Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ensis Sword
thisduderighthere
Ensis Sword
thisduderighthere
Ensis Sword

Actual facts say otherwise.

That is a very childish notion.

no they don't because actual facts are that twilight is amazing.

Only because you think so. If you were to stack it against other vampire movies, it would probably be down on the list. Because honestly, I can't see it fairing well against such vampire movies like Dracula, Blade, Van Hellsing and etc.

it's a lil different than those, it's more romance based.
but it's still up there with them. great movies.

I may not be one for romantic movies, but I'm sure that Twilight would not fair well against romantic movies either.
Only you think so.

no, the romance in twilight is perfect.
and i dont think so, i KNOW so.
thisduderighthere
Ensis Sword
thisduderighthere
Ensis Sword
thisduderighthere
Ensis Sword

Only because you think so. If you were to stack it against other vampire movies, it would probably be down on the list. Because honestly, I can't see it fairing well against such vampire movies like Dracula, Blade, Van Hellsing and etc.

I may not be one for romantic movies, but I'm sure that Twilight would not fair well against romantic movies either.
Only you think so.

ur contradicting yourself.
Shiwon1997
thisduderighthere
Ensis Sword
thisduderighthere
Ensis Sword

Only you think so.

ur contradicting yourself.

i never contradict myself.
thisduderighthere
Ensis Sword
thisduderighthere
Ensis Sword
thisduderighthere
Ensis Sword

Only you think so.

A multitude of others say otherwise.
No, you just think so.
Ensis Sword
thisduderighthere
Ensis Sword
thisduderighthere
Ensis Sword

Only you think so.

No, you just think so.

because a multitude of others are wrong. they don't know anything about real love like twilight.
no, i KNOW so.
thisduderighthere
Ensis Sword
thisduderighthere
Ensis Sword
thisduderighthere
Ensis Sword

Only you think so.

No, you just think so.

because a multitude of others are wrong. they don't know anything about real love like twilight.
no, i KNOW so.

And what evidence do you have to support such a claim?
No, you only think so.
Ensis Sword
thisduderighthere
Ensis Sword
thisduderighthere
Ensis Sword

Only you think so.

No, you just think so.

no, i KNOW so.

No, you only think so.

yes i do. they think twilight is bad. this is evidence that they're wrong and know nothing about love.
no, i only KNOW so.
thisduderighthere
Ensis Sword
thisduderighthere
Ensis Sword
thisduderighthere
Ensis Sword

Only you think so.

No, you just think so.

no, i KNOW so.

No, you only think so.

yes i do. they think twilight is bad. this is evidence that they're wrong and know nothing about love.
no, i only KNOW so.

That's not evidence, that's just your opinion. It holds no weight or truth to it.
No, you only think so.
Ensis Sword
thisduderighthere
Ensis Sword
thisduderighthere
Ensis Sword

No, you just think so.

no, i KNOW so.

No, you only think so.

no, i only KNOW so.

That's not evidence, that's just your opinion. It holds no weight or truth to it.
No, you only think so.

i know it's my opinion. but it's only their opinion that twilight sucks. just want that to be clear.
thisduderighthere
Ensis Sword
thisduderighthere
Ensis Sword
thisduderighthere
Ensis Sword

No, you just think so.

no, i KNOW so.

No, you only think so.

no, i only KNOW so.

No, you only think so.

i know it's my opinion. but it's only their opinion that twilight sucks. just want that to be clear.

But they have evidence that Twilight is a horrible series, so it's not an opinion. It's more of a fact.
Ensis Sword
thisduderighthere
Ensis Sword
thisduderighthere
Ensis Sword

No, you only think so.

no, i only KNOW so.

No, you only think so.

But they have evidence that Twilight is a horrible series, so it's not an opinion. It's more of a fact.

they only have things that, in their opinion, is evidence but is not in fact real evidence. so it's nothing like a fact at all. just opinions.
thisduderighthere
Ensis Sword
thisduderighthere
Ensis Sword
thisduderighthere
Ensis Sword

No, you only think so.

no, i only KNOW so.

No, you only think so.

they only have things that, in their opinion, is evidence but is not in fact real evidence. so it's nothing like a fact at all. just opinions.
ur still contradicting yourself.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
thisduderighthere
Ensis Sword
thisduderighthere
Ensis Sword
thisduderighthere
Ensis Sword

No, you only think so.

no, i only KNOW so.

No, you only think so.

Evidence is evidence, regardless of what you think. Meaning that is still a fact. Even I know know full well about the evidence because I've read the books. The things that the author tried to pass off as normal and good, is just horrendous. It just shows how poor of an author Mayer really is.
Ensis Sword
thisduderighthere
Ensis Sword
thisduderighthere
Ensis Sword

No, you only think so.

Evidence is evidence, regardless of what you think. Meaning that is still a fact. Even I know know full well about the evidence because I've read the books. The things that the author tried to pass off as normal and good, is just horrendous. It just shows how poor of an author Mayer really is.

no its not a fact.
just because it has some weird concepts (the only one being the imprinting) doesn't mean it sucks.
Shiwon1997
thisduderighthere
Ensis Sword
thisduderighthere
Ensis Sword

No, you only think so.

ur still contradicting yourself.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

no im not.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces