Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
Yeah! Knock it offffff! Im tired of this! Its not making you any cooler! Im here to talk about this awesomeness of Twilight and you ruin it for me and others more! Im out of this thread...

2,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
hell_kara
Is it alright if I just hate the people who are "OMG I LUZ TWILIGHT! I WANNA MARRY EDWARD." Seriously? Can I? >_>

I like Twilight, and I hate those people >_>.

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
I dont like Edward so dont look at me! Ok now Im out

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
Fruity Pancakes
Who cares if you don't approve? This is a Twilight forum,and as a forum,its open to debate by both sides.This isn't some clubhouse exclusively for lovers of Twilight.If you were nuetral on this entire thing,you would have also told the fans not to make topics.But no,you just addressed the haters.

You think people are debating,expressing the opinions they have a RIGHT to express,because it makes them cool? You can report people for harassment,sure,but not for expressing their opinions.Just because you don't like something doesn't mean its going to go away.

Don't bash people for stating their opinions when you're doing the exact same thing.

I'm telling people to knock off the trolling. {* i.e. saying stuff like "twilight is retarded", "you suck because twlight is awesome" "******** you, don't hate on twilight" *} Trolling is reportable.

I'm addressing mostly the haters because they are the ones starting the flame wars, mostly. Although, so are the Fans. Debates are fine with me. Not purposefully starting flame wars and being rude.

By the way, you're right, you can't report people for expressing their opinions. However, if people purposefully "provoke a group" that is considered trolling. Which is reportable.

I wasn't bashing people for stating their opinions, I was bashing those who are being extremely rude, most times just to start a fight. There is a difference between debating and trolling.

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
Legal Bump.

ninja

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
Awesomolocity
Legal Bump.

ninja
The sub fourm's new, so everyone is hanging around it to see what it's like.

After about a month there's gonna be no twilight haters. Cause they're not gonna wanna be around the Twihards for that long xD
Harry Potter is just awesome . . . Why didn't they make a sub-forum thingy for that ? And are you talking about flaming as in:
BETCH IF U DNT SHAT DA FOCK AWP ABOT TWILIGHT SAWKIN IMA KECK UR DUMB FOGGOTY AZZ! YOU NEEDA SHAT DA FOCK AWP BCUZ I LUV EDWARD ND EVRYBODY ECXAPT UR LAME a** DOES. NOW FAWK UP DUM BETCH!
Like that ?
Because I see people doing that alot!
Undetected Lies
Harry Potter is just awesome . . . Why didn't they make a sub-forum thingy for that ? And are you talking about flaming as in:
BETCH IF U DNT SHAT DA FOCK AWP ABOT TWILIGHT SAWKIN IMA KECK UR DUMB FOGGOTY AZZ! YOU NEEDA SHAT DA FOCK AWP BCUZ I LUV EDWARD ND EVRYBODY ECXAPT UR LAME a** DOES. NOW FAWK UP DUM BETCH!
Like that ?
Correction: Harry Potter is a lot more awesome than Twilight. It also has a higher reading level 3nodding

Dangerous Giver

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I want to have a debate about it. Deal with it!
Halloween24-7
Undetected Lies
Like that ?
Correction: Harry Potter is a lot more awesome than Twilight. It also has a higher reading level 3nodding

Yep! And the movies were good too.

Quotable Prophet

Awesomolocity
Fruity Pancakes
Who cares if you don't approve? This is a Twilight forum,and as a forum,its open to debate by both sides.This isn't some clubhouse exclusively for lovers of Twilight.If you were nuetral on this entire thing,you would have also told the fans not to make topics.But no,you just addressed the haters.

You think people are debating,expressing the opinions they have a RIGHT to express,because it makes them cool? You can report people for harassment,sure,but not for expressing their opinions.Just because you don't like something doesn't mean its going to go away.

Don't bash people for stating their opinions when you're doing the exact same thing.

I'm telling people to knock off the trolling. {* i.e. saying stuff like "twilight is retarded", "you suck because twlight is awesome" "******** you, don't hate on twilight" *} Trolling is reportable.

I'm addressing mostly the haters because they are the ones starting the flame wars, mostly. Although, so are the Fans. Debates are fine with me. Not purposefully starting flame wars and being rude.

By the way, you're right, you can't report people for expressing their opinions. However, if people purposefully "provoke a group" that is considered trolling. Which is reportable.

I wasn't bashing people for stating their opinions, I was bashing those who are being extremely rude, most times just to start a fight. There is a difference between debating and trolling.

Hate to break it to you, but the majority of your first post seemed to be directed specifically at the people who don't like Twilight, not the people who were just trolling. All you're doing by posting it is ticking the antis off and getting them riled up.

In all fairness, there are a number of threads in this forum that call out the people who do not like Twilight, tell them off, and call them names. It's both sides. Not just one.

Dangerous Giver

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Nobody Famous
Awesomolocity
Fruity Pancakes

Hate to break it to you, but the majority of your first post seemed to be directed specifically at the people who don't like Twilight, not the people who were just trolling. All you're doing by posting it is ticking the antis off and getting them riled up.

In all fairness, there are a number of threads in this forum that call out the people who do not like Twilight, tell them off, and call them names. It's both sides. Not just one.

I agree with you. We do not troll this place. We are here to discuss.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff