Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vote: Harry Potter or Twilight
XxShinobi_Demon90xX
Omg, how could u even like TWILIGHT! It is the most retarded movie I have ever seen!!! I mean, sERIOUSLY!!! Edward Cullen is SO UGLY! He looks like hes super drunk, and looks like he hasnt taken a shower in AGES!!! eek During the whole "Harry Potter vs. Twilight" thing, Harry Potter would so win. That is the awesomest book series, AND movie series I have ever SEEN! HARRY POTTER FOR THE WIN!!!! whee

You mean you think Robert Pattinson looks ugly, looks super drunk, and looks like he hasn't taken a shower in ages.
People like Twilight because they like Twilight. Just like not every one will like it, not every one will hate it or think it's retarded.
These are all your opinions and isn't very convincing if one where to look at it for reasons to hate Twilight. In fact, you haven't said why you hate Twilight.
burning_eyes talk2hand who could posibly like twilight...like seriosly who ever likes it is an emo desperet for fun
i really dont get the point of it...its just stupid to me
inspirecreate333
burning_eyes talk2hand who could posibly like twilight...like seriosly who ever likes it is an emo desperet for fun
It's not 'emo', that's very disrespectful.
i hate Twilight too. i have no idea why people like it. i also dont like the harry potter MOVIE siries. Everyone knows that when they make a movie the change it to fit in 2 hours but they changed the Harry Potter movies from the books too much! i only liked the first 2 movies! but anyways thats my opinion and some may agree with me and some may not.
Geacko
i hate Twilight too. i have no idea why people like it. i also dont like the harry potter MOVIE siries. Everyone knows that when they make a movie the change it to fit in 2 hours but they changed the Harry Potter movies from the books too much! i only liked the first 2 movies! but anyways thats my opinion and some may agree with me and some may not.
IS TRUE IM WITH YOU
twilight freakin sucks wen i first saw it i only watched half of it cuz it stinks
I hate twilihgt.
It's all bull.
I hate it.

5,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
Twilight is BULL POOPY DOO!!!!
PrettyKittySummer
Twilight is BULL POOPY DOO!!!!
This is the internet. Nobody cares if you say bullshit. stare

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
twilight is a pointless movie and so are the books.I have read and seen them all and not for one second liked them.
I don't really like twilight either... Can't see the point in it... don't hate it just think it get 2 much attention.... Hah... Vampire diaries is so much better ^_^
I love twilight and don't think edward cullen or robert pattinson is ugly and I don't like harry potter
RoniBaby
XxShinobi_Demon90xX
Omg, how could u even like TWILIGHT! It is the most retarded movie I have ever seen!!! I mean, sERIOUSLY!!! Edward Cullen is SO UGLY! He looks like hes super drunk, and looks like he hasnt taken a shower in AGES!!! eek During the whole "Harry Potter vs. Twilight" thing, Harry Potter would so win. That is the awesomest book series, AND movie series I have ever SEEN! HARRY POTTER FOR THE WIN!!!! whee

You mean you think Robert Pattinson looks ugly, looks super drunk, and looks like he hasn't taken a shower in ages.

How can you even like harry potter?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces