Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

What does everyone think could happen to Nessie ... Due to Her Growth ....

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Do you want the serious version or the funny version?

2,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
NightfallDuet

xp both lol xp
celticprincess4ever
NightfallDuet

xp both lol xp
Serious and what I think is the most logical version: She will be in HORRIBLE HORRIBLE pain till she's seven then it's marriage and sex with dear ol' uncle Jacob. She'll never be able to have a child, she'll never have a child hood, she'll most likely be bed ridden from the pain, her parents most likely won't give a s**t because they're too busy trying to win the Guinness World record for most beds broken during sex.

I don't have a funny version.

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
MuffinTheOrphan
celticprincess4ever
NightfallDuet

xp both lol xp
Serious and what I think is the most logical version: She will be in HORRIBLE HORRIBLE pain till she's seven then it's marriage and sex with dear ol' uncle Jacob. She'll never be able to have a child, she'll never have a child hood, she'll most likely be bed ridden from the pain, her parents most likely won't give a s**t because they're too busy trying to win the Guinness World record for most beds broken during sex.

I don't have a funny version.

I do. twisted

Funny: Nessie will become Godzilla and terrorize the state of Washington with her evil wrath by destroying all of Seattle, Forks, and other cities. Then, she'll cross the Pacific Ocean over to Japan and create more havoc by destroying Tokyo. Poor Tokyo, it's always getting damaged. sad

Serious: she won't have much of anything--not even a childhood like Muffin said. She'll pretty much be forced to be an adult, and have to deal with adult-like situations (i.e. getting married). As for Bella and Edward McSparkles, they really notice because they'll be too involved with each to care. (Who cares if we have a kid? We have lots of sex without worrying about having more brats!)

I think, in the long run, Nessie's going to be a terror. She'll be pretty viscous/deadly and probably kill more often than what the Volturi, or even the Cullens, think.

Yeah, forcing a kid to grow up isn't a good thing. That's like saying, "You'll never become [insert whatever dream a kid has]." It's just sick. Really, it is.
She'll get raped by Jacob.

2,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

maybe i shouldn't of put this on here... some of the comments are getting insane like the rape one ... be realistic
celticprincess4ever

maybe i shouldn't of put this on here... some of the comments are getting insane like the rape one ... be realistic
It is realistic... Rape is not a myth.

Jacob: I going to put [insert] in you.
Nessie: Does it hurt?
Jacob: It will hurt a bit.
Nessie: NOOOOOO, I don't like pain.
Jacob: YOU WILL LIKE IT.
celticprincess4ever

..... neutral Since we're talking about a person that DOESN'T exist, in a world that is as equally non existent, we are being realistic. She'll be in horrible pain from her body changing constantly. She will be till she's seven and then she'll marry Jacob and 'consummate' their marriage. She'll be barren and won't be able to have kids. She will be a evil, evil little child because of her setting. She'll be isolated, alone, and will most likely kill a whole lot of people.

We are being realistic, sorry you didn't didn't see what you wanted to see (i.g. OMG!!!!11!!! she'll be so adorable and skip through flowers and Jacob will be SO awesome to her!) We won't dress up this shitty situation you asked about so you can fantasize that it's not so shitty. It's s**t. Dressing it up with a sugar coating won't make it not s**t anymore.

2,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Did i at any point say it wasn't .... and what i was meaning is That is absolutely disgusting what would Come over you that you would even think of rape
celticprincess4ever

About that rape one; as much of a troll as Chan is, I think that it will kind of be what their relationship will become. None of it will be consensual. Jacob has lost all sense of self and Nessie will use and abuse him to her content because he becomes what she wants, and does what she wants. Nessie knows nothing in the ways of being an adult and sex will be as foreign to her as crying was. No sex they have will be consensual. She's a kid, she can't consent to anything, much less sex.

2,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
thank you someone who at least know's what thier talking about.... yes you are right but my point was .... jacob won't get the chance to rape her because if bella and edward find out he ever wants to he'd be dead... also i highly doubt jacob would go to that extent
celticprincess4ever
thank you someone who at least know's what thier talking about.... yes you are right but my point was .... jacob won't get the chance to rape her because if bella and edward find out he ever wants to he'd be dead... also i highly doubt jacob would go to that extent
I highly doubt it that Bella and Edward would gives a ******** about Nessie or Jacob. They are too busy having sex with each other.
celticprincess4ever
They already accept that Jacob will have sex with Nessie. At the very least, already accept that he'll be with her in a romantic sense. They won't do anything to protect her because of it. They will child groom her for Jacob. Edward went so far as calling Jacob his 'son' at one point at the end of the fourth book. It's implied that it's an inevitability.

I find myself saying this a lot when the subject of Nessie and Jacob's relationship comes into question. Imrinting doesn't bring together best friends. He will have sex with her eventually and like I said before; having sex with her wouldn't be consensual.

2,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
that right there .... are you flipping kidding me have you not read the books because Breakingdawn maybe has 3-4 sex scenes god maybe you should re-read the book then come back and talk to me about it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff