Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you feel about 5 more Twilight movies?

Twilight FOREVER! Keep the sparkle alive! 0.37704918032787 37.7% [ 23 ]
Enough is enough. 0.29508196721311 29.5% [ 18 ]
Real vampires don't sparkle! 0.32786885245902 32.8% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]
< 1 2

hopefully the movies that are going to be released have better make up artists.

Plinti's Husband

Distinct Seeker

11,575 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
More Alice? Bring it on! ^^

Romantic Senshi

11,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
I enjoyed the books and the movies, even thought I think they were poorly written... But I'd love to know more about Alice! heart

Romantic Senshi

12,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Enough is enough, I guess... But to know more about Alice, I would be tempted. =x

In a relationship with Cyberweasel89

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
theWeirdertheBetter
I really love the whole "more female directors" thing. I believe that hollywood is mostly male-dominated and love when there's movies targeting female audiences.

I would like to basically continue the series where it left off. I would be most interested in a story from Renesmee's point of view.

I agree with the first part, but not the second part. That is unless a story from Renesmee's point of view is about how she figures/finds out how wrong that situation with Jacob is and she gets the heck out of there.
I really love the whole "more female directors" thing. I believe that hollywood is mostly male-dominated and love when there's movies targeting female audiences.

I would like to basically continue the series where it left off. I would be most interested in a story from Renesmee's point of view.

Dangerous Giver

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I'm an anti, and here's my answer.
How about no? Please, for the love of good movies.
Skylynn Dallas
Hey guys . I am a Twi-Hard too . And I've been loving Twilight since the age of 9 and now I'm 13 .
I never knew Twilight but then one day I watch the movie at a hotel that I stay in while going on a vacation . At first , I thought its just a 'movie' but no it was NOT !

ITS 'THE' MOVIE !! heart heart heart heart
Some people may hate it bcuz its all just about LOVE LOVE LOVE + REQUITED TEENAGE LOVE+ BULLSHIT STORYLINE
But hey everyone deserves an opinion about something so face it . If u do not love the movie stay out of it . Why would u watch the trailer and even the movie if u FiretrUCKING hate it !! If u love something u must be mad if people around u say something horrible about it so no need to judge the writer cuz hey thats what they do . Writing stories that they think will get people's attention to buy it . If we didn't have a writer by now , movies like Twilight or Harry Potter will never even exists
-_- so think about it ! stressed sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ふふふ…ねぇ、怒ってる?

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Skylynn Dallas
Hey guys . I am a Twi-Hard too . And I've been loving Twilight since the age of 9 and now I'm 13 .
I never knew Twilight but then one day I watch the movie at a hotel that I stay in while going on a vacation . At first , I thought its just a 'movie' but no it was NOT !

Sorry, there are no Twihards here, only antis and haters. I suggest that you try a Twilight guild if you wish to talk to fellow fans.

And you're 13? No wonder you can't tell that Twilight is a horrible sexist, racist, abuse glorifying, and ***** and child grooming glorying series. So not just just a "movie", its one of the most horrible movies of all times. And the books are a ton worse.

Quote:
Some people may hate it bcuz its all just about LOVE LOVE LOVE + REQUITED TEENAGE LOVE+ BULLSHIT STORYLINE

I just told you dear, it's one of the worst movies ever.

Also, we hate it because:
Glorifies an abusive relationship
Glorifies ***** and child grooming
Enforces racism
Enforces sexism and (rigid) gender roles
Horrible writing
Horrible character development
Two dimensional characters
"Vampires" that are way more like fairies than vampires
"Werewolves" that aren't really werewolves
It contradicts itself
And Meyer is unprofessional and childish

Also, you're 13. What do you know about what real love and romance is? Because let me tell you, there is no love or romance in Twilight.

Quote:
But hey everyone deserves an opinion about something so face it . If u do not love the movie stay out of it . Why would u watch the trailer and even the movie if u FiretrUCKING hate it !!

Twilight being horrible is not an opinion, its a fact. Along with that it is a fact that people dis Twilight as much as they want. Don't like it? Tough shittles mate. Nothing you say will change that. Also, even people who "love" a certain series will talk smack about it. Because although it's fun to talk about a series pros, it's also fun to talk about it's flaws. Furthermore, most antis/haters hate Twilight because we've either read or watched it (or both). As I stated before, we do have (legitimate) reasons as to hate Twilight.

Quote:
If u love something u must be mad if people around u say something horrible about it

That all depends of what horrible thing they say about it. If the horrible things that they say are legitimate, then most will brush it off and not care. Yet if it is horrible things are are untrue or just silly, then some still wouldn't care, while others might get riled over it.

Quote:
so no need to judge the writer cuz hey thats what they do . Writing stories that they think will get people's attention to buy it . If we didn't have a writer by now , movies like Twilight or Harry Potter will never even exists

Dear, there are good authors and bad authors, and Meyer is one of the bad authors. And not is she a bad author, she a horrible person who is childish and unprofessional. Also, let's not forget her writing is a grammatical train wreck. Hell, it all makes it hard for me to believe that Meyer is an english major.

There are plenty of good authors out there, both in the professional and unprofessional world. I mean, I've seen fan fiction writers with more talent in their pinky than Meyer has in her whole body. Furthermore, some of the good authors out there, like Stephen King for example, say that Meyer is a horrible author.

Also, please don't compare Harry Potter with Twilight. Those two series share nothing in common. (Not to mention, Harry Potter is tons better than Twilight.)

So dear, please try to think about all that.

But hey everyone deserves an opinion about something so face it . If u do not love the movie stay out of it . Why would u watch the trailer and even the movie if u FiretrUCKING hate it !! If u love something u must be mad if people around u say something horrible about it so no need to judge the writer cuz hey thats what they do . Writing stories that they think will get people's attention to buy it . If we didn't have a writer by now , movies like Twilight or Harry Potter will never even exists

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Nobody Famous
Wait, you mean she's still around?

I'd been hoping she would have faded into obscurity by now.

Well considering how much of a greedy attention whore she is, she's not gonna go down without a fight (....unfortunately).

Quotable Prophet

Wait, you mean she's still around?

I'd been hoping she would have faded into obscurity by now.

Byoushinou's Waifu

Squad Mage

26,665 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
I think that at this point Meyer is milking her cash cow and using her fans to regain her fading fame.

Dapper Risk-Taker

Revival of Longcat

Wha' th' ******** were they smokin'?
And how much did they have?
I'm gone for quite awhile and this forum turned into a trainwreak. I bet it's a scum for people to work for Meyer for free and then she's gonna steal their idea and make it her own and pit herself in the spotlight with crediting the person who made it.

Wait... did you get lost on your way to tumblr?

This is too funny...
The Twilight Saga - Banned/Challenged Books

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas