21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Belethiel
Shin Shiv Katana
User Image

... Murdoc? eek Did you change your name, or is this a mule?

I make fun of Twilight when I watch it, and I watch it passively unless if I'm anylising it. Whether or not it's a waste of time is all in how you look at it.

?

... Or am I confusing you with someone else here? ./////.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Belethiel
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Belethiel
Shin Shiv Katana
User Image

... Murdoc? eek Did you change your name, or is this a mule?

I make fun of Twilight when I watch it, and I watch it passively unless if I'm anylising it. Whether or not it's a waste of time is all in how you look at it.

?

... Or am I confusing you with someone else here? ./////.

If you mean Shin Shiv, yes, that is me. I like Shiv from Static Shock, he's crazy. XD
I don't really think Twilight is worth watching, much less the entire series. There is something about the Twilight set that seems so fake. It's like plastic. -shrugs- I'm not sure how to explain it.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

i haven't watched any of the movies except for the last one x___x Breaking Dawn has some really awkward parts

Anxious Fairy

10,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Profitable 100
brey j
should i waste my time waching the twilight saga?
if yes please tell me why lol
It really depends on what you view as a waste of your time. Did you enjoy the books and do you feel that the experience of seeing the characters and story portrayed in a more visually pleasing manner would add to YOUR experience with the series as an individual? If so, watch it.

If you feel it is a waste of time, but are still curious about it, Rent or borrow the first movie when you have time to waste. If you feel that you want to see more, see more. if not. Take it back and pay it no more thought.

If you don't care,don't worry about it.
Lady_Noctum
brey j
It really depends on what you view as a waste of your time. Did you enjoy the books and do you feel that the experience of seeing the characters and story portrayed in a more visually pleasing manner would add to YOUR experience with the series as an individual? If so, watch it.

If you feel it is a waste of time, but are still curious about it, Rent or borrow the first movie when you have time to waste. If you feel that you want to see more, see more. if not. Take it back and pay it no more thought.

i read the first book it was pretty nice... but i dont really like movies in general the few movies ive watched and liked were Man On Fire and Book Of Eli... so yea... i dunno
Doctor Bullets v5
I don't wanna waste my time. I have an EMS book to read so I can become a paramedic and do something with my life.

thats good.

Anxious Fairy

10,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Profitable 100
brey j
Lady_Noctum
brey j

i read the first book it was pretty nice... but i dont really like movies in general the few movies ive watched and liked were Man On Fire and Book Of Eli... so yea... i dunno

Then don't watch. If you don't like movies all that much don't bother with it. If you have lots of friends who like them, you'll probably end up having to suffer through them irrigardless. I wouldn't worry about seeking it out though if movies aren't really your thing.
Are you stupid or you don't know this forum work?
Thrun teh magical cat

are you stupid? or do you not realize idgaf?
Lady_Noctum
brey j
Lady_Noctum
brey j

Then don't watch. If you don't like movies all that much don't bother with it. If you have lots of friends who like them, you'll probably end up having to suffer through them irrigardless. I wouldn't worry about seeking it out though if movies aren't really your thing.

makes sense. thanks
brey j
Thrun teh magical cat

are you stupid? or do you not realize idgaf?
Cool story, bro. If you don't gives a ********... You wouldn't reply, so your argument is invalid.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Only doing this for a quest, personally, I think you should even bother asking people if you should watch a movie if you're gonna argue EVERY point. Just get the ******** over it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff