In a relationship with Cyberweasel89

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Minerva de Sade
Lukan Wolf
Seeing I've read the books and seen the movie, I have all the information. So I repeat, having 2/3 of the information of the series is why you keep losing in debates about Twilight.

Actually, he has less than that, really, considering he's only seen the movies and he has a selective memory.

Oh yeah, that's right. Then that means he only has about 1/3 the information.
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf

Well Meyer isn't that good of a author to begin with, both with writing and professionally. Though speaking of the books, how far have you gotten with the audio book version of it?

you know thanks for the link but i know all i need to about twilight and i choose to remain ignorant on the books. i don't need them.

So let me get this straight, you'd rather only have 2/3 of the information about the series and ignore the other 1/3 of it? Dear, this is why you keep losing in Twilight debates.

just like to go on record and say that the bolded sections are your words not mine.

Seeing I've read the books and seen the movie, I have all the information. So I repeat, having 2/3 of the information of the series is why you keep losing in debates about Twilight.

those are your words not mine.

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf

Well Meyer isn't that good of a author to begin with, both with writing and professionally. Though speaking of the books, how far have you gotten with the audio book version of it?

you know thanks for the link but i know all i need to about twilight and i choose to remain ignorant on the books. i don't need them.

So let me get this straight, you'd rather only have 2/3 of the information about the series and ignore the other 1/3 of it? Dear, this is why you keep losing in Twilight debates.

just like to go on record and say that the bolded sections are your words not mine.

those are your words not mine.

So you admit that you're nothing more than an ignorant jerk who would rather stay ignorant then learn the information necessary to help in debates and make you look smart for once? Good, it seems that we're finally on the same page for once.

Newbie Hunter

I think I know the real reason why Midnight Sun will never happen... it's because jumping tiger of spirit can't stop touching himself at night while daydreaming about doing a vampire.

Newbie Member

4,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
i just think it would be cool to see all the characters playing there roles again ,im curious how renesme plays her role.totally bring it!

User Image

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
ashesbeefree
i just think it would be cool to see all the characters playing there roles again ,im curious how renesme plays her role.totally bring it!

Sorry, but Robert Pattinson won't be doing any more Twilight movie, so they would have to find someone else to play Edward. Also, Since the Midnight Sun book probably won't ever get finished because Meyer threw a huge hissy fit over some if its chapters getting leaked, I highly doubt that a Midnight Sun movie will be made.

Newbie Member

4,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
O well that sucks lol

Lukan Wolf
ashesbeefree

Sorry, but Robert Pattinson won't be doing any more Twilight movie, so they would have to find someone else to play Edward. Also, Since the Midnight Sun book probably won't ever get finished because Meyer threw a huge hissy fit over some if its chapters getting leaked, I highly doubt that a Midnight Sun movie will be made.

Hilarious Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
i have heard of this, and i hope so, i have wondered since the last book. and it would be great to know what happens in the end-end

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
aandj12_20
i have heard of this, and i hope so, i have wondered since the last book. and it would be great to know what happens in the end-end

I'm guess is nothing since everyone got a happy ending.

Newbie Hunter

Lukan Wolf
everyone got a happy ending.
except Leah.

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Majisuka Ikemen
Lukan Wolf
everyone got a happy ending.
except Leah.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Poor Leah sad

Entrepreneur

2,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
I am only pissed about this movie because they are ******** with Stephanie Meyer's ideas so much. She had originally planned for Midnight Sun to be a BOOK based around Edward's point of view on everything going on in the previous books. Now I heard it is supposed to mainly be about Jake and Renesme.

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
lucki_angel`67
I am only pissed about this movie because they are ******** with Stephanie Meyer's ideas so much. She had originally planned for Midnight Sun to be a BOOK based around Edward's point of view on everything going on in the previous books. Now I heard it is supposed to mainly be about Jake and Renesme.

That sounds horrible. First Meyer glorifies an abusive relationship, and now she'll glorify ***** and child grooming.

Entrepreneur

2,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Lukan Wolf
lucki_angel`67

That sounds horrible. First Meyer glorifies an abusive relationship, and now she'll glorify ***** and child grooming.
LMAO I agree 100%. I never said I was a fan of the series, simply that the movie producers are altering it so damn much. I feel the same way about many books that turned into movies.

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
lucki_angel`67
Lukan Wolf
lucki_angel`67

LMAO I agree 100%. I never said I was a fan of the series, simply that the movie producers are altering it so damn much. I feel the same way about many books that turned into movies.

True, but Twilight is one of the few (very few) movies that is actually better than the books. Because trust me, if the movies actually followed the books, there would be more haters of Twlight than lovers of it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff