Welcome to Gaia! ::

So back in high school I used to be OBSESSED with the Twilight Series. Read all 4 books seen all 4 movies. I used to get pissed off at people who hated on Twilight and said it was s**t. Well i grew up, woman'd up and got some sense. TWILIGHT SUCKS. Plain and simple. It was enjoyable when I was a little girl fantasizing about vampire and werewolf romance. And by the way little girls, Jacob is a shapeshifter! Not a werewolf! So he can shift into a steaming pile of poop for all I care. Don't worry children who read this thread and are upset at what I say. You will grow up and move on to better things.

Btw
TEAM ALUCARD RULES

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
*eating chocolate* So...why do you hate it now? Just askin'.
*eyes chocolate*
Do I get a reward for answering right? Lol

I guess because i grew up? Plus I've gotten tired of it. It was okay when I was younger. But i just don't particularly like it anymore. =/

Eloquent Conversationalist

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
*dons Team Alucard shirt*

Yeah waaaay ahead of ya squirt. I LITERALLY been there and got the t-shirt..

and you best back off my Alucard...just sayin'

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
x0Pink Dino0x
*eyes chocolate*
Do I get a reward for answering right? Lol

I guess because i grew up? Plus I've gotten tired of it. It was okay when I was younger. But i just don't particularly like it anymore. =/

Umm, eh, why not? *gives the chocolate*

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
You're preaching to the quire, lady. :3 There are no fan regs in this forum, it's all antis and neutrals.
Belethiel
You're preaching to the quire, lady. :3 There are no fan regs in this forum, it's all antis and neutrals.

And trolls, don't forget the trolls like the user Their Satanic Pride.

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Shader-san
Belethiel

And trolls, don't forget the trolls like the user Their Satanic Pride.

I don't think she counts as a reg.

Does Mangled Masterpiece still post?
x0Pink Dino0x
So back in high school I used to be OBSESSED with the Twilight Series. Read all 4 books seen all 4 movies. I used to get pissed off at people who hated on Twilight and said it was s**t. Well i grew up, woman'd up and got some sense. TWILIGHT SUCKS. Plain and simple. It was enjoyable when I was a little girl fantasizing about vampire and werewolf romance. And by the way little girls, Jacob is a shapeshifter! Not a werewolf! So he can shift into a steaming pile of poop for all I care. Don't worry children who read this thread and are upset at what I say. You will grow up and move on to better things.

Btw
TEAM ALUCARD RULES

there's a character named alucard in twilight?! eek

Byoushinou's Waifu

Squad Mage

26,665 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
mirage360
x0Pink Dino0x

Btw
TEAM ALUCARD RULES

I'm not sure if you're asking seriously or trying to troll people, but I suggest googling 'Alucard' and 'Twilight'. Wikipedia is also very good place to look for the answers.
Charatka_nyo
mirage360
x0Pink Dino0x

Btw
TEAM ALUCARD RULES

I'm not sure if you're asking seriously or trying to troll people, but I suggest googling 'Alucard' and 'Twilight'. Wikipedia is also very good place to look for the answers.

well what to do? i am lazy!

Byoushinou's Waifu

Squad Mage

26,665 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
mirage360

well what to do? i am lazy!

I can understand that. I'm very lazy too but at the same time I like to know things.

I assume you never read the books?
so true! 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas