Welcome to Gaia! ::

HARRY POTTER ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!!!!
MuffinTheOrphan
aoyagi sama

It's really cute you can try and quote how everything she says is wrong, I'd like to point out vampires are fictional. To add to the fact, whether or not your beliefs depend on vampires "living", no one; not even yourself can prove of their existence.
Ya know, "Vampires are fictional" is an excuse fans use when an anti says 'vampires aren't supposed to do ____."

On that topic, you state 'vampires are fictional' as if it's supposed to debunk whatever I said and added on "To add to that fact-", as if what you said next supported what you said. You telling me that vampires are fictional does nothing because never had I ever implied or outright shown that I thought otherwise. Like...seriously, I never said they were real or said it was my belief. Why did you tell me this? O.o

Quote:
Now if you're going to try and get technical on my a** about the existence and "how to kill a vampire" you might as well go try and argue to a christian about how "God" isn't real. You're trying to tell someone the "real" facts about vampires when clearly you're trying to preach about how you think "it is."
I wasn't getting technical about the existence or giving a 'how to' on killing vampires.

SERIOUSLY! Why are you telling me irrelevant things?

I'm not trying to tell someone the 'real' facts about vampires! Never had I ever said the whats, hows, and why for of a vampire! If anything, Scarlett_5549 did by stating how real vampires are repelled by garlic, die by a steak through the heart, burn in the sun, and instructed the people in general to go read Dracula if they want to read about a 'real' vampire. I ask you, where did I EVER say ANYTHING like what you're implying?!

Before you even have to answer; I didn't. slow your roll because you're looking like an idiot trying to scold me for things I never said.

Also, just something that jumped out at me. I wasn't getting technical on you. Unless you're who I quoted (Which going by screen names, you aren't) then I wasn't getting 'technical on your a**'.

Quote:
Also, if you're going to try and use you're own knowledge to prove someone wrong, you should have studied to make yourself sound more intelligent and actually make yourself sound like you know what you're actually talking about.
By this point I'm not even trying. You based your whole response on the bases that I said something I didn't. That being that I believed vampires to be real, that I was saying that Scarlett was wrong, etc. Your whole post is just... so..

Quote:
Now, I will quote some "facts" just to clarify the bullshit you sent. Just so you don't confuse the rest of the idiotic population.
IMMEDIATELY put yourself in the hypocrite corner by saying that there are 'facts' on vampires and thus, vampires must be written by these facts after you stated that vampires are fictional, implying that vampires can be written how the author wants.

Quote:
"Potential vampires were most often staked through the heart, though the mouth was targeted in Russia and northern Germany and the stomach in north-eastern Serbia. Piercing the skin of the chest was a way of "deflating" the bloated vampire; this is similar to the act of burying sharp objects, such as sickles, in with the corpse, so that they may penetrate the skin if the body bloats sufficiently while transforming into a revenant"
^Completely ignoring that 'facts' on vampires goes further back than the 'staking' era. Now, I'm not vampire savvy, never said nor implied I was, but this is just from what I googled.

Vampire myth started very far back, some would say it went further back than Vlad the Impaler (who Dracula was based off of). To go off of that, people depict vampires in various ways. 'traditional' vampires die by stakes, others by chopping off their head. It's not written in stone that for a vampire in fiction to need to be classified as a vampire that they must follow the rules of a vampire (I.g. stake through the heart, repelled by garlic, effected by the sun, etc.).

Quote:
I do not own any of this information, all rights are to the owners of the websites. But you have been proven wrong about "how to kill a vampire" and how you think you were the person with the right answer. So I suggest next time you try and make a "logical" point, you check your resources. If you don't want to sound like a total idiot in-front of anyone, back down and shut the ******** up.
^Implying that I said how I thought killing a vampire was actually done.
^Implying that I thought I knew everything when it came to vampires.
The only person looking like an idiot is you my dear.

Quote:
Not just vampires but you tried to prove that werewolves are real and that humans change form into a werewolf just like that. Now you've got to be kidding me. Yes, there have been thoughts of "seeing" it happen and "photos". But all the same, it's like Bigfoot.
..........Are you ******** with me now? Really? I mean, just, seriously. Are you? You are just so absurd that I can't even. Tell me, what part of "If done well, a person can say why a werewolf is changing at the drop of a hat. I have yet to see this done. I heard it was done anyway." Sounded like "Werewolves are REAL people! They can TOTALLY turn whenever they want?!"

You're raging mad and not even in the sense that you're angry.

Quote:
Although you think that humans can become werewolves, they apparently have there own species name, "Lycanthrope". The blood or whichever would have to be in their veins to be able to complete the transformation. Also, it would have to be a specific day under specific circumstances. Just to let you know they are only mythical and folkloric.

Now some more quotes to completely crash your lies.

"In Italy, France and Germany, it was said that a man or woman could turn into a werewolf if he or she, on a certain Wednesday or Friday, slept outside on a summer night with the full moon shining directly on his face."

"In other cases, the transformation was supposedly accomplished by Satanic allegiance for the most loathsome ends, often for the sake of sating a craving for human flesh."
Not even going to go here with you.

Quote:
I hope you learned something from all of this, clearly you were clueless of the right information. I suggest next time you buy a couple encyclopedias.
I learned that you're bonkers, need to read what I posted again, and/or possibly go buy some glasses. Seriously. confused
I agree with Muffin.

aoyagi sama
There are many problems with Twilight, for one traditional vampires burst into flames in the sun twilight ones sparkle. The Werewolves are actually shape shifter, idk why the keep calling them werewolves. the difference between werewolves and shape shifters is that werewolves can't control when they change form but shape shifters can. Also since when can vampires get someone preggers? He's technically dead so nothing works down there, also traditional vampires are repelld by garlic and can be killed by shoving a wooden stake through there heart! No offense to any twilight fans out there but the movies sucked and the books were half a**. If you want to read a real vampire story read Brhamstocker's Dracula, now that is a vampire sotry. So I say good day to you all, and farewell.

The only vampire that aren't weaken/fatal to anything is Alucard. Brham Stocker's Dracula isn't fatal to sunlight.. He's only weaken by it. So, your argument is invalid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_vampire_traits_in_folklore_and_fiction#Weaknesses
MuffinTheOrphan
Scarlett_5549
Harry Potter is much better then Twilight. There are many problems with Twilight, for one traditional vampires burst into flames in the sun twilight ones sparkle. The Werewolves are actually shape shifter, idk why the keep calling them werewolves. the difference between werewolves and shape shifters is that werewolves can't control when they change form but shape shifters can. Also since when can vampires get someone preggers? He's technically dead so nothing works down there, also traditional vampires are repelld by garlic and can be killed by shoving a wooden stake through there heart! No offense to any twilight fans out there but the movies sucked and the books were half a**. If you want to read a real vampire story read Brhamstocker's Dracula, now that is a vampire sotry. So I say good day to you all, and farewell.
'Traditional' vampires didn't burst into flames. Vampires in general didn't always burst into flames. I consider Dracula to be a traditional vampire, he didn't burst into flames. By traditional you must be vampires that you think are better than the ones in twilight.

Vampires have been able to get women pregnant for a long time. The babies are called dhampirs.

^Implying that if a vampire isn't repelled by garlic and die by a stake that it isn't a vampire.
Really? Do you know how many vampires are out there in the media that don't die by a stake and are repelled by garlic?

I find it funny that you recommend Dracula to people but fail to realize that Dracula didn't die via sunlight.

In conclusion; learn ya some.
Funny thing, Alucard isn't effected by anything. Brham Stocker's Dracula isn't fatal to sunlight.. He's only weaken by it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_vampire_traits_in_folklore_and_fiction#Weaknesses
Cholix-chan
MuffinTheOrphan
Scarlett_5549
Harry Potter is much better then Twilight. There are many problems with Twilight, for one traditional vampires burst into flames in the sun twilight ones sparkle. The Werewolves are actually shape shifter, idk why the keep calling them werewolves. the difference between werewolves and shape shifters is that werewolves can't control when they change form but shape shifters can. Also since when can vampires get someone preggers? He's technically dead so nothing works down there, also traditional vampires are repelld by garlic and can be killed by shoving a wooden stake through there heart! No offense to any twilight fans out there but the movies sucked and the books were half a**. If you want to read a real vampire story read Brhamstocker's Dracula, now that is a vampire sotry. So I say good day to you all, and farewell.
'Traditional' vampires didn't burst into flames. Vampires in general didn't always burst into flames. I consider Dracula to be a traditional vampire, he didn't burst into flames. By traditional you must be vampires that you think are better than the ones in twilight.

Vampires have been able to get women pregnant for a long time. The babies are called dhampirs.

^Implying that if a vampire isn't repelled by garlic and die by a stake that it isn't a vampire.
Really? Do you know how many vampires are out there in the media that don't die by a stake and are repelled by garlic?

I find it funny that you recommend Dracula to people but fail to realize that Dracula didn't die via sunlight.

Funny thing, Alucard isn't effected by anything. Brham Stocker's Dracula isn't fatal to sunlight.. He's only weaken by it.

And it's one of the reasons why I like him. He's really awesome.
MuffinTheOrphan
Cholix-chan
MuffinTheOrphan
Scarlett_5549

And it's one of the reasons why I like him. He's really awesome.
Alucard find it extremely unpleasant to the sunlight. XD

5,700 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
I like both Twilight and Harry Potter both but I like Twilight more! xd xd
Wow.....I had no idea this would get so many replies......lol
Twilight. Definetly Twiilight. ... biggrin
Harry Potter sucks because people who read Harry Potter doesn't have any Imagination nor have any life.
Harry potter.
Twilight by far now contest.

Married Werewolf

Why must this arguing go on and on? Obviously, I love Harry Potter, and to be honest I didn't care too much for twilight, but there is no need for all this bickering! both are fine.
User Image
i like the twilight books but harry potter would win everytime
i mean cedrick diggory came first lol n robert pattinson w/e just doesnt make a vamp the only one that is close to the book is jacob black so yea harry win woot woot
are u fucking serious
harry potter sux

3,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I love Harry Potter ^_^ really creative...twilight just seemed really gloomy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash