Welcome to Gaia! ::

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
I'm not kidding. All of you who make topics like "OMG TWILIGHT SUCKS_______{*Insert reason here*}" just don't. It's not funny. It doesn't make you cooler. Unless you want to debate about the book {* And use reason and logic to support you *} don't come in here and start hating Twilight. I'm getting sick and tired of all of the hate / name calling / other dumb stuff. Seriously, knock it off. And this is to all of you. For those who like Twilight, don't resort to name calling to defend Twilight. Just ignore them, or report it as flaming / trolling. Otherwise, you could be reported too.

I'm not saying I hate Twilight, but I don't love Twilight either. I've read the books and seen the movies. And sure, I liked them. It's just the fact that the serious got way blown out of proportion. I was seeing magazines like "Harry Potter or Twilight?". Which pissed me off. I love the Harry Potter series. But, I also like Twilight. They can't be compared just because of how they aren't related at all.

Anyways, this topic is just to let you know that I don't approve of your guy's bull. You know who I'm talking to. If you come in to this thread just to start s**t, you'll go on my ignored list.
i agree with awesomlocity the book better i think but cut it out its stuiped > sad

Feral Member

I have my own reasons for hating it, but the haters are getting really bitchy.
Granted, a lot of the fans are worse.

2,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
well said. 3nodding
I just think it's dumb that Gaia made a while sub-forum for it.
lol

2,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
radiums

On gaia it seems that Twilight haters are far more prolific than the Twilight lovers......The Twitards are annoying, but the Twilight haters are just as annoying.

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
milila
radiums

On gaia it seems that Twilight haters are far more prolific than the Twilight lovers......The Twitards are annoying, but the Twilight haters are just as annoying.

Both sides are quite annoying, sometimes.

2,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Awesomolocity
milila
radiums

Both sides are quite annoying, sometimes.

This is very true.

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
3nodding

{* Goes to check if anymore flamers are in the main forum. *}
I'm sure this topic will reach out to all those who do troll in this forum and will make them wake up and realize, "Hey, this is immature! I can't believe I didn't see it before!"

Nerd

8,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Very true.[:
I've also noticed that alot of the lovers of twilight, or the ones the stick up for it, (honestly it may be funny but 'twitards' is still an insulting name.) are usually harsh or illiterate and don't know how to create real sentences(no real offense intended, its a general statement.) and the Bashers use dumb reasons(like the fan base, I mean seriously? when another one of your books become popular do you just hate it? probably not.) or are just sheep following the heard.
I do believe it was blown out of proportion, but I didn't give up and say I hate it because of it.

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
I sure hope it will, though I doubt it.
Who cares if you don't approve? This is a Twilight forum,and as a forum,its open to debate by both sides.This isn't some clubhouse exclusively for lovers of Twilight.If you were nuetral on this entire thing,you would have also told the fans not to make topics.But no,you just addressed the haters.

You think people are debating,expressing the opinions they have a RIGHT to express,because it makes them cool? You can report people for harassment,sure,but not for expressing their opinions.Just because you don't like something doesn't mean its going to go away.

Don't bash people for stating their opinions when you're doing the exact same thing.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Is it alright if I just hate the people who are "OMG I LUZ TWILIGHT! I WANNA MARRY EDWARD." Seriously? Can I? >_>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff