Welcome to Gaia! ::

Durem Vampire

11,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
The movie was great. The birth scene was so painful though. User Image I felt bad for Bella when her back broke when it was time for the baby to get out of her. But at the end Bella became a Vampire. smile Her transformation was cool.

But I just wonder one thing in the Part 2 movie: You guys think Bella will confess to her parents (mostly Charlie since hes worried about her...) about her being a vampire, Edward and the Cullens being vampires, the pregnancy, and the child? I don't have the book. But I just wondering is she going to tell the truth or not?

6,300 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Heckler 50
She doesn't give a s**t about her parents.
Let's see......Besides what the person above me said-that Bella doesn't give a s**t- from what I remember from the books Charlie has a vague sense that something has majorly changed in Bella but he never finds out what (God forbid Meyer try to tie up loose ends) and Rene just has no clue.

Durem Vampire

11,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Jack-pot 100
GreatWizardRoniBaby
Let's see......Besides what the person above me said-that Bella doesn't give a s**t- from what I remember from the books Charlie has a vague sense that something has majorly changed in Bella but he never finds out what (God forbid Meyer try to tie up loose ends) and Rene just has no clue.

Hmmm... understand of what your saying. The reason why I asked is because, I keep thinking if Bella did tell her parents of all whats going on, 50% Charlie and Rene might get upset and about 20% they would understand.

Durem Vampire

11,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Jack-pot 100
personwholikescookiezX3

Despite she wanted to become a vampire and plus she becomes one anyway because of the pregnancy and birth of that child did a number to Bella, I'm sure she does give a crap about her parents. Bella probably doesn't want them to worry about her.

2,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Neferti-jun
personwholikescookiezX3

Despite she wanted to become a vampire and plus she becomes one anyway because of the pregnancy and birth of that child did a number to Bella, I'm sure she does give a crap about her parents. Bella probably doesn't want them to worry about her.
If that were true, she wouldn't constantly break Charlie's rules, lie to him, and collapse in the middle of the freaking woods like a drama queen because her boyfriend dumped her and then not tell Charlie anything about it. I could buy her caring about her parents if she ever showed it, but not ONCE over the course of the series have I seen her do something to indicate that their feelings matter to her.

Not trying to be mean, just sayin'. 3nodding
Neferti-jun
GreatWizardRoniBaby

Hmmm... understand of what your saying. The reason why I asked is because, I keep thinking if Bella did tell her parents of all whats going on, 50% Charlie and Rene might get upset and about 20% they would understand.
So....What is the other 20%? I kid, I kid. In all seriousness, how can they understand that their daughter -who is unstable and married her boyfriend for all of a year and a half- is now that which they never knew existed? This isn't like admitting to your parents that you're gay, Bella trying to tell them that she's a vampire is very improbable.

What I think will become of that situation is that they'll just stop visiting them and will move away. It's one thing to hide being a vampire, it's a whole different story when they have to hide the demon spawn. Can't have Rene come to Forks with baby clothing and expecting to be able to coo over her first (and unbeknownst to her, only) grandchild and see a 3 year old running around.

How come you think they'd understand her being a vampire?

Durem Vampire

11,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Jack-pot 100
GreatWizardRoniBaby
Neferti-jun
GreatWizardRoniBaby

So....What is the other 20%? I kid, I kid. In all seriousness, how can they understand that their daughter -who is unstable and married her boyfriend for all of a year and a half- is now that which they never knew existed? This isn't like admitting to your parents that you're gay, Bella trying to tell them that she's a vampire is very improbable.

What I think will become of that situation is that they'll just stop visiting them and will move away. It's one thing to hide being a vampire, it's a whole different story when they have to hide the demon spawn. Can't have Rene come to Forks with baby clothing and expecting to be able to coo over her first (and unbeknownst to her, only) grandchild and see a 3 year old running around.

I don't know. I just had this type of thought in my mind. I was trying to think of all going to happen in Part 2.

Durem Vampire

11,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Queen Lily Bee
Neferti-jun
personwholikescookiezX3

If that were true, she wouldn't constantly break Charlie's rules, lie to him, and collapse in the middle of the freaking woods like a drama queen because her boyfriend dumped her and then not tell Charlie anything about it. I could buy her caring about her parents if she ever showed it, but not ONCE over the course of the series have I seen her do something to indicate that their feelings matter to her.

Not trying to be mean, just sayin'. 3nodding

Well its just a thought. sweatdrop
Neferti-jun
GreatWizardRoniBaby
Neferti-jun
GreatWizardRoniBaby

I don't know. I just had this type of thought in my mind. I was trying to think of all going to happen in Part 2.
I do believe I said this before, I don't think that anything of importance is going to happen in part two. There's no fight so it'll just be filled with a bunch of talking. Everything that had any semblance of importance to me already happened in the first part. Breaking fail canon Dawn didn't have much going for it to me.

Durem Vampire

11,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Jack-pot 100
GreatWizardRoniBaby
Neferti-jun
GreatWizardRoniBaby
Neferti-jun
GreatWizardRoniBaby

I do believe I said this before, I don't think that anything of importance is going to happen in part two. There's no fight so it'll just be filled with a bunch of talking. Everything that had any semblance of importance to me already happened in the first part. Breaking fail canon Dawn didn't have much going for it to me.

Wait. What about the Volturi? I know I heard something from Aro (At the end of the ending credits...) that he says that there was something that he wants as far as the Cullens is concerned. Your saying that there is no fight going about when it comes to the Cullens going against the Volturi?

Sorry if I'm asking too much... neutral
Parents, who need them when you have a beautiful vampire as a husband that can gives you everything you want.
Neferti-jun
GreatWizardRoniBaby
Neferti-jun
GreatWizardRoniBaby
Neferti-jun
GreatWizardRoniBaby

Wait. What about the Volturi? I know I heard something from Aro (At the end of the ending credits...) that he says that there was something that he wants as far as the Cullens is concerned. Your saying that there is no fight going about when it comes to the Cullens going against the Volturi?

Nope, they talk it out. I do believe that it was not once, but twice. Once when it was about Bella and a second time because they thought that Nessie wasn't their biological child, that they turned a child. If there's one thing I can give kudos to Meyer for is that she kept the whole 'child vampire= gigantic mess, do NOT attempt' bit. They never fight with the Volturi, at all. All they do is talk which begs the question of why. As far as I'm concerned, the good guys in this story is the Volturi and the Cullens are the ones that are trying to mess up everything and thus are the bad guys. The Volturi should have fought the Cullens, Bella's Mary sue powers be damned. I think that Meyer knew that if they did fight that the Volturi would've won.

It's fine! No need to be sorry, though I feel sorry for bursting your bubble. It doesn't sound like you read the books. Big let down?

Durem Vampire

11,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Jack-pot 100
GreatWizardRoniBaby
Neferti-jun
GreatWizardRoniBaby
Neferti-jun
GreatWizardRoniBaby

Nope, they talk it out. I do believe that it was not once, but twice. Once when it was about Bella and a second time because they thought that Nessie wasn't their biological child, that they turned a child. If there's one thing I can give kudos to Meyer for is that she kept the whole 'child vampire= gigantic mess, do NOT attempt' bit. They never fight with the Volturi, at all. All they do is talk which begs the question of why. As far as I'm concerned, the good guys in this story is the Volturi and the Cullens are the ones that are trying to mess up everything and thus are the bad guys. The Volturi should have fought the Cullens, Bella's Mary sue powers be damned. I think that Meyer knew that if they did fight that the Volturi would've won.

It's fine! No need to be sorry, though I feel sorry for bursting your bubble. It doesn't sound like you read the books. Big let down?

Oh ok. The Volturi are the good guys and the Cullens are the bad guys? User Image Okaay? And no I don't read the books. I couldn't afford them, I keep hearing when either reading the books or watching the movie, either one of those things are better than the other, and somewhat don't have the time to read them if I did have those books. I just watch the movie when I'm able to see it.
Neferti-jun
Oh ok. The Volturi are the good guys and the Cullens are the bad guys? User Image Okaay? And no I don't read the books. I couldn't afford them, I keep hearing when either reading the books or watching the movie, either one of those things are better than the other, and somewhat don't have the time to read them if I did have those books. I just watch the movie when I'm able to see it.
Yeah, that's how I see it. The Volturi are just trying to keep all the vampires in control. If they don't do it, who will? The Cullens however, only care about their benefits. They don't seem to me like the human loving vampires that Carlisle wanted them to seem to be.

I don't see it that way. If there is a movie adaption to a book or a series of books I don't try to see which one is better, I just like them both. I'm not so skeptical that some changes in the story movie wise would make me dislike the movie adaption. Unfortunately, I'd have to say that the movies were better in my opinion. Being in Bella's (Read as:Stephanie's) head just infuriated me so much. It made me dislike Twilight.

Well, you could read the books anytime you wanted. You could download the PDFs. Same goes for the movies, kind of. Watch em online. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff