Total Votes:[ 45 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Unsealed Dabbler

Doc MFN
Tympest
Doc MFN
Tympest
Doc MFN

No, after a certain point Elias overpowers the story, I hadn't completely meant for that to happen, but I did intend for him to become more of a force to be reckoned with once he got his powers, but I do like how it worked out and don't intend to change it.
I wasn't suggesting you change your story. It was something that I would like to see done well somewhere along the lines. There's this series that I was sent review copies of the first two of where the hero talks himself up the way Coggy did but with less talk of what real metal, but he's so "I'm a badass" that I just can't take the books or the character seriously. I kind of want to see him develop into the character he is rather than just jumping to that.

I see.
The series has potential, but I wish that the author would focus more on the minor characters.

Are you going to post the link to your story here on Gaia?

Yeah, I can do that.
Excellent!
NightfallDuet
CrazyCullen123
Edward sparkles!

Don't we all? /sarcasm

For one thing, why would he sparkle? It's scientifically impossible unless he was a fairy of some sort or he threw body glitter on himself in hopes in attracting a pretty young girl. (Or boy, if he'll ever admit that he's gay for Jacob, but I digress.)

Another thing, are you just trolling because that's what it's beginning to look like. I mean, you're just making random accusations (aka illogical bullshit) about how Edward is better than anyone. A lot of trolls do that and yet again just like to annoy people, but that's another thing.

Just stop acting stupid and be reasonable. Though, I have no hope for you in being reasonable about anything.

My head hurts. Meh.

Ok. I shall be reasonable. They both have their pros and cons. They r both not absolutely horrible men. My opinion is Edward. How is that? That is reasonable. stare

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Tympest
Doc MFN
Tympest
Doc MFN
Tympest
Doc MFN

No, after a certain point Elias overpowers the story, I hadn't completely meant for that to happen, but I did intend for him to become more of a force to be reckoned with once he got his powers, but I do like how it worked out and don't intend to change it.
I wasn't suggesting you change your story. It was something that I would like to see done well somewhere along the lines. There's this series that I was sent review copies of the first two of where the hero talks himself up the way Coggy did but with less talk of what real metal, but he's so "I'm a badass" that I just can't take the books or the character seriously. I kind of want to see him develop into the character he is rather than just jumping to that.

I see.
The series has potential, but I wish that the author would focus more on the minor characters.

Yeah, I can do that.
Excellent!

http://figment.com/books/319731-Bleeding-Harvest
CrazyCullen123
NightfallDuet
CrazyCullen123
Edward sparkles!

Don't we all? /sarcasm

For one thing, why would he sparkle? It's scientifically impossible unless he was a fairy of some sort or he threw body glitter on himself in hopes in attracting a pretty young girl. (Or boy, if he'll ever admit that he's gay for Jacob, but I digress.)

Another thing, are you just trolling because that's what it's beginning to look like. I mean, you're just making random accusations (aka illogical bullshit) about how Edward is better than anyone. A lot of trolls do that and yet again just like to annoy people, but that's another thing.

Just stop acting stupid and be reasonable. Though, I have no hope for you in being reasonable about anything.

My head hurts. Meh.

Ok. I shall be reasonable. They both have their pros and cons. They r both not absolutely horrible men. My opinion is Edward. How is that? That is reasonable. stare
No, your opinion is being hypocritical and shallow.
Yunaloveheart
CrazyCullen123
NightfallDuet
CrazyCullen123
Edward sparkles!

Don't we all? /sarcasm

For one thing, why would he sparkle? It's scientifically impossible unless he was a fairy of some sort or he threw body glitter on himself in hopes in attracting a pretty young girl. (Or boy, if he'll ever admit that he's gay

Just stop acting stupid and be reasonable. rolleyes rolleyes Though, I have no hope for you in being reasonable about anything.

My head hurts. Meh.

Whatever. Your not worth it.
CrazyCullen123
Yunaloveheart
CrazyCullen123
NightfallDuet
CrazyCullen123
Edward sparkles!

Don't we all? /sarcasm

For one thing, why would he sparkle? It's scientifically impossible unless he was a fairy of some sort or he threw body glitter on himself in hopes in attracting a pretty young girl. (Or boy, if he'll ever admit that he's gay

Just stop acting stupid and be reasonable. rolleyes rolleyes Though, I have no hope for you in being reasonable about anything.

My head hurts. Meh.

Whatever. Your not worth it.
"You're" not "your".

Unsealed Dabbler

Doc MFN
Tympest
Doc MFN
Tympest
Doc MFN

I see.

Yeah, I can do that.
Excellent!

Excellent, I'm going to start reading now.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Tympest
Doc MFN
Tympest
Doc MFN
Tympest
Doc MFN

I see.

Yeah, I can do that.
Excellent!

Okay

Unsealed Dabbler

Doc MFN
Tympest
Doc MFN
Tympest
Doc MFN

Yeah, I can do that.
Excellent!

Okay
I'm also trying to figure out why they have links for the new game but there's nothing to do with it yet.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Tympest
Doc MFN
Tympest
Doc MFN
Tympest
Doc MFN

Yeah, I can do that.
Excellent!

Okay
I'm also trying to figure out why they have links for the new game but there's nothing to do with it yet.

Hmm.

Unsealed Dabbler

Doc MFN
Tympest
Doc MFN
Tympest

Okay

Hmm.
Bleeding Harvest's story seems pretty good so far, though you might want to make it more obvious when you switch characters. I had a few moments of confusion when the narrator started referring to themself in the third person.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Tympest
Doc MFN
Tympest
Doc MFN
Tympest

Okay

Hmm.
Bleeding Harvest's story seems pretty good so far, though you might want to make it more obvious when you switch characters. I had a few moments of confusion when the narrator started referring to themself in the third person.

Well, that's how it is, though as we get more into it I stay with first person though still switching who is talking.

Dangerous Shopper

8,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
In both the book and the movie Bella was annoying, whiny, and ungrateful.
They just made it worse by casting Kristen Stewart. Bleck

Beloved Shapeshifter

Capera
Nah, Kristen's perfect for the part. It doesn't take much emotion to play the part, so she can remain blank in her expression and capture Bella's essence by doing this => neutral <= all the time.

Dangerous Shopper

8,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Suiseiten
Capera
Nah, Kristen's perfect for the part. It doesn't take much emotion to play the part, so she can remain blank in her expression and capture Bella's essence by doing this => neutral <= all the time.

lol. Well that is certainly true.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces