Other!! 0.096425151611874 9.6% [ 3021 ]
I hate them all, Twilight sucks! 0.17255027130546 17.3% [ 5406 ]
idk, I just want gold 0.1724864347271 17.2% [ 5404 ]
Total Votes:[ 31330 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 929 930 931 > >> >>> »|

team edward! biggrin heart
rolleyes
AngeIsThanatos
Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob? Maybe you want to swear your allegiance to another? Whatever your preference, this sticky is for you to post about your favourite characters in the Twilight series - or even your least favourite!

You can tell everyone:

- Which "Team" are you on?
- Who is your favourite Twilight character and why?
- Who is you least favourite character and why?
- Which character is the hottest/sexiest?
- Which character is the least sexy?
- What's your favourite/least favourite character pairing?
- anything else you want to say about your favourite or least favourite characters.

Any topics posted that can be covered by this sticky will be sent to the Recycle Bin.

Please try to keep discussion on topic in this sticky. Please do not bump or post spam, and most importantly do not flame or insult other users who may not agree with your opinions. Posts of this nature will be removed and you may receive a warning from a moderator.

Im on team Jacob!!! Ma least fav twilight char. iz bella. Ma fav iz jacob, Jacob iz da sexiest, edward iz da least sexi. Bella n Edward, JAcob rox nobody can say sumthin on top of dat hes got abs which i havent seen edwrdz.... rolleyes
Seth heart
team jacob rules! my fave character is Alice. least edward. i dont like him, he thinks hes all that. ninja
Well, I LOVE Edward and Jacob! To me none is better than another because they are perfect together. I often compare it with the Beautiful, because it is confusing to decide who she loves and other things, (she loves Jacob SO MUCH MORE TO LOVE Edward). The character that I think is the sexiest Jacob, and a little Edward, the least sexy is the father of Bela. My favorite character .. I'm not! I like the 3!

I already saw the third movie, Eclipse! I loved it ..
- Which "Team" are you on? Team edward
- Who is your favourite Twilight character and why? Alice she brings everyone lots of joy
- Who is you least favourite character and why? Caius-super mean/besides alice, bella-original a good person
- Which character is the hottest/sexiest? Jacob Black!
- Which character is the least sexy? Angela Weber/Rosalie Cullen
- What's your favourite/least favourite character pairing? Bella and Edward/Victoria and Riley
- anything else you want to say about your favourite or least favourite characters.
ummm... no

4,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
JACOB IS HOTTER SO HELL YEAH XP heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
team jacob is for sure! hes sexii and he is a wolf, u can pet him, nd he makes a GREAT pillow lol!! LUV U JACOB!!!

1,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
lets go jacob. but im kinda goin 4 edward 2 . stressed

1,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ok i made up my mind lets go edward
Which "Team" are you on? Team Edward
- Who is your favourite Twilight character and why? Edward Cullen, because he is romantic, sweet and protective. Also, he is a vegatarian vampire.
- Who is you least favourite character and why? Jane, because she is a b*****. She hurt Edward and tried to hurt Bella.
- Which character is the hottest/sexiest? Edward Cullen
- Which character is the least sexy? Rosalie Hale
- What's your favourite/least favourite character pairing? Bella and Edward are my favorite and my least favorite would be Emmett and Rosalie.

1,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
lets go jacob

1,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
drummajor2011
Which "Team" are you on? Team Edward
- Who is your favourite Twilight character and why? Edward Cullen, because he is romantic, sweet and protective. Also, he is a vegatarian vampire.
- Who is you least favourite character and why? Jane, because she is a b*****. She hurt Edward and tried to hurt Bella.
- Which character is the hottest/sexiest? Edward Cullen
- Which character is the least sexy? Rosalie Hale
- What's your favourite/least favourite character pairing? Bella and Edward are my favorite and my least favorite would be Emmett and Rosalie.
i ike the way u think how ab we tal sometime

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces