Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Alexander J Luthor
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Alexander J Luthor
Showing one ***** relationship to get us used to the other. This, ladies and gentlemen, is how far our writers have fallen in the world of entertainment.

Yes, quite. I almost feel like sharing my murder story that has an incest couple, to see if that would sell. Which is funny because I felt all distraught and like a terrible person for writing it, but that's just how it had to be. It worked well like that.
...I think I'd read that. It's kind of common knowledge that knowingly incestuous people are on the crazier side of the spectrum.

Yeah, they're brother and sister coming from a not so loving home, so it's no wonder they were ******** up enough to get off on killing together.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Alexander J Luthor
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Alexander J Luthor
Showing one ***** relationship to get us used to the other. This, ladies and gentlemen, is how far our writers have fallen in the world of entertainment.

Yes, quite. I almost feel like sharing my murder story that has an incest couple, to see if that would sell. Which is funny because I felt all distraught and like a terrible person for writing it, but that's just how it had to be. It worked well like that.
...I think I'd read that. It's kind of common knowledge that knowingly incestuous people are on the crazier side of the spectrum.

Yeah, they're brother and sister coming from a not so loving home, so it's no wonder they were ******** up enough to get off on killing together.
Gah. >.< Grossed out, but still intrigued!

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Alexander J Luthor
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Alexander J Luthor
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Alexander J Luthor

Gah. >.< Grossed out, but still intrigued!

I know right? I seriously wonder where something like that came from, I don't normally think like that. gonk But seriously, it's a good story that works well. Basically, they are copycats of a serial killer cops caught a couple years before. The MO they had was collecting the parts of people that in various cultures had once believed the soul resided. Eyes, throat, heart, that sort of thing.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
I know right? I seriously wonder where something like that came from, I don't normally think like that. gonk But seriously, it's a good story that works well. Basically, they are copycats of a serial killer cops caught a couple years before. The MO they had was collecting the parts of people that in various cultures had once believed the soul resided. Eyes, throat, heart, that sort of thing.
omg, put it on figment! *squee*
celticprincess4ever

i am not arguing about that at this second ... i made at you because you brought up rape like F**k my best friend and my sister were raped ... the way you brought it up was in a joking sense that's why i got pissed scream
Cool story, bro.

Festive Cutesmasher

9,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
Alexander J Luthor
<snip>
You, and all of those you agreed with on this thread...AMEN AMEN, you really hit the nail on the head.
Alexander J Luthor

celticprincess4ever
that right there .... are you flipping kidding me have you not read the books because Breakingdawn maybe has 3-4 sex scenes god maybe you should re-read the book then come back and talk to me about it

It has three, but in the third Bella comments about how they never have to stop. She contemplates having sex for a full week without stopping; not for water, not for rest... She'd love to screw her frozen sparkle-do for eternity if she could. I find that highly disturbing considering there's way more to life and relationships than just sex.
I think Bella is a sex addict because no one want to touch her until she met Edward.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Alexander J Luthor
Doctor Murdoc Niccals

I may have to do that. If I do, I'll have to get my 2D to find the file. He typed it up a while ago to put in our magazine.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Alexander J Luthor
Doctor Murdoc Niccals

I may have to do that. If I do, I'll have to get my 2D to find the file. He typed it up a while ago to put in our magazine.
magazine?

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Alexander J Luthor
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Alexander J Luthor
Doctor Murdoc Niccals

magazine?

Yeah, we have a literary magazine we put out and sell around our building.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Alexander J Luthor
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Alexander J Luthor
Doctor Murdoc Niccals

magazine?

* A * Do want to read! Oh, ps. I'm making one of thos myyearbook profiles just to get some gaia cash, you in?

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Alexander J Luthor
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Alexander J Luthor
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Alexander J Luthor
Doctor Murdoc Niccals

magazine?

* A * Do want to read! Oh, ps. I'm making one of thos myyearbook profiles just to get some gaia cash, you in?

Yeah, linky to you? Oh, and looks like we lost that file, so I might have to have him retype it.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Alexander J Luthor
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Alexander J Luthor
Doctor Murdoc Niccals

magazine?

Yeah, linky to you? Oh, and looks like we lost that file, so I might have to have him retype it.
Waaaait. Changing my mind I think. Their ToS says you can't give a fake name, but I never give my real full name for almost anything.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Alexander J Luthor
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Alexander J Luthor
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Alexander J Luthor
Doctor Murdoc Niccals

magazine?

Waaaait. Changing my mind I think. Their ToS says you can't give a fake name, but I never give my real full name for almost anything.

Me either. In fact, on sites like this, I never use my real name.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff