Welcome to Gaia! ::

bwahaha

DO IT!! >:D 0.41164241164241 41.2% [ 198 ]
You better update this when you start typing... 0.079002079002079 7.9% [ 38 ]
Don't do it!! We love you! 0.03950103950104 4.0% [ 19 ]
DON'T DO IT!! We love Twilight! 0.085239085239085 8.5% [ 41 ]
...Why are you here? 0.04989604989605 5.0% [ 24 ]
It's a free forum D:< 0.041580041580042 4.2% [ 20 ]
No, I mean, you're surrounded by antis who are making sense of tripe... you sure you want to be here? 0.027027027027027 2.7% [ 13 ]
...TEAM EDWARD!! *runs off* 0.081081081081081 8.1% [ 39 ]
This poll has been whored before I clicked the button! D: 0.18503118503119 18.5% [ 89 ]
Total Votes:[ 481 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 44 45 46 > >>

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Lieriel Moon-Shade
NightfallDuet
We're supposed to subjected to Gaia by kissing their a** and giving them what they want? That's just not fair. If we complain about something, they don't listen. If a noob complains (whining, really), they listen.

Wtf?

They listen enough to freeze my account for three days for a six month old or so infraction. That's happened twice now for me. Its takes them like a full on month or more and then they freeze me or give me a warning about it. It would be nicer to get that immediately. What do people look around in recycled threads just to report people that the mods didn't catch?

But yes I think they listen more to newbs then to the older gaians. After all, they can get their poor wettle feelers hurt! rolleyes

I don't think you fully grasp what we're talking about. He's a noob, not a newb.
The biggest idiot the world has ever spawned and the reason Dr Murdoc Niccals has been banned and I had to come to this account.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/a-message-to-women-who-don-t-want-children/t.76425777/?_gaia_t_=3936

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Lieriel Moon-Shade
NightfallDuet
We're supposed to subjected to Gaia by kissing their a** and giving them what they want? That's just not fair. If we complain about something, they don't listen. If a noob complains (whining, really), they listen.

Wtf?

They listen enough to freeze my account for three days for a six month old or so infraction. That's happened twice now for me. Its takes them like a full on month or more and then they freeze me or give me a warning about it. It would be nicer to get that immediately. What do people look around in recycled threads just to report people that the mods didn't catch?

But yes I think they listen more to newbs then to the older gaians. After all, they can get their poor wettle feelers hurt! rolleyes

I don't think you fully grasp what we're talking about. He's a noob, not a newb.
The biggest idiot the world has ever spawned and the reason Dr Murdoc Niccals has been banned and I had to come to this account.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/a-message-to-women-who-don-t-want-children/t.76425777/?_gaia_t_=3936

No I do get it. I know what is going on. I say newb, you say noob. They are the same word for the same stupid. I just said that it is unfair to punish someone ((me and others)) for an infraction that happened MONTHS ago. Yes they/I did wrong, I admit I was being a b***h, but that does not mean that months afterward you ban me for doing that when i barely remember doing it at all. A warning would be more appropriate and telling me about the incident. So that I could try to check myself later.
Noobs/newbs either troll through mountains of posts in the recyled bin forum, or the reporting system gets so backlogged they decide to do noobs reports FIRST rather then go for more experience Gaians that know what they are doing. And are angry/ trying to get a troll punished for breaking rules.
I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear. I have a hard time getting thoughts into the keyboard and typing them out all at one time.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Lieriel Moon-Shade
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Lieriel Moon-Shade
NightfallDuet

Wtf?

No I do get it. I know what is going on. I say newb, you say noob. They are the same word for the same stupid. I just said that it is unfair to punish someone ((me and others)) for an infraction that happened MONTHS ago. Yes they/I did wrong, I admit I was being a b***h, but that does not mean that months afterward you ban me for doing that when i barely remember doing it at all. A warning would be more appropriate and telling me about the incident. So that I could try to check myself later.
Noobs/newbs either troll through mountains of posts in the recyled bin forum, or the reporting system gets so backlogged they decide to do noobs reports FIRST rather then go for more experience Gaians that know what they are doing. And are angry/ trying to get a troll punished for breaking rules.
I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear. I have a hard time getting thoughts into the keyboard and typing them out all at one time.

Oh, Yeah I see what you mean now.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kitty Nocturna
How does society get this messed up when it seems a majority of us are against it? If they banned such petty complainers, they're job would be much easier. The butthurt complainers will only complain again about someone or something else later on. Especially when they seek attention.
Because, somehow, those not in the majority hold the cards.

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Alexander J Luthor
Kitty Nocturna
How does society get this messed up when it seems a majority of us are against it? If they banned such petty complainers, they're job would be much easier. The butthurt complainers will only complain again about someone or something else later on. Especially when they seek attention.

So, basically, we're screwed? That's nice to know. stare

Demonic Kitten

Alexander J Luthor
Kitty Nocturna

The ones who hold the cards would have less work by banning the nonstop complainers like Guy in Cognitio, not that he isn't good for a laugh on here.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
NightfallDuet
Alexander J Luthor
Kitty Nocturna

So, basically, we're screwed? That's nice to know. stare
Sad facts about the world

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kitty Nocturna
Alexander J Luthor
Kitty Nocturna

The ones who hold the cards would have less work by banning the nonstop complainers like Guy in Cognitio, not that he isn't good for a laugh on here.
But they like to make things difficult so it looks like they're working.

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Alexander J Luthor
Kitty Nocturna
Alexander J Luthor
Kitty Nocturna

Working is hard, it makes you think and stuff. Woe is me. *monotone*

If you're talking about the Mods working, I would love to see that. stare

I think the "Guy in Coginito" person is a noob just like every person out there. He's all talk, but no action. Seriously? Accusing random people, like Shader-san, for an example, of STALKING? Who the ever-living hell does that? Apparently morons do.

What a sad world he lives in. A sad, sad, sad, sad world. Tsk, tsk. He needs his mouth washed out with Dial soap. The scented kind, not the plain white stuff. biggrin

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
NightfallDuet
Alexander J Luthor
Kitty Nocturna
Alexander J Luthor
Kitty Nocturna

I think the "Guy in Coginito" person is a noob just like every person out there. He's all talk, but no action. Seriously? Accusing random people, like Shader-san, for an example, of STALKING? Who the ever-living hell does that? Apparently morons do.

What a sad world he lives in. A sad, sad, sad, sad world. Tsk, tsk. He needs his mouth washed out with Dial soap. The scented kind, not the plain white stuff. biggrin
I really do think Shader should quit quoting him, as she risks ending up like Murdock...

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
I GOT THE SOAP READY!

Put that back. *hears whining* Don't start, Bella. *more whining* Good grief.

I agree. But honestly, I think she needs to completely ignore him altogether. He's not going to prove that she or anyone is stalking him. He's only doing it for attention and so, being the little emo a*****e he is, he's going to keep on doing it until he's heard or agreed with.

Ridiculous. *shakes head*

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Alexander J Luthor
NightfallDuet
Alexander J Luthor
Kitty Nocturna
Alexander J Luthor
Kitty Nocturna

I really do think Shader should quit quoting him, as she risks ending up like Murdoc...

Yeah, aside from the fact that he's boring. He says nothing new and when he does, it's something stupid and usually in a thread of his own making. I'll never forget his lame attempt at making a joke about a mail ordered bride being in an actual delivery crate being hand delivered to some unwitting fool. He ******** actually thinks that's how it works(That people can be mail ordered that way). =__=

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Alexander J Luthor
NightfallDuet
Alexander J Luthor
Kitty Nocturna

I really do think Shader should quit quoting him, as she risks ending up like Murdoc...

Yeah, aside from the fact that he's boring. He says nothing new and when he does, it's something stupid and usually in a thread of his own making. I'll never forget his lame attempt at making a joke about a mail ordered bride being in an actual delivery crate being hand delivered to some unwitting fool. He ******** actually thinks that's how it works(That people can be mail ordered that way). =__=
Some people are ordered that way, but the people who ship/order them are usually arrested... because the women usually end up DOA.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Alexander J Luthor
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Alexander J Luthor
NightfallDuet
Alexander J Luthor
Kitty Nocturna

Some people are ordered that way, but the people who ship/order them are usually arrested... because the women usually end up DOA.

I know that it does sometimes happen, but rarely is a mail order bride sent that way these days.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Alexander J Luthor
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Alexander J Luthor
NightfallDuet

I know that it does sometimes happen, but rarely is a mail order bride sent that way these days.
Indeed, I think it's more of an urban legend now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff