Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
I have nothing to say....

*speechless and dumbfounded*

This is a sporking of an article written by some crazy professor/"analyst" person who is doing a comparison (at the end of the sporking) between Bella and someone. I'm not going to say anything on who it is, so yeah, just read it.

Enjoy.

Our facial expression at the moment is this:

User Image

Have a good day/night, everyone.

Oh, and please note: Bold is the sporker and crazy lady is the normal font.

Yeah...just helping out. Bye!
I have now just been given a valid reason to shoot myself in the face.

The world has gone to hell if someone is comparing Bella to Jesus.

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
MuffinTheOrphan
I have now just been given a valid reason to shoot myself in the face.

The world has gone to hell if someone is comparing Bella to Jesus.

*still speechless*

Yep, I think it has. 3nodding
10,000 awesome points for Nathan Fillion gifs.

Sparkly Hellhound

User Image

There is no singular word or collection of words that exist in any spoken language that convey the .............................................. I mean.. I can't even put in a word to begin to describe this woman.

Except that, whatever university she attended along with the last professor that got sporked, and Stephenie Meyer, need to be burned to the ground for letting these people achieve degrees instead of shooting them and putting them out of all our miseries and thus ensuring they would never breed.

Tipsy Fatcat

6,550 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
I think I may be in love with this man redface

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
C0smic-Sp0of
I think I may be in love with this man redface

Uh...man? Are you talking about the gif of the sporker? Or my creator? Both my creator and the sporker are chicas. confused I'M CONFUSED!

Bella...Jesus....what....

Yeah, they should never be used in the same sentence. We know. *pats her head*

Lonely Traveler

12,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

See the other day a friend and I went to get some breakfast at McDonalds. This nice woman in front of us had paid for our order and left us a nice note telling us it was a Christmas present from a total stranger. This gave my hope in humanity.................then I read this and lost it.
IT SUCKS!!!

6,300 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Heckler 50
Well, she could be compared pretty well with the scum that clogs a sink.

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Jen_Sue32
IT SUCKS!!!

What sucks? Fluffy pajamas? Oh, those things are the most comfortable things ever! I love them! They make my butt look smaller, believe it or not. Seriously! They do! Though, I have to admit they can be itchy from time to time, but I manage.

Oh...you're talking about Twilight? Yeah, it sucks. I totally agree. It sucks the happiness from you. Poor happiness, you can never get it back. sad

Yeah...scum....maybe...what...

THAT'S INSULTING SCUM! Comparing anything to Spechual Snowflake is a crime against humanity, cookie! A CRIME!
Look at the bright side. Parts of the Bella=Jesus comparison are based on errors in reading (believing things that happen when people turn into vampires are exclusive to Bella- newborn, pain- and mixing up days- two instead of three).

However, she implies that Claire (a character whose sole purpose is to foreshadow Jacob and Renesme) and Reneseme (a creepy child who is fully aware of her relation with Jacob, to the point where she considers him hers and is happy when Seth is badly injured protecting her possession) are like Jesus by interpreting actual events in the books. Renesme=Jesus is what's truly screwed up in my opinion (then again, I hate that character).

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Actually, I think she was compareing Smee to Jesus.

lol wut?

Renesmee is more like the antichrist, actually.

And I'm with Das Mervin on this, there are more holy babies out there, and instantly adoreing a baby... well, that's what happens. :/ When people see a baby, they want to say how cute it is, they want to hold it, and touch it, and protect it. Generally, humans just like babies. It's instinct, they can't fend for themselves, they're the next generation, the hope for the future and whatnot.

The comparison doesn't make much sense in my opinion.

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Mage Luna
Look at the bright side. Parts of the Bella=Jesus comparison are based on errors in reading (believing things that happen when people turn into vampires are exclusive to Bella- newborn, pain- and mixing up days- two instead of three).

However, she implies that Claire (a character whose sole purpose is to foreshadow Jacob and Renesme) and Reneseme (a creepy child who is fully aware of her relation with Jacob, to the point where she considers him hers and is happy when Seth is badly injured protecting her possession) are like Jesus by interpreting actual events in the books. Renesme=Jesus is what's truly screwed up in my opinion (then again, I hate that character).

*gasps* They are the children of Christ?! WHAT?! That's just...wrong.

Well, maybe she's saying that Bella is the Virgin Mary and....

OH DEAR GOD! SHE IS! *wants to die*

That's even worse. Just...no.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas