Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Dear Twilight,
Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of my amusement park.
Sincerely, Harry Potter

I think we all know which is best.
I have to say Harry Potter cuz Twilight is the worst movie i've ever seen all they do is make out and argue so WTF xp

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
ehhhhh.... both? Harry Potter beats it out though...
Harry FREAKING Potter.

I don't see A Very Vampire Musical ... you know why, cause HP owns Twilight.

I've honestly put in effort to jump on the Twilight bandwagon. I caaan't read the books I have picked up Breaking Dawn three different times and have lost interest in the first five pages. Same with all the others. I wish I could read it, then I could be legitamate in my hate, but if I can't even read the book ... that says something. I've read the HP books over ten times each and I never get sick of them : D
Calling all Superheroes
Dear Twilight,
Sincerely, Harry Potter

We should get married XD
I_iKat_I
Twilight
Reasons?
RoniBaby
I_iKat_I
Twilight
Reasons?

I hate Twilight and Harry Potter. The only reason, I chose Twilight over Harry Potter is because I was interested in the series a few years ago. Unlike Twilight, I never once was interested in Harry Potter. It's just boring to me, I'm not exactly a fantasy type of person. You can argue that Twilight does have fantasy in it, but not as much as Harry Potter.
Good enough for you, Roni?
I_iKat_I
RoniBaby
I_iKat_I
Twilight
Reasons?

I hate Twilight and Harry Potter. The only reason, I chose Twilight over Harry Potter is because I was interested in the series a few years ago. Unlike Twilight, I never once was interested in Harry Potter. It's just boring to me, I'm not exactly a fantasy type of person. You can argue that Twilight does have fantasy in it, but not as much as Harry Potter.
Twilight is fantasy as well though.
It doesn't matter the amount of fantasy one has in comparison, Twilight is still considered a fantasy novel among other things.
What about Twilight has caught your interest those few years ago?

You must know that by you posting in a discussion board you have opened yourself to questions about your opinion. Don't get riled up just because I asked you to type more than a one line response in which you explain your reasons behind your opinion.
RoniBaby
I_iKat_I
RoniBaby
I_iKat_I
Twilight
Reasons?

Twilight is fantasy as well though.
It doesn't matter the amount of fantasy one has in comparison, Twilight is still considered a fantasy novel among other things.

You must know that by you posting in a discussion board you have opened yourself to questions about your opinion. Don't get riled up just because I asked you to type more than a one line response in which you explain your reasons behind your opinion.

Yes, Twilight is. I'm okay with small amounts of fantasy. I do have a particular interest in vampires and shape shifters. I guess, I'm not into wizards.
I'me not sure what you mean by
Quote:

Care to explain?
I've been on Gaia long enough to understand that.
I'm not riled up, I have seen you around this forum a lot of times. I was hoping that my response had satisfied your curiosity.
I_iKat_I
Yes, Twilight is. I'm okay with small amounts of fantasy. I do have a particular interest in vampires and shape shifters. I guess, I'm not into wizards.
Quote:

Care to explain?
I'm not riled up, I have seen you around this forum a lot of times. I was hoping that my response had satisfied your curiosity.

Quote:
I chose Twilight over Harry Potter is because I was interested in the series a few years ago.

You said that so I asked what about Twilight interested you when you read it.
What does you having seen my posts around this sub forum have to do with anything?

RoniBaby
I_iKat_I
Quote:

Care to explain?

Quote:
I chose Twilight over Harry Potter is because I was interested in the series a few years ago.

You said that so I asked what about Twilight interested you when you read it.
What does you having seen my posts around this sub forum have to do with anything?

Actually, it does. it tells me that you like literacy and valid reasons. You quote a lot of people asking them for reasons, guess I wasn't surprised to find you asking me the same thing.
Anyways, it was a few years ago, I was really into the genre romance. My teacher recommended me the book Twilight. I wasn't really paying attention on how it was written, it was just an ordinary book to satisfy my attraction to romance novels. Does that make sense?

as you can see from my username, i too love PC/Kristen Cast I cried so much when Jack died...dang i loved his hilarious gayness
uhm, jack dies? D:
shoot, i haven't read awakened yet Dx =3= oh well.

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
Okay I like twilight. Not the movies, those are pointless.
But I heart LOVE Harry Potter! heart heart

Shameless Lunatic

27,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
Calling all Superheroes
Dear Twilight,
Sincerely, Harry Potter

XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out