Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm sorry but it doesn't get any better.
well i have to say that the moives are s**t,because i had already watched 3 moives before i even read the first book and after i read the first book i couldent stop reading the sires and iv read the whole sires 5 time and i havent even seen breaking dawn and i dont want to,the moive leaves sooo much of the story out and u dont know that untill u read the books so yeah i recamend the books over the moive definitely burning_eyes xd xd xd xd xd xd xd

Beloved Shapeshifter

DinoMoop
well i have to say that the moives are s**t,because i had already watched 3 moives before i even read the first book and after i read the first book i couldent stop reading the sires and iv read the whole sires 5 time and i havent even seen breaking dawn and i dont want to,the moive leaves sooo much of the story out and u dont know that untill u read the books so yeah i recamend the books over the moive definitely burning_eyes xd xd xd xd xd xd xd
I get that spell check isn't standard on Internet Explorer, but would it kill you to use it if you use either Chrome or Firefox? Anyhow, I'm kinda on the opposite side of the fence. The books were overly dense with inner monologue and descriptions that were cut out. I've tried several times to finish even the first book to no avail. The thing I felt the movies did right was to cut out a lot of the fluff because I don't need Bella's complaints about being somewhere she chose to be or about how Edward's some drool-worthy God spoken every 2 minutes. I'm downright not a fan of a LOT of the choices that any of the main characters made and Alice's little reference to Renesmee as "The fetus" while there was discussion on how to abort her, though Bella already said that she'd give birth really ruined my opinion about her in this last movie (which I completely detested BD1 a lot more than I did the first in the series). And don't get me started on how I hate Bella, Edward, and post- New Moon Jacob... However, Twilight is a decent little escape to where I don't mind admitting it's a guilty pleasure, but I'm more neutral- anti than a pure fan.

Plus, was there really any need to necro this when there were other threads similar to this on the first page? neutral
yes i already know i have a spelling problem and i hat bella to she is a bad person to the core and im not a supper fan of twilight i am more or less a fan but i dol ike the books
Suiseiten
DinoMoop
I get that spell check isn't standard on Internet Explorer, but would it kill you to use it if you use either Chrome or Firefox? Anyhow, I'm kinda on the opposite side of the fence. The books were overly dense with inner monologue and descriptions that were cut out. I've tried several times to finish even the first book to no avail. The thing I felt the movies did right was to cut out a lot of the fluff because I don't need Bella's complaints about being somewhere she chose to be or about how Edward's some drool-worthy God spoken every 2 minutes. I'm downright not a fan of a LOT of the choices that any of the main characters made and Alice's little reference to Renesmee as "The fetus" while there was discussion on how to abort her, though Bella already said that she'd give birth really ruined my opinion about her in this last movie (which I completely detested BD1 a lot more than I did the first in the series). And don't get me started on how I hate Bella, Edward, and post- New Moon Jacob... However, Twilight is a decent little escape to where I don't mind admitting it's a guilty pleasure, but I'm more neutral- anti than a pure fan.

Plus, was there really any need to necro this when there were other threads similar to this on the first page? neutral
twilight books are awsome
It's going to get worse before it gets better, trust me!

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Brilwen

â™’ caligulasAquarium

It gets better?User Image
Minerva de Sade
Brilwen

â™’ caligulasAquarium

It gets better?User Image

Yeah, when it ends.

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Brilwen
Yeah, when it ends.

â™’ caligulasAquarium

But what about that nasty taste in my mouth, my poor, numb brain, and the nightmares that still keep me up at night? gonk User Image

Familiar Fatcat

For some reason. . . for some unfathomable reason. . . I almost want to read Twilight again.

I don't know why - I just found it sitting there at the bottom of my closet one day, and I felt this overwhelming compulsion to pick it up. . .

SOMEONE HELP ME - THE BOOK IS POSSESSING MY BRAIN.

gonk

But, no, seriously, I almost wanted to read it.

Welp! Time to get back to the good books.

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
The Paradoxical Way
For some reason. . . for some unfathomable reason. . . I almost want to read Twilight again.

I don't know why - I just found it sitting there at the bottom of my closet one day, and I felt this overwhelming compulsion to pick it up. . .

gonk

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[NightfallDuet]: Uses "Chocolatey Distraction" on [The Paradoxical Way] and [Minvera de Sade]

Familiar Fatcat

NightfallDuet
The Paradoxical Way

gonk

[NightfallDuet]: Uses "Chocolatey Distraction" on [The Paradoxical Way]

*le gasp* :'DDD
Ohmaigawdchocolate. emotion_kirakira

//is super effective.

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
The Paradoxical Way
NightfallDuet
The Paradoxical Way

gonk

[NightfallDuet]: Uses "Chocolatey Distraction" on [The Paradoxical Way]

*le gasp* :'DDD
Ohmaigawdchocolate. emotion_kirakira

//is super effective.

Now to capture this unsuspecting Pokemon....*throws Pokeball*
I read the first page and gave up. A book has to suck me in on the first page. It didn't. So glad I didn't finish.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff