Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thats crazi
Yokozukureinashubakoike
BABYZ SQUISHY
MuffinTheOrphan
BABYZ SQUISHY
MuffinTheOrphan
BABYZ SQUISHY

you give no reasons to why those reasons are actual reasons. so everything you say is invalid.
Why do I have to give a reason for why they're actual reasons? you are the one that is accusing them of being false nor good. It is your job to give irrefutable proof as to why they are false and bad. If you can't do it your opinion that they are becomes invalid. It's as simple as that. As such, you're opinion that they are false and bad is invalid and has been since you said they were but refused to say how.

(only read bolded lines)

you're the reason lover who is so desperate to see reasons behind everything. your fault, not mine.

i just know what i know and i dont need reasons to make myself feel right. i already know i'm right. cuz i's a genious and i nose it!
It's alright if you don't have a reason, no need to be ashamed of it.

You sure are a genious. Especially when 'genious' isn't a word.

i'm proud of it!
Proud of being an idiot?

nope. proud of being right all the time.
BABYZ SQUISHY
Kiba Shinzu
BABYZ SQUISHY
MuffinTheOrphan
BABYZ SQUISHY

right back at you.
It is your ob to make the reasons listed invalid, i have no reasons to give out. If you can't say why they're not good reasons or why they're false then your opinion is invalid.

you give no reasons to why those reasons are actual reasons. so everything you say is invalid.

Is it just me, or do you make it a habit to not make a lick of sense?
I'm guessing it's due to your aversion to books.
Lack of Logic due to ignorance.

I'm not surprised, since you did this the last time too.

lol the way i talk is too complex for lesser beings to understand.
it's ok.
Oh, no, it has nothing to do with complexity.

It has more to do with the fact that even children know hoe to write better than you.
I do mean that quite literally too. My 4 year old cousin keeps pointing out all your little mistakes for me.
He's never been so happy to look smart in front of other people, so thanks for that.
Kiba Shinzu
BABYZ SQUISHY
Kiba Shinzu
BABYZ SQUISHY
MuffinTheOrphan
BABYZ SQUISHY

right back at you.
It is your ob to make the reasons listed invalid, i have no reasons to give out. If you can't say why they're not good reasons or why they're false then your opinion is invalid.

it's ok.

It has more to do with the fact that even children know hoe to write better than you.
I do mean that quite literally too. My 4 year old cousin keeps pointing out all your little mistakes for me.
He's never been so happy to look smart in front of other people, so thanks for that.

so, you're a typical family of grammar nazis browsing through a place where grammar is unnecessary and commonly/purposely misused for that reason, correcting stuff to make you feel good about yourself. good for you, although thats an indication of stupidity.
BABYZ SQUISHY
Kiba Shinzu
BABYZ SQUISHY
Kiba Shinzu
BABYZ SQUISHY

it's ok.

so, you're a typical family of grammar nazis browsing through a place where grammar is unnecessary and commonly/purposely misused for that reason, correcting stuff to make you feel good about yourself. good for you, although thats an indication of stupidity.

Nope.
We're a typical family of computer users. Spending time on the computer together is bonding time. I see no problem with that.
I visit here often, and most people type fairly correctly when having an actual discussion. It's people like you that seem to have trouble with that. I'd understand if people typed like that in the CB, because that's a place where you can talk or say almost anything and nobody has to really care.
You're right. It is a sign of stupidity when a four year old starts pointing out your errors. I wonder that says about you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff