Welcome to Gaia! ::

Majisuka Ikemen
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
hate the books. love the movies!
the movies are awesome!

But you've never read the books, so you can't really give the OP your opinion on them.

yes i could.
You're doing it wrong. Try again once you read the book.

you're doing it wrong. try again when you grow up.

Newbie Hunter

jumping tiger of spirit
Majisuka Ikemen
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
the movies are awesome!

But you've never read the books, so you can't really give the OP your opinion on them.

yes i could.

Growing up is a trap. Since you're still a little kid who throw hissy fit and whine because you know you're wrong and don't want to admitted it. Try again when you stop throwing a hissy fit.
Majisuka Ikemen
jumping tiger of spirit
Majisuka Ikemen
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
the movies are awesome!

yes i could.

Growing up is a trap. Since you're still a little kid who throw hissy fit and whine because you know you're wrong and don't want to admitted it. Try again when you stop throwing a hissy fit.

yah you're totally right. i DO know that "you're wrong". ok you figured out my problem, you win. ok? i admit it, i always know that YOU'RE wrong and i'm an a*****e for calling it out on you. i'm sorry and i'll leave now.

In a relationship with Cyberweasel89

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
the movies are awesome!

yes i could.

Let me repeat, you didn't read the books. You've even admitted as such mutable times. And since you never read the books, then you know nothing about the books. If you know nothing about the books, then you can't give your opinion on them.

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
jumping tiger of spirit
Majisuka Ikemen
jumping tiger of spirit
Majisuka Ikemen
jumping tiger of spirit

yes i could.

yah you're totally right. i DO know that "you're wrong". ok you figured out my problem, you win. ok? i admit it, i always know that YOU'RE wrong and i'm an a*****e for calling it out on you. i'm sorry and i'll leave now.

You don't get sarcasm do you?
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
the movies are awesome!

yes i could.

Let me repeat, you didn't read the books. You've even admitted as such mutable times. And since you never read the books, then you know nothing about the books. If you know nothing about the books, then you can't give your opinion on them.

now allow me to repeat, yes i can.

Newbie Hunter

jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
the movies are awesome!

yes i could.

Aww, it's so cute when you try to talk about things you don't understand.
Majisuka Ikemen
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
the movies are awesome!

yes i could.

Aww, it's so cute when you try to talk about things you don't understand.

thank you! you're cute too. i love you. 4laugh

Devoted Cleric

jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
the movies are awesome!

yes i could.

Hey, weren't you the one who posted the religious creed with Edward as the Messiah and Jacob as the source of all puppy-kicking malice in the world? Man, that was like three years ago. The avatar was really similar, though.

Though, I am on Tiger's side here. He can say he hated the books because he has stated that he hates all novels. It's not an informed opinion nor a particularly useful one to the conversation, but he can hate the books for having paper and words 'n' s**t.
Kasri Noireau
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
the movies are awesome!

yes i could.

Hey, weren't you the one who posted the religious creed with Edward as the Messiah and Jacob as the source of all puppy-kicking malice in the world? Man, that was like three years ago. The avatar was really similar, though.

Though, I am on Tiger's side here. He can say he hated the books because he has stated that he hates all novels. It's not an informed opinion nor a particularly useful one to the conversation, but he can hate the books for having paper and words 'n' s**t.

uh maybe i posted in that thread but i wasn't the creator of it. i don't talk about religion anymore then just saying that everyone has the right to believe whatever they want.

yah i don't mean to offend anyone who likes books and reading, thats cool. i just don't. school has jaded my view on it forever.

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
the movies are awesome!

yes i could.

YOU'VE NEVER READ THE BOOKS, SO YOU REALLY CAN'T GIVE AN OPINION ABOUT THEM.

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Kasri Noireau
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
the movies are awesome!

yes i could.

That may be true, but the OP is asking for the opinion of people who have read the books to see if she should try reading the books herself. Since jumping tiger of spirit has not read the books, he can't really give the OP the opinion that she's looking for.
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
the movies are awesome!

yes i could.

yes i can.
jumping tiger of spirit
yes i can.

You have the same mindset as a republican male who thinks their opinion on topics concerning women and their vaginas are valid. No uterus no opinion. It applies here too. If you didn't read not even the acknowledgements in the books then your opinion doesn't count nor matter. Moving on to actually relevant people with things to say, I want to know how others have taken in the last book and the nice little bow Meyer put on the ending.

Newbie Hunter

jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit
Lukan Wolf
jumping tiger of spirit

yes i could.

yes i can.
Shock me, say something intelligent.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas