shut up shes wonderful 0.044444444444444 4.4% [ 2 ]
jacob 0.022222222222222 2.2% [ 1 ]
edward 0.022222222222222 2.2% [ 1 ]
o.o 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

CrazyCullen123
xmldx02
she keeps keeps going back and forth with the guy and seriously how can you choose ia guy that may eat you and has NO muscles ant all over a sexy muscular werewolf that wont eat you

ya uh shut up jacob sucks edward rules. duh rolleyes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unsealed Dabbler

Doc MFN
Tympest
Doc MFN
Tympest
Doc MFN

Lol so true. XD
Is character development going to make him more interesting? I kind of want to see how someone like Coggy could become a reasonably decent protagonist.

No, after a certain point Elias overpowers the story, I hadn't completely meant for that to happen, but I did intend for him to become more of a force to be reckoned with once he got his powers, but I do like how it worked out and don't intend to change it.
I wasn't suggesting you change your story. It was something that I would like to see done well somewhere along the lines. There's this series that I was sent review copies of the first two of where the hero talks himself up the way Coggy did but with less talk of what real metal, but he's so "I'm a badass" that I just can't take the books or the character seriously. I kind of want to see him develop into the character he is rather than just jumping to that.

I see.
The series has potential, but I wish that the author would focus more on the minor characters.

Are you going to post the link to your story here on Gaia?

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Tympest
Doc MFN
Tympest
Doc MFN
Tympest
Doc MFN

Lol so true. XD
Is character development going to make him more interesting? I kind of want to see how someone like Coggy could become a reasonably decent protagonist.

No, after a certain point Elias overpowers the story, I hadn't completely meant for that to happen, but I did intend for him to become more of a force to be reckoned with once he got his powers, but I do like how it worked out and don't intend to change it.
I wasn't suggesting you change your story. It was something that I would like to see done well somewhere along the lines. There's this series that I was sent review copies of the first two of where the hero talks himself up the way Coggy did but with less talk of what real metal, but he's so "I'm a badass" that I just can't take the books or the character seriously. I kind of want to see him develop into the character he is rather than just jumping to that.

I see.
The series has potential, but I wish that the author would focus more on the minor characters.

Are you going to post the link to your story here on Gaia?

Yeah, I can do that.
MuffinTheOrphan
CrazyCullen123
Jacob is a huge jerk. Ok? I won. The end
So you condone Edward wanting to kill Bella on multiple occasions and putting her in harms way simply because you think he's a big meanie who should just let Bella do what she wants despite it being a colossally bad idea. Lovely rolleyes .

Yup. That's exactly what I'm saying
MuffinTheOrphan
CrazyCullen123
So you condone Edward wanting to kill Bella on multiple occasions and putting her in harms way simply because you think he's a big meanie who should just let Bella do what she wants despite it being a colossally bad idea. Lovely rolleyes .

Tympest
CrazyCullen123

You really haven't won at all, Muffin has provided evidence from the books themselves of Edward wanting to murder Bella and of him talking about how easy it would be for him to do so. All you have is that you think Jacob is kind of a jerk. Support your argument with evidence before declaring yourself the winner.

Dude I was joking lol

Beloved Shapeshifter

CrazyCullen123
MuffinTheOrphan
CrazyCullen123

neutral I see someone's living in a fog of blissful ignorance and enjoys it. There's nothing great about either of those creatures because they both flex their trivial power around a foolish child who has as much of a personality as a cardboard cutout.
Suiseiten
CrazyCullen123
MuffinTheOrphan
CrazyCullen123

Yup. That's exactly what I'm saying[/quote
] neutral I see someone's living in a fog of blissful
ignorance and enjoys it. There's nothing
great about either of those creatures because

they both flex their trivial power around a foolish child

who has as much of a personality as a cardboard cutout.[/
quote]

She's right about Bella. She is pretty stupid

Beloved Shapeshifter

CrazyCullen123
Suiseiten
CrazyCullen123
MuffinTheOrphan
CrazyCullen123

neutral I see someone's living in a fog of blissful ignorance and enjoys it. There's nothing great about either of those creatures because they both flex their trivial power around a foolish child who has as much of a personality as a cardboard cutout.

Well yeah, that's pretty well established, but I was mostly referencing how forgiving you are of Edward. Edward is guilty of some pretty harmful acts himself and Muffin did a great job at referencing them. Thing is, one can use the literary airbrush of "Because it'd save" someone in a certain manner. I am very reluctant to believe that it was used correctly at all in the series. For instance, Bella's concussion that was caused by Edward saving her from Tyler's van? No. If Edward's that strong and fast and hangs around someone who can see the future, he could have done something to take her to safety, kept his secret, and take out the same truck that he wound up ripping the engine out of in a later entry of the series in one smooth stroke and Bella wouldn't have been hurt.
Suiseiten
CrazyCullen123
Suiseiten
CrazyCullen123
MuffinTheOrphan
CrazyCullen123

Well yeah, that's pretty well established, but I was mostly referencing how forgiving you are of Edward. Edward is guilty of some pretty harmful acts himself and Muffin did a great job at referencing them. Thing is, one can use the literary airbrush of "Because it'd save" someone in a certain manner. I am very reluctant to believe that it was used correctly at all in the series. For instance, Bella's concussion that was caused by Edward saving her from Tyler's van? No. If Edward's that strong and fast and hangs around someone who can see the future, he could have done something to take her to safety, kept his secret, and take out the same truck that he wound up ripping the engine out of in a later entry of the series in one smooth stroke and Bella wouldn't have been hurt.

Yeah, suisetein. So does jacob
CrazyCullen123
MuffinTheOrphan
CrazyCullen123

Then you are a lost soul who will wallow in ignorance.

Beloved Shapeshifter

CrazyCullen123
I assure you that I'm not neglecting Jacob in that comment, but since we agree about Jacob already, I found it unnecessary to point out his faults because it'd be like preaching to the choir on that.
Suiseiten
CrazyCullen123
I assure you that I'm not neglecting Jacob in that comment, but since we agree about Jacob already, I found it unnecessary to point out his faults because it'd be like preaching to the choir on that.

Ok.
Good point
MuffinTheOrphan
CrazyCullen123
MuffinTheOrphan
CrazyCullen123

Then you are a lost soul who
will wallow in ignorance.

Sure say whatever you want. Here, I'll make a poll and we'll see who's better. Edward or Jacob
CrazyCullen123
MuffinTheOrphan
CrazyCullen123
MuffinTheOrphan
CrazyCullen123

Then you are a lost soul who
will wallow in ignorance.

Sure say whatever you want. Here, I'll make a poll and we'll see who's better. Edward or Jacob
Does it matter what a poll says? It's what their actions says. Edward threatens to kill Bella and acts abusive towards her while Jacob tries to protect her from her bad choices. How is Edward better in this situation?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff