• Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
So I really think they could have done a much better job at casting for Edward

7,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Or Jacob??? That kid has a nice body, and kinda has the roll down...but I really don't care for Jacob at all...

O.G. Genius

8,975 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Srs. If not as far as looks go, as far as acting skill and enthusiasm go, the books deserve someone better.

Edward is sarcastic, a little mean, and, I think, pretty playful. He has his SRS BSNS moments, but that's not all of him.
I dont think I agree with you there.

7,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Yeah I agree too much of a drama queen!

7,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Jennypie242
bump
This thread is TWO YEARS OLD. What did you revive it with spam for?

7,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I've bumped threads that are 6 years old. Why? Because I was bored....

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Jennypie242
I've bumped threads that are 6 years old. Why? Because I was bored....

That is seriously not an excuse, if you have nothing to add to discussion, don't do it. Trust me when I say this isn't just enforced in this forum, others do too, so if you don't want to be called out on it, don't do it.

7,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
dude seriously it isn't that big of a deal and if you really don't have anything better to do then to ride my case about something so stupid then there is something seriously wrong with you. Peace!
Jennypie242
dude seriously it isn't that big of a deal and if you really don't have anything better to do then to ride my case about something so stupid then there is something seriously wrong with you. Peace!
If it were so stupid why'd you do it in the first place? Why do stupid things, don't you know that doing stupid things can get you in trouble? Are you easily amused by stupid things? If so then why is there something wrong with the other Gaian and not you?

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Jennypie242

I'm hardly riding your case merely pointing out why others are likely to tell you exactly what I did, that this is not acceptable, I do have better things to do, and it's funny how you seem to think that I, typing to you in a calm manner, warning you how others may do the same as I did, is somehow a qualifier for myself having something seriously wrong with me.
ok is it sadder that Robbert Patonson was picked to play Edward out of 3000 other guys, or to be one of those 3000 other guys who auditioned and didn't get the part?

7,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
To simply put "bump" to re-open a old thread is not in anyway wrong. I have no problem telling anyone who has a problem with it how it's going to be. So in that I say
BUMP

7,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dyhrddrdh
ok is it sadder that Robbert Patonson was picked to play Edward out of 3000 other guys, or to be one of those 3000 other guys who auditioned and didn't get the part?

Yeah I feel like they could have picked someone who can actually act. He has two faces, sad Rob and sader Rob lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff