Welcome to Gaia! ::

should i waste my time waching the twilight saga?
if yes please tell me why lol

7,950 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Edward 100
No one is going to want to answer your question when it is quite apparent with your title of "should I WASTE MY TIME" obviously means no, you shouldn't watch it....

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Umm, it's up to you whether or not you want to "waste your time" watching the series.

As I say, "Whatever floats your boat.".
it was a question dont be so literal, -__-
brey j
it was a question dont be so literal, -__-
That....doesn't make sense. Either way, it's what the first poster said, if you have to word it as you wasting your time watching it, then you probably shouldn't watch it since you're setting yourself up to not like it when you say that you'd be wasting your time, regardless of the whys people give you towards why you should.

Mystical Tamer

♫If you be my star, I'll be your sky
You can hide underneath me and come out at night
When I turn jet black and you show off your light
I live to let you shine♪

Well, I considered it to be a waste of time...

♪But you can skyrocket away from me
And never come back if you find another galaxy
Far from here with more room to fly
Just leave me your stardust to remember you by...♫
Lenasai
♫If you be my star, I'll be your sky
You can hide underneath me and come out at night
When I turn jet black and you show off your light
I live to let you shine♪

Well, I considered it to be a waste of time...

♪But you can skyrocket away from me
And never come back if you find another galaxy
Far from here with more room to fly
Just leave me your stardust to remember you by...♫

id like to point out that Boats and Bords is an amazing song. i hope you like the tip. smile
are you all really so smart youre too stupid to answer a simple question?...
brey j
are you all really so smart youre too stupid to answer a simple question?...
Are you too blind to see what people are saying? We're saying that you have to make up your own mind! Why are you relying on the words of some pixels to see if you should like something or not? On top of that, you have already predetermined that you wouldn't like it, that it'd be a waste of time to watch the movie. You already answered your own question, just let it go.
get off my post if you dont like my question... no ones telling you to keep reading.

3,300 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
brey j
get off my post if you dont like my question... no ones telling you to keep reading.
I'm not on your post. I can't be on your post. Something tells me that you don't know how forums work. Regardless, it's not that I don't like your question, I see your question as pointless for many a reason.
then quit replying to the question i posted if you think its pointless. i get what your saying.... and the question STILL stands.... youre just arguing for the sake of arguing. thank gawd i get gold replying or i wouldnt even reply to you.
brey j
then quit replying to the question i posted if you think its pointless. i get what your saying.... and the question STILL stands.... youre just arguing for the sake of arguing. thank gawd i get gold replying or i wouldnt even reply to you.
I'm not replying to your question anymore. I answered it once and I haven't anymore.

No, you don't get what I'm saying.

You never formed a question in the first place.

Think of it this way; You are responding to me and are getting annoyed, and all you get in return is fake money. In the end, you get nothing but irritation. Placing any weight or meaning on fake money is like going out to buy something with monopoly money.
i have xanax.... no irritation. and still fake money smile rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces