Welcome to Gaia! ::

GothicTsukasa
The part where Jane torturing Edward and Bella just stand there and do nothing.

I know why Bella's immune to everyone's powers, she ain't got brains enough to know what the vamps are supposed to be doing to her.

7,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
Dr Murdoc Niccals
GothicTsukasa

I know why Bella's immune to everyone's powers, she ain't got brains enough to know what the vamps are supposed to be doing to her.

that is s true

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
The fight with the newborns!
I like when Edward and Jacob started fondling eachother's nipples.
Yoruichi_Shihoin86
Dr Murdoc Niccals
GothicTsukasa

that is s true

XD
I love the scene in New Moon when Bella crashes the motorcycle and Jacob just rips his shirt off in semi-slowmotion to give it to her.
My favorite scene is when she is sitting in the chair overlooking the street and the months are passing by. Possibility by Lykke Li is an amazing song and I have felt that pain before so I can see myself sitting in the chair doing the same thing.

Hilarious Citizen

10,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Generous 100
The "fighting lessons" scene in Eclipse where Jasper is teaching them how to fight the newborns.

In the book, Carlisle and Edward didn't fight each other, but in the movie that part is really cute. smile

Sparkly Bunny

15,725 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Invisibility 100
That kiss-a** scene in the first movie, when they're playing thunder baseball, with muse playing in the background. emotion_awesome
my fav is the fight b/w cullens-which included the weres and victoria's new born army biggrin

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
duckbun
My favorite scene is when she is sitting in the chair overlooking the street and the months are passing by. Possibility by Lykke Li is an amazing song and I have felt that pain before so I can see myself sitting in the chair doing the same thing.

You mean sitting in the exact same spot for months on end, crying because your boyfriend left you?

No offense, but that's a little crazed.

5,350 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
zeela35
I don't really have a favorite part, I'm IN LOVE with every part of every movie of The Twilight Series, but if I had to pick it would be in Twilight Eclipse when Bella is freezing when they're camping in a blizzard and Edward and Jacob are talking and Jacob is warming up Bella and there talking and it gets REALLY funny! rofl

Good gracious, that was terrible.

By the by, why didn't Bella have a freakin' coat?

To quote the Critic-
Quote:

"I once forgot to take a coat in the mountains! Oh, wait, no I didn't, because EVEN A BUM KNOWS TO TAKE A COAT INTO THE MOUNTAINS!"

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
when Edward asks Bella to marry him!!! rofl

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Full closet 200
When Edward realized that he's in fact homosexual and fall in loves with Seth.

EDWARD: OK, Lamb. Are you ready for the surprise?
BELLA: Mmm-hmm!
EDWARD: We're going to Spain!
BELLA: Oh my! That's amazing!
EDWARD: It's going to be so much fun. I rented an entire village for us. Seth is there already, getting things ready. It has a pool and—
BELLA: Hold on. Seth is there?
EDWARD: Yeah. I invited Seth. We talked about this.
BELLA: No we didn't.
EDWARD: Sure we did. You were sleeping, and as I watched you snooze, I whispered, "Can Seth come with us on our honeymoon?" And you said, "Snort grublub." Which I took as a yes.
BELLA: Why would you invite Seth on our honeymoon?
EDWARD: Heh. Better question: Why wouldn't I invite Seth. The dude is amazing.
BELLA: But…
EDWARD: He's so strong and funny. And last night while you were sleeping, we went clubbing. He's a hell of a dancer.
BELLA: You went clubbing with Seth.
EDWARD: Well, not just with Seth. Marcus was there too. It was just for fun, you know. Guy stuff.
BELLA: Marcus?
EDWARD: Yeah, he kept looking at Seth and me and saying, "You two were made for each other." Marcus is such a kidder. By the way, did you know that George Clooney is in love with his girlfriend?
BELLA: But you hate werewolves.
EDWARD: Calling Seth a werewolf is like calling a butterfly a bug.
BELLA: I should have married Jacob.
EDWARD: Good news, Seth and I wear the same size undershirt! Isn't that crazy?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff