Welcome to Gaia! ::

XxShinobi_Demon90xX

Sparkle_toy, you totally PWNED!!! Hahaha..lolz.]
I'm left to assume this is you since you don't know how to quote. The reason you quoted me is....?
Harry Potter ALL THE WAY!!!! heart mrgreen
I've been with the Harry Potter series since the beginning, (well almost, I read the first book when I was in first grade,). I've also have seen all the movies. What I like about the books is Rowling's imagination. She has created a world where I have yet to find a flaw. All loose ends have been tied and there isn't a slip or mis print anywhere. The characters are amazing. They're all so complex and equally balanced. Harry may be the hero of the story, but he does have his defects and his good qualities. If you think about it, each character is so complex, that they can be a real person. Now, the movies, I have also been with them since the beginning. The CG affects have always been very good. Be it may that they did take away quite a bit from the books, but they did make up for it in other parts. I say they made up for it in the Computer Generated areas. The casting is brilliant also. When they casted Helena C, as Bellatrix, i was so excited, I thought she fit the roll so well. Now, I could go on for days on why I like HP. BUT, I must up hold Twilight's side of the argument as well. . .
Twilight. I have read all the books but have only seen the first movie. So, the books. When I started reading Twilight, I was just getting on the bandwagon. I thought it was okay as a series. But I saw a definite defect in the parental roles. Bella was only 17 i believe when the series started? *SPOILER* Then she was married off by the forth book. How can her parents let her get married at such a young age? I'd go on, but I see I've already created an essay. Many apoligies, sweatdrop I just didn't want to say, "HP ftw, F twilight." I wanted to give actual reasons as to why I like Harry Potter better as both book and movie.
Oh Robert Pattinson, I liked you better as Cedric Diggory. :/
by the way, I'm a Anne Rice and PC/Kristen Cast kind of vampire girl. (lestat de lioncourt.(: )
both. im writing a twilight/ harry potter crossover. (hermone granger and alec volturi)
yep sooooo team lestat!!!

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
dev-marizella
I've been with the Harry Potter series since the beginning, (well almost, I read the first book when I was in first grade,). I've also have seen all the movies. What I like about the books is Rowling's imagination. She has created a world where I have yet to find a flaw. All loose ends have been tied and there isn't a slip or mis print anywhere. The characters are amazing. They're all so complex and equally balanced. Harry may be the hero of the story, but he does have his defects and his good qualities. If you think about it, each character is so complex, that they can be a real person. Now, the movies, I have also been with them since the beginning. The CG affects have always been very good. Be it may that they did take away quite a bit from the books, but they did make up for it in other parts. I say they made up for it in the Computer Generated areas. The casting is brilliant also. When they casted Helena C, as Bellatrix, i was so excited, I thought she fit the roll so well. Now, I could go on for days on why I like HP. BUT, I must up hold Twilight's side of the argument as well. . .
Twilight. I have read all the books but have only seen the first movie. So, the books. When I started reading Twilight, I was just getting on the bandwagon. I thought it was okay as a series. But I saw a definite defect in the parental roles. Bella was only 17 i believe when the series started? *SPOILER* Then she was married off by the forth book. How can her parents let her get married at such a young age? I'd go on, but I see I've already created an essay. Many apoligies, sweatdrop I just didn't want to say, "HP ftw, F twilight." I wanted to give actual reasons as to why I like Harry Potter better as both book and movie.
Oh Robert Pattinson, I liked you better as Cedric Diggory. :/
by the way, I'm a Anne Rice and PC/Kristen Cast kind of vampire girl. (lestat de lioncourt.(: )

as you can see from my username, i too love PC/Kristen Cast I cried so much when Jack died...dang i loved his hilarious gayness
HARRY POTTER! heart
ok i kinda liked twilight but bella thought to herself too much in the books and in the movies its just that it doesnt fit the movie and for the harry potter books...well i read the first three and they were really good... and so were the first few movies but after awhile they start to just drag out for meh . Also u start to wonder how long is harry gonna stay in that school??? XD

(also in twilight i think its funny that edward is like 100 something and bella is only like 18 XD edward is a ***** lol)
Deff Harry potter.i don't even need to explain.
who would even think about liking such a retarded series like twilight? scream its not a vampire series its fairies pretending to be the awesome vampires, harry for the win.

Familiar Friend

I <3 Harry Potter! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas