Bella

shes annoying 0.77777777777778 77.8% [ 35 ]
shut up shes wonderful 0.044444444444444 4.4% [ 2 ]
jacob 0.022222222222222 2.2% [ 1 ]
edward 0.022222222222222 2.2% [ 1 ]
o.o 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Old news is old. If you are trying to impressed us... then you're way too sloooooooooooooooooooowwwwww late.
MuffinTheOrphan
CrazyCullen123
MuffinTheOrphan
CrazyCullen123
xmldx02
she keeps keeps going back and forth with the guy and seriously how can you choose ia guy that may eat you and has NO muscles ant all over a sexy muscular werewolf that wont eat you

ya uh shut up jacob sucks edward rules. duh rolleyes
How come you think so?

Uh I know so cause Edward is a vampire. I am a vampire!
So because he's a vampire he's better? You're ignoring the awful he's done because him being a vampire justifies and thus trumps anything else? Why?

What I'm saying is, Jacob is a giant. Furry. Dog. Who can rip your face off if you do something he doesnt like!
CrazyCullen123
MuffinTheOrphan
CrazyCullen123
MuffinTheOrphan
CrazyCullen123
xmldx02
she keeps keeps going back and forth with the guy and seriously how can you choose ia guy that may eat you and has NO muscles ant all over a sexy muscular werewolf that wont eat you

ya uh shut up jacob sucks edward rules. duh rolleyes
How come you think so?

So because he's a vampire he's better? You're ignoring the awful he's done because him being a vampire justifies and thus trumps anything else? Why?

What I'm saying is, Jacob is a giant. Furry. Dog. Who can rip your face off if you do something he doesnt like!
Jacob and his tribe were born and bred to protect the humans from the vampires and not once has he ripped anyone's face off or came anywhere near close to hurting Bella.

So! Why does being a vampire make Edward good despite all of the bad he's done?
MuffinTheOrphan
CrazyCullen123
MuffinTheOrphan
CrazyCullen123
MuffinTheOrphan
How come you think so?

Jacob and his tribe were born and bred to protect the humans from the vampires and not once has he ripped anyone's face off or came anywhere near close to hurting Bella.

Well, It says many times in the book that Jacob starts trembling with rage and that he says really mean things to Bella. Edward would never even do that much.

Unsealed Dabbler

Doc MFN
Tympest
Doc MFN
Tympest
Doc MFN

Good, still writing that Slenderman story with that Cognitio-like character.
How's it coming?

I have like two chapters and the start of the third chapter up on figment and I getting toward the ending in my notebook writing.
That's good then. After you're done with the notebook writing more will be going up online I'm guessing?

Yep, I plan on typing it all up myself so I can get better at it.
Practice is always a good thing.

Unsealed Dabbler

CrazyCullen123
MuffinTheOrphan
CrazyCullen123
MuffinTheOrphan
CrazyCullen123
MuffinTheOrphan
How come you think so?

Well, It says many times in the book that Jacob starts trembling with rage and that he says really mean things to Bella. Edward would never even do that much.
Except he does, in the second book Edward tells Bella that he never loved her and abandons her in the woods. While he was supposedly doing this to save her from his family and his own darker nature rolleyes , it's still traumatic for Bella to the point that she's basically in a coma for several months. Plus he snarls at her and/or talks about how easy it would be for him to kill her enough that I would think he's more of a threat than her childhood best friend.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Tympest
Doc MFN
Tympest
Doc MFN
Tympest
Doc MFN

Good, still writing that Slenderman story with that Cognitio-like character.
How's it coming?

I have like two chapters and the start of the third chapter up on figment and I getting toward the ending in my notebook writing.
That's good then. After you're done with the notebook writing more will be going up online I'm guessing?

I'm typing right now. My goal is to not stop typing tonight until I've gotten to the part where Elias is introduced.

Unsealed Dabbler

Doc MFN
Tympest
Doc MFN
Tympest
Doc MFN

I'm typing right now. My goal is to not stop typing tonight until I've gotten to the part where Elias is introduced.
I need to get back to writing, the jotted notes around my class stuff could cook into something interesting.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Tympest
Doc MFN
Tympest
Doc MFN
Tympest
Doc MFN

I need to get back to writing, the jotted notes around my class stuff could cook into something interesting.

That's always interesting. I plan on working on a retro futuristic story after I'm finally done writing this story out, and only uploading/typing that one anywhere after I'm done typing this Slender Man one.

Unsealed Dabbler

Doc MFN
Tympest
Doc MFN
Tympest
Doc MFN

That's always interesting. I plan on working on a retro futuristic story after I'm finally done writing this story out, and only uploading/typing that one anywhere after I'm done typing this Slender Man one.
I've got a sort of cyber punk dystopian thing brewing at the moment along with my old urban fantasy stand by. Not really sure where either is going at the moment.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Tympest
Doc MFN
Tympest
Doc MFN
Tympest
Doc MFN

I've got a sort of cyber punk dystopian thing brewing at the moment along with my old urban fantasy stand by. Not really sure where either is going at the moment.

Yeah, my retro futuristic story also has an element in it where basically it's a matriarchal society.

Unsealed Dabbler

Doc MFN
Tympest
Doc MFN
Tympest
Doc MFN

Yeah, my retro futuristic story also has an element in it where basically it's a matriarchal society.
On of my characters is a replica of a brilliant scientist, it's as smart as she was but is concerned that it isn't real because its emotions are memory based programing.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Tympest
Doc MFN
Tympest
Doc MFN
Tympest
Doc MFN

On of my characters is a replica of a brilliant scientist, it's as smart as she was but is concerned that it isn't real because its emotions are memory based programing.

Cool
CrazyCullen123
MuffinTheOrphan
CrazyCullen123
MuffinTheOrphan
CrazyCullen123
MuffinTheOrphan
How come you think so?

It says he's trembling with the urge to shift, does it ever say that he'll shift and hurt Bella because of something she said? Nope.

What mean things did he say? Things like "Don't be with Edward Bella!" ?

Edward took the engine out of her car.
Edward left her stranded in a forest to get lost and almost get hypothermia.
Edward put Bella in danger countless times.
Edward does things to Bella regardless if she wants him to do it.

How is Edward better?

Unsealed Dabbler

Doc MFN
Tympest
Doc MFN
Tympest
Doc MFN

Cool
I keep trying to figure out how to make it a fairly low key thing, because Wire and its predecessor Adrien are/were both rather private people. It might talk to like one other character about this, and even then it would be after they'd known each other awhile or after the other character figured it out themself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff