I hate them all, Twilight sucks! 0.17255027130546 17.3% [ 5406 ]
idk, I just want gold 0.1724864347271 17.2% [ 5404 ]
Total Votes:[ 31330 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 929 930 931 > >> >>> »|

I am on team Jacob all the way Werewolves are the best
brysen prettyboy
drummajor2011
Which "Team" are you on? Team Edward
- Who is your favourite Twilight character and why? Edward Cullen, because he is romantic, sweet and protective. Also, he is a vegatarian vampire.
- Who is you least favourite character and why? Jane, because she is a b*****. She hurt Edward and tried to hurt Bella.
- Which character is the hottest/sexiest? Edward Cullen
- Which character is the least sexy? Rosalie Hale
- What's your favourite/least favourite character pairing? Bella and Edward are my favorite and my least favorite would be Emmett and Rosalie.
i ike the way u think how ab we tal sometime
sure. we can talk any time smile
TEAM EDWARD FOREVER !!!!!

I love Renesmee and Alice, but i half to say Esme is the best.
Least favourit carecter .... um ..... Can you not have one ???? i would half to say James. and as for the hottest, sorry Edward but i like Jasper *sigh*. Least sexy, Laurant. Favroit paring, Carlisle and Esme. least, i dont have a least favroit paring.

(sorry about spelling)

8,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
my favorite is team jacob
I'm Team Edward.
i just love Jacob he is super hot.So im with team Jacob.
team jacob heart heart heart heart heart smile

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
team alice,jacob heart ,emmet heart ,seth heart
my least fav people is the Voultri.
my fav people are the cullens &the wolf pack

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Their both really good, but 4 me its Edward hes sooo sexy I canht help it, in Ecliose his eye colr is changed. Ohhhhhhh... boyy does he look good, im a Twi Hard soorry =] lol heart heart heart heart heart
- Which "Team" are you on? To be honest I don't get this whole "Team" Thing but if I had to pick one it would be Edward.

- Who is your favourite Twilight character and why? My favourite character would have to be Bella/Edward, Bella becuase she looks so clueless in most of the films but shes a pretty sweet character and Edward because the simple fact of him picking a fight with a wolf and becuase he is rather sexy XD

- Who is you least favourite character and why? Uhm I would say Jacod because hes sort of getting all of the attention now form all of the girls because of a stupid haircut to be honest I prefered him with the long hair he looked better.

- Which character is the hottest/sexiest? Edward/ Robert Pattinson.

- Which character is the least sexy?Jasper, at the start of the twilight Saga I will admit he looks "OK" But now he went and made a mess of himself with the bushy hair he looks like Albert Einstein <_>

- What's your favourite/least favourite character pairing? My favourite would be Rosalie and Emment becuase of the simple fact one minute they're fighting and the next there saying "Thats my monkey man" XD

- anything else you want to say about your favourite or least favourite characters. Nope thats really just all (:

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
team jacob all the way!!!!!! biggrin

2,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
team edward and edward is hot and my fave is edward sooo everything edward except un hot is jacob

Mystical Tamer

Thank you so much for making a sticky about this! Hopefully, this will cut down the amount of "OMG TEEM EDWURD OR TEEM JAYKUB???" threads.

I am on Team Cliff, by the way.
-I am on Team Jacob cool
-Alice is my favorite character in Twilight, bc shes kind and sweet razz
-my least favorite character is edward bc hes ugly dramallama
-the hottest/sexiest character is Emmet heart
-Edward is the least sexiest evil
- my favorite character pairing is Alice and jasper rolleyes

2,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
TEAM EDWARD!! TO THE FULLEST!!