Midnight Sun 0.15686274509804 15.7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 51 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
ScarletAphrodite
*Narrator* And then a sudden terrorist explosion devastated the entire coastline and town of Forks Washington, setting it all ablaze. Among the deaths were the Cullen family, along with Bella Cullen, Charlie Swan, Jacob Black, and the entire other supernatural freaks. Except for a few awesome people, everybody was killed.

Charlie doesn't deserve to die! mad
SuzyQ6351
ScarletAphrodite
*Narrator* And then a sudden terrorist explosion devastated the entire coastline and town of Forks Washington, setting it all ablaze. Among the deaths were the Cullen family, along with Bella Cullen, Charlie Swan, Jacob Black, and the entire other supernatural freaks. Except for a few awesome people, everybody was killed.

Really. That's the best you can do?

Yup smile
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
ScarletAphrodite

True, Charlie is fairly awesome. But he DID help bring Bella Swan into the world, which lowers his awesome factor quite a lot.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
ScarletAphrodite
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
ScarletAphrodite

True, Charlie is fairly awesome. But he DID help bring Bella Swan into the world, which lowers his awesome factor quite a lot.

True, but she seems more like she takes after her mother.

5,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hmm I absolutely hate viruses.........they ruin my dear laptop(it is dear cause it helps me browse the net)...I saw a new worm becasuse of the most recentest software breakdown.Hmm please Edward is cool but I have a problem.Why can't Robert try to represent Edward once?Properly?Cause he always acts like he got up from his sleep and jumped on the carpet or show!It is disconcering to see Edward as a guy doing his best and rob doing the exat opp!

Divine Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Age is just a number, baby. What are you, 40?- Jacob Black

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
\True, but she seems more like she takes after her mother.

caligulasAquarium

Bella was adopted.User Image

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
love_myths
Hmm please Edward is cool but I have a problem.Why can't Robert try to represent Edward once?Properly?Cause he always acts like he got up from his sleep and jumped on the carpet or show!It is disconcering to see Edward as a guy doing his best and rob doing the exat opp!

caligulasAquarium

Robert Pattinson is just acting as the director/script/his own view of Edward tells him to. You can complain that he didn't do a good job, but it's not just his fault. He read the first book, and took how he viewed Edward onto the job, as well as the script writers and directors. There's three different views of Edward all going into that role, if you leave out that Meyer was the one who picked him for the role, as well as her say in the movie process.

How do you think Edward should be represented and how do you think Pattinson isn't living up to that?
            User Image

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Minerva de Sade
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
True, but she seems more like she takes after her mother.

caligulasAquarium

Bella was adopted.User Image

You're right, she must be, no way could such nice parents have such a brat of a child, and that's putting it mildly.

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
You're right, she must be, no way could such nice parents have such a brat of a child, and that's putting it mildly.

caligulasAquarium

And she doesn't know about it. emotion_awesome User Image

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Minerva de Sade
Doctor Murdoc Niccals

caligulasAquarium

And she doesn't know about it. emotion_awesome User Image

Hell yeah. Man, I'm making some pretty fast work of this Homestuck, already to the first intermission for act six.

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Hell yeah. Man, I'm making some pretty fast work of this Homestuck, already to the first intermission for act six.

caligulasAquarium

You're not that far from being caught up then. :0User Image

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Minerva de Sade
Doctor Murdoc Niccals

caligulasAquarium

You're not that far from being caught up then. :0User Image

Yeah, seems like not that long ago I just started. Also, I got a pesterchum.

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Yeah, seems like not that long ago I just started. Also, I got a pesterchum.

caligulasAquarium

*le gasp!*

Sweet! I'm paradoxIntent. :3
            User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items