Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Giver

Javier Cross
patterned rebel
Javier Cross
patterned rebel
Javier Cross
patterned rebel

oh, definitely! I'm a movie and book junkie, soo I'll make time for that. once i finish it, hopefully sometime soon, I'll let you know! smile

How do you know of these things? smile ))

I studied The Potter-world and Dot Hack(.Hack) for years long before I got to read on Skulduggery Pleasant by Derek Landy, and that's before I got to watch the Main Madoka Magica Anime and read the first 3 Manga Spin-offs(Oriko Magica, Kazumi Magica: The Innocent Malice and Madoka Magica: The Different Story) in fact.

You don't stay on the Internet without learning about other worlds like I'd tend to do, and I didn't even cite out anything by The Riordan family or The Dark Is Rising by Susan Cooper as well either.

I am a fan of some Riordan books though, but maybee you have some in mind that I am not referring to? Are there any other spinoffs?

**I know of The Dark is Rising, it's a movie, isn't it?
** oohh!! the Skulduggery Pleasant looks really interesting, where could i read that? are there sites i could go to?
* as for manga, I've only read a few, like.. Fairy Tail, but I like watching anime more smile

You've read The Kane Chronicles then?

Movie's an Alien Beast to the Novels, believe me.
I can show you an e-mail to someone who can find the novels but check out the Local Public Libraries to read out copies and buy the first 3 copies from Amazon if possible, and if you can buy the Post-Faceless Ones volumes then please donate them to local public Libraries near you when needed, okay?
Then go watch The Main Madoka Magica Anime and be warned that if you hit Episode 03 onward, you can (NOT) retreat.

HAHA smile ) I've bought the first book of Kane Chronicles, though I never started it yet. I've read all percy jackson and heroes of olympus books though smile

Well, i agreee. ALL movies, compared to books, are aliens. always. sooo, it's no shocker smile

And email? May I see this please/ have the email address, if that's ok? Public Library, suree. *though where I live, there's really just one public library in the wholeee area smile

I like watching more than the mangas because, usually, it's easier for me to watch it sometimes. That is now on my 'to watch'! ill watch it later, actually.

I take it you're a role-player then.

Wonder where that leaves the Video Games sometime.

When I find the e-mail I'll link you to it ASAP sometime.

Later this weekend or later this month?

That was quick! smile Thankss!! smile and.. RP? Honestly, I've never tried.. sweatdrop you? smile

What do you mean, 'wonder where that leaves the Video Games sometime'? Like.. what do I think of video games? smile )
patterned rebel
Javier Cross
patterned rebel
Javier Cross
patterned rebel

I am a fan of some Riordan books though, but maybee you have some in mind that I am not referring to? Are there any other spinoffs?

** oohh!! the Skulduggery Pleasant looks really interesting, where could i read that? are there sites i could go to?
* as for manga, I've only read a few, like.. Fairy Tail, but I like watching anime more smile

I can show you an e-mail to someone who can find the novels but check out the Local Public Libraries to read out copies and buy the first 3 copies from Amazon if possible, and if you can buy the Post-Faceless Ones volumes then please donate them to local public Libraries near you when needed, okay?
Then go watch The Main Madoka Magica Anime and be warned that if you hit Episode 03 onward, you can (NOT) retreat.

HAHA smile ) I've bought the first book of Kane Chronicles, though I never started it yet. I've read all percy jackson and heroes of olympus books though smile

Well, i agreee. ALL movies, compared to books, are aliens. always. sooo, it's no shocker smile

And email? May I see this please/ have the email address, if that's ok? Public Library, suree. *though where I live, there's really just one public library in the wholeee area smile

I like watching more than the mangas because, usually, it's easier for me to watch it sometimes. That is now on my 'to watch'! ill watch it later, actually.

That was quick! smile Thankss!! smile and.. RP? Honestly, I've never tried.. sweatdrop you? smile

What do you mean, 'wonder where that leaves the Video Games sometime'? Like.. what do I think of video games? smile )

I mean Video Games that have something to do with Novels when the Video Games in question are done well.

Also we ought to do a Kickstarter for a Skulduggery Pleasant Video Game at some point too.

Anxious Giver

Javier Cross
patterned rebel
Javier Cross
patterned rebel
Javier Cross
patterned rebel

I mean Video Games that have something to do with Novels when the Video Games in question are done well.

Also we ought to do a Kickstarter for a Skulduggery Pleasant Video Game at some point too.

ahh, I see. smile As for Skulduggery Pleasant, let's how I'd feel about that after getting a hold of some copies smile heart
patterned rebel
Javier Cross
patterned rebel
Javier Cross
patterned rebel

ahh, I see. smile As for Skulduggery Pleasant, let's how I'd feel about that after getting a hold of some copies smile heart

Start reading and you'll understand why it's integral we should have opted for Video Games on Steam.com first with a Kickstarter Project.
As well as the fact we must be ready by May 2015 to rally as many people as possible so we can be more than ready for October 2015.

Sparkly Hellhound

Javier Cross

--------------------------------------------------------
^(#`∀´)_Ψ Salvation in the darkness...

If I understand correctly, it seems as if you're saying the Potterverse has suffered a blow to its fandom, which is.. incredibely untrue. The fandom is as strong as ever with no sign of declining. Harry Potter has taken its place amongst fandoms like MLP (the actual toy line that has survived since the 80s), Star Trek, Star Wars, LotR, Rocky Horror Picture Show.. it was written in such a way, and at the right time that it came off as fresh, exciting, with familiar themes of other long lasting fandoms. It got adolescents reading again, and that is no small feat. Its spurred a theme park, and the International Quidditch Association is about to host the 8th World Cup this spring, and each year more teams join the roster, with more and more non-collegiate teams. And as a cherry on top, there is the Newt Scamander movie trilogy in the works to bring the HP universe back to life and for the most part, fans are excited.

The difference between HP and some of the other series you've mentioned, is that HP has a very expansive universe that allows for continous growth and development, it can continue without Harry or Dumbledore or the 'Marauders' and yet still connect. The charm stays.

Religious persecution, that only happens when there is either an absence of religion from a work, something somehow is taken as an insult/affront to the Christianity majority (The Golden Compass), or its very presence threatens to 'Westernize' a strict religious group since you mention Islam. Honestly, I don't understand why you're hung up on religious implications of any of it. Its a part of the world, and honestly, myself, I take literature and games for what they are, entertainment with really good stories I can discuss and be excited about.

Fandoms come and go, its sad, yes, but its the order of things. I still assert it comes down to the product being pushed in addition to the demograph that its aimed at and who winds up with it. A vocal fandom isn't always a good thing, just look at Twilight and 50SoG. And novels really shouldn't get the video game/movie treatment. Video game form.. they aren't adapted to gain new audiences. They're adapted for the sake of milking more cash from the fanbase if, and only if, the fanbase is already large enough. Trust me, novels/movies to video games is rarely a good thing. It will leave a bad taste in your mouth. Video Games to movies/novels aren't that good either, as much as I would love to see a Metal Gear Solid movie, I know they would have to change alot to make it attractive to non-gamers so they could earn back the cost of production. I'd love to see some Eddie x Waylon Outlast action on screen, but it would be an awful movie, as it would have more potential as a novel since literature with the games' themes are far more readily accepted than movies and games.

And fans clamouring for anything in the video game rarely makes a difference. Fatal Frame fans have been begging and petitioning since 2009 for Tecmo/Nintendo to localize and release the rest of the series outside of Japan. It is now 2015, with Fatal Frame V having released last year, fans stopping their support of Nintendo, boycotting it, and there is still no Fatal Frame and that franchise made Nintendo a mint with just the first three games. A ******** mint.. Fans will still pay 30+ for used copies of the first 3 games. MMOs get sold despite the communities raising money and petitioning to keep it alive. Fans have very little voice in the gaming industry. Like, next to none. Sad, but true.

Beauty in the graveyard..⎧ᴿᴵᴾ⎫◟◟◟◟◟◟◟◟ ❀◟(ó ̯ ò, )
Gerbie Zombils
Javier Cross

If I understand correctly, it seems as if you're saying the Potterverse has suffered a blow to its fandom, which is.. incredibely untrue. The fandom is as strong as ever with no sign of declining. Harry Potter has taken its place amongst fandoms like MLP (the actual toy line that has survived since the 80s), Star Trek, Star Wars, LotR, Rocky Horror Picture Show.. it was written in such a way, and at the right time that it came off as fresh, exciting, with familiar themes of other long lasting fandoms. It got adolescents reading again, and that is no small feat. Its spurred a theme park, and the International Quidditch Association is about to host the 8th World Cup this spring, and each year more teams join the roster, with more and more non-collegiate teams. And as a cherry on top, there is the Newt Scamander movie trilogy in the works to bring the HP universe back to life and for the most part, fans are excited.

The difference between HP and some of the other series you've mentioned, is that HP has a very expansive universe that allows for continous growth and development, it can continue without Harry or Dumbledore or the 'Marauders' and yet still connect. The charm stays.

Religious persecution, that only happens when there is either an absence of religion from a work, something somehow is taken as an insult/affront to the Christianity majority (The Golden Compass), or its very presence threatens to 'Westernize' a strict religious group since you mention Islam. Honestly, I don't understand why you're hung up on religious implications of any of it. Its a part of the world, and honestly, myself, I take literature and games for what they are, entertainment with really good stories I can discuss and be excited about.

Fandoms come and go, its sad, yes, but its the order of things. I still assert it comes down to the product being pushed in addition to the demograph that its aimed at and who winds up with it. A vocal fandom isn't always a good thing, just look at Twilight and 50SoG. And novels really shouldn't get the video game/movie treatment. Video game form.. they aren't adapted to gain new audiences. They're adapted for the sake of milking more cash from the fanbase if, and only if, the fanbase is already large enough. Trust me, novels/movies to video games is rarely a good thing. It will leave a bad taste in your mouth. Video Games to movies/novels aren't that good either, as much as I would love to see a Metal Gear Solid movie, I know they would have to change alot to make it attractive to non-gamers so they could earn back the cost of production. I'd love to see some Eddie x Waylon Outlast action on screen, but it would be an awful movie, as it would have more potential as a novel since literature with the games' themes are far more readily accepted than movies and games.

And fans clamouring for anything in the video game rarely makes a difference. Fatal Frame fans have been begging and petitioning since 2009 for Tecmo/Nintendo to localize and release the rest of the series outside of Japan. It is now 2015, with Fatal Frame V having released last year, fans stopping their support of Nintendo, boycotting it, and there is still no Fatal Frame and that franchise made Nintendo a mint with just the first three games. A ******** mint.. Fans will still pay 30+ for used copies of the first 3 games. MMOs get sold despite the communities raising money and petitioning to keep it alive. Fans have very little voice in the gaming industry. Like, next to none. Sad, but true.

Well frankly that depends on what corners we're talking about around these parts, because at the end of the day one of the things we must do is make more Master Posts and Master Threads to collect all the versions of the Mary Sue Litmus Tests so far, prevent FURTHER ABUSE of the tests and assist on other fanbases in need.
Whether we like it or not, the Potter-world's fanbase has Major Influence and Authority to make a difference if given enough personal incentive to just rally on any Major Causes, Change must arrive on all sides, bottom line stays.

Part of the reason that particular Islamic Quote(out of all the Abrahamic Quotes I stumbled on worth keeping, including 'What If The Holy Spirit Was Female?' the question Jesus Christ/The Lord Junior himself asked aloud.) stays is because not only does it affect us all at a personal regard, but also the fact the Old Scandinavians were far more justified in Style and Substance than the Modern-day General Public is in regards to attitudes on Magic, and that's without a lot of instances where the Tests were abused and apparently made with no true regard to some aspects of the Abrahamic or Vedic Texts(Texts that brought us Hinduism and Buddhism, and may also influence the Legacies of the Olympian Gods or The Gods of Scandinavia in some ways.) for that matter.
We can claim we want better Literature and better stuff in general all we want, but if we can't factor in the True Meaning of Quotes like that and apply them at a more public or personal
level for the better, it's useless.
Plus it's an Original Theme worth having, 'When will we know if The Pure-bred Divine-Type Cosmic Immortals say it's okay for the Public to do Magic, or at least teach them to defend themselves?' isn't the kind of theme uttered very often nowadays either.

It's because I'm asking for things to get better, for the Modern-day U.S Education Systems to
WAKE THE BLOODY HELL UP while there's a fighting chance, help encourage The Rest of the Globe to save it from itself, get rid of the KKK and Westburo for more Profit, Money, Bragging Rights and Authority and to get us Real Results!

Never believe for a minute we've forgotten how Force-fed the twilight sequels, House of Night, 50 Shades and other such drivel were on the general public's throats.
I mean Novels to Video Games before they start any Movie-deals, I am noting it requires just enough good sparks to light a fire to start a Proper Trend and with the right group and influences, better things may happen.

Which begs the question 'What the Hell have Tecmo been smoking lately and can we have a look at that stuff for medical regards later?' Crude but truly worth an asking
around here since Stupid Decisions keep getting made, it's clear if we want nice things we're just gonna have to turn to Kickstarter, gather enough people and make Progress the Hard Way.
I'll just Re-Assert Change must Arrive From All Sides if we want to prevent Garbage like the twilight sequels or 50 Shades running around all over the place to torment us.

Sparkly Hellhound

Javier Cross
Gerbie Zombils
Javier Cross

Well frankly that depends on what corners we're talking about around these parts, because at the end of the day one of the things we must do is make more Master Posts and Master Threads to collect all the versions of the Mary Sue Litmus Tests so far, prevent FURTHER ABUSE of the tests and assist on other fanbases in need.
Whether we like it or not, the Potter-world's fanbase has Major Influence and Authority to make a difference if given enough personal incentive to just rally on any Major Causes, Change must arrive on all sides, bottom line stays.

Part of the reason that particular Islamic Quote(out of all the Abrahamic Quotes I stumbled on worth keeping, including 'What If The Holy Spirit Was Female?' the question Jesus Christ/The Lord Junior himself asked aloud.) stays is because not only does it affect us all at a personal regard, but also the fact the Old Scandinavians were far more justified in Style and Substance than the Modern-day General Public is in regards to attitudes on Magic, and that's without a lot of instances where the Tests were abused and apparently made with no true regard to some aspects of the Abrahamic or Vedic Texts(Texts that brought us Hinduism and Buddhism, and may also influence the Legacies of the Olympian Gods or The Gods of Scandinavia in some ways.) for that matter.
We can claim we want better Literature and better stuff in general all we want, but if we can't factor in the True Meaning of Quotes like that and apply them at a more public or personal
Plus it's an Original Theme worth having, 'When will we know if The Pure-bred Divine-Type Cosmic Immortals say it's okay for the Public to do Magic, or at least teach them to defend themselves?' isn't the kind of theme uttered very often nowadays either.

It's because I'm asking for things to get better, for the Modern-day U.S Education Systems to
WAKE THE BLOODY HELL UP while there's a fighting chance, help encourage The Rest of the Globe to save it from itself, get rid of the KKK and Westburo for more Profit, Money, Bragging Rights and Authority and to get us Real Results!

Never believe for a minute we've forgotten how Force-fed the twilight sequels, House of Night, 50 Shades and other such drivel were on the general public's throats.
I mean Novels to Video Games before they start any Movie-deals, I am noting it requires just enough good sparks to light a fire to start a Proper Trend and with the right group and influences, better things may happen.

Which begs the question 'What the Hell have Tecmo been smoking lately and can we have a look at that stuff for medical regards later?' Crude but truly worth an asking
around here since Stupid Decisions keep getting made, it's clear if we want nice things we're just gonna have to turn to Kickstarter, gather enough people and make Progress the Hard Way.
I'll just Re-Assert Change must Arrive From All Sides if we want to prevent Garbage like the twilight sequels or 50 Shades running around all over the place to torment us.

Until genocide becomes acceptable on a case by case basis, I don't think there's much to be done about certain aspects of society that thrive off the drivel and help enable it to be all over.

Gerbie Zombils
Javier Cross
Gerbie Zombils
Javier Cross

Until genocide becomes acceptable on a case by case basis, I don't think there's much to be done about certain aspects of society that thrive off the drivel and help enable it to be all over.

Much as I'd like to see Public Fatalities aimed at Westburo or the KKK and don't stop until they're all disposed of that way, I'd prefer Public Maimings to be honest since 'Fatalities Breed/Begets Fatalities' the last I recalled.
Try Contests and ways to increase your reputation, the public's bound to listen in that way so when you do start a kickstarter and just the right connections arrive, you'll get better odds of seeing results.

We know this kind of stupidity's affecting Gaia because the leadership showed the signs already, but that's neither here nor there so for now let's just focus on how to prevent r@pist Jackasses like Christian Grey from being commonplace, okay?

The only one named Christian I'd wanna hear about has the surname Ozera for all I care at the moment. stare

Also I had to fix the quoting, it was broken apart all over the place.
Jupiter Ascending is very Symbolic, inspired by specified elements of Gnosticism(AKA True Christianity's Predecessor.) and is more mutually respectful of everyone involved than first glances implied.

Why can't we have more insightful movies like this(in Numbers) in Theaters more often?
So I take it that everyone has already heard that Yahoo News is having Biased Articles in favor of the Wrath of 50 Shades then.
Well folks, as of today courtesy of Yahoo's interfering on Tumblr making advertisement posts worse, it's not just E.L James who hates our guts, its about half-to-all of Hollywood as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff