hell she's doing" vibe.

I would call her awkward and robotic. Its like she just reads line from the script. No acting involved at all.

Quote:

lol

Twilight is just painful to watch because of her. If there was another actress who played Bella, I might be able to sit through one of the movies all the way.
hey bro

watch the runaways

Tipsy Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
she looks completely stoned. Is she supposed to look that way???
shefampyr
she looks completely stoned. Is she supposed to look that way???
shes playing joan jett

what do you think the answer to that is

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Personally, I think she did a perfect job of playing Bella. Bella's pretty boring in herself since she barely has any personality to begin with, so there's no real use in complaining unless you want to complain about the movie itself (this is where you blame the material it came from).

So I really don't understand why you don't like it. I really don't. :/
NightfallDuet
Personally, I think she did a perfect job of playing Bella. Bella's pretty boring in herself since she barely has any personality to begin with, so there's no real use in complaining unless you want to complain about the movie itself (this is where you blame the material it came from).

So I really don't understand why you don't like it. I really don't. :/
the main complaint i've seen about kristen stewart's acting is 'she was in twilight and i dont like twilight'

so im guessing its solely because of twilight because you're right, its not like playing bella swan takes any kind of acting chops and she's fine in almost anything else that isnt twilight

Beloved Shapeshifter

shefampyr

Quote:

lol

Would it be safe to assume that you really didn't try to read the books? Because Bella's character IS awkward and robotic. She left on her own, but bitches for the first like three or four chapters and makes it sound like she "processed" it as "for the greater good." She joined a group that latched on her, though she tends to make it seem like she really didn't want to join them. And when she goes into her "OMG EDWARD!!!" mode, she tries to process why he doesn't like her and has the whole Socially Awkward Penguin thing going until she has the ephiphany that... He found himself to be dangerous and *Gasp!*didn't want anything to do with her. You know, aside from the occasional stalking thing because he can't read her mind to see how shallow she was in regards to him.

Thing is, I'm thinking there was a programming error. Or else she'd have left him alone and looked into telling Charlie that she has a stalker who has snuck into her bedroom since her arrival. You know, like Edward told her to. Even if it was under false pretenses and was more like "You should go. But don't! I love youuuuuuuuu." Creeper.

6,300 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Heckler 50
No matter how good the actor, Bella will never be a good character.
personwholikescookiezX3
No matter how good the actor, Bella will never be a good character.
nobody's arguing that??
i dont see what this added to the thread
did you just come in to rag on bella as a character or
because that point has been pretty evenly covered i'd say

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items