Welcome to Gaia! ::

Polls are for whoring!

Yes 0.7554347826087 75.5% [ 139 ]
Yes 0.2445652173913 24.5% [ 45 ]
Total Votes:[ 184 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 > >>

User Image

I reply, "Sorry, can you repeated that in audio message because I can't read your horrible typing?". after she first post on my profile.
Thrun teh Longcat Hydra
User Image

I reply, "Sorry, can you repeated that in audio message because I can't read your horrible typing?". after she first post on my profile.

XD

Epic fail troll.

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Dr Murdoc Niccals
This was just sent to my profile comments rofl :
THXS ALOT 4 THE ******** COMMENT! CANT U LIK JUST GET A LIFE U f*****t! AND GET A HOLD OF URESLEF! URE IN THE 21ST CENTURY! TWILIGHT WAS LIK A HIT! CANT U ACCEPT THE FACT THAT U SUCK AND U HAVE A BIG FAT UGLY HAIRY p***s! b***h! scream

And this is what I sent back:
Welcome to my ignore list immature Twitard.

You think your insults really hurt me? I laughed at them. Honestly, you have nothing better to do than accuse me of being a homosexual male with no life a hairy d**k? I'm honestly going keep this comment. Not going to delete it or report it like I should.

Really? I suck just because I hate Twilight? Just because Twilight was a hit means nothing, it just means stupid people will buy it.

If you're interested, it's still in my comment box. xd

Awww...she mad? She must be mad. Poor Twi-hard. Does she need her blankie? Awww...

So original. rolleyes
NightfallDuet
Dr Murdoc Niccals
This was just sent to my profile comments rofl :
THXS ALOT 4 THE ******** COMMENT! CANT U LIK JUST GET A LIFE U f*****t! AND GET A HOLD OF URESLEF! URE IN THE 21ST CENTURY! TWILIGHT WAS LIK A HIT! CANT U ACCEPT THE FACT THAT U SUCK AND U HAVE A BIG FAT UGLY HAIRY p***s! b***h! scream

And this is what I sent back:
Welcome to my ignore list immature Twitard.

You think your insults really hurt me? I laughed at them. Honestly, you have nothing better to do than accuse me of being a homosexual male with no life a hairy d**k? I'm honestly going keep this comment. Not going to delete it or report it like I should.

Really? I suck just because I hate Twilight? Just because Twilight was a hit means nothing, it just means stupid people will buy it.

If you're interested, it's still in my comment box. xd

Awww...she mad? She must be mad. Poor Twi-hard. Does she need her blankie? Awww...

So original. rolleyes

Oh I know right? anyone who comments in her thread gets a response it seems.
Random Antard
Those are not vampires, they're sparkly fags. And by f**, I don't mean gay, I mean f**.

I'm like lolwut? Now they aren't "gay" they're sparkly cigarettes? And by that I meant that in England it's generally accepted to call a cigarette a f**, that's just how they do things.

Other than that this is an extremely bad opposing argument, it's along the same lines of calling it gay, none of the characters are homosexual so whether you replace the word gay with the word f**, it's still grates on my nerves.

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Xdirty G I R LXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Rabid twihard/antard
            OMG! u hve noooo liiiiffffe!

User Image

See this? This is how I imagine you.

Telling people to "get a life" is NOT a valid argument. It just makes you look stupid, as well as lacking in any good argument. Simply because I spend some of my time on Gaia, or choose to denounce your argument(s) over a period of time, it does NOT mean I "have no life". I just choose to spend my time this way.

Just because YOU choose to spend all day on facebook instead of improving your typing skills it doesn't mean YOU have no life.
            User Image

6,300 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Heckler 50
Typical responses:
YOUr JuST jEAloUs
OMG111 EDWARD IZ LIEK SO HAWT1111
gEt a LIfE scream scream scream scream
U gO RItE a BoOk
GO dIE In a h0LE1111
personwholikescookiezX3
Typical responses:
YOUr JuST jEAloUs
OMG111 EDWARD IZ LIEK SO HAWT1111
gEt a LIfE scream scream scream scream
U gO RItE a BoOk
GO dIE In a h0LE1111

Yes, so these.
Necroing because this is a good discussion.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I AM NOT A M0R0N
Necroing because this is a good discussion.

...********, I can't argue with this logic. >:/ Damn you, sir. Damn you and your clever rouses. *slow clap*
butthurting fangirl who just found reasoning with vampires
Don't b meen to stephanie meyer, she workd hard, how would you feel if someon insulted ur hard work!!!!!!!!!!

Ironically, Dana puts more effort into looking at Meyer's sentences then Meyer did when she supposedly reread her books fifty or one hundred times (I forgot what Belethiel said she said in the Illustrated Guide discussion).

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Mage Luna
butthurting fangirl who just found reasoning with vampires
Don't b meen to stephanie meyer, she workd hard, how would you feel if someon insulted ur hard work!!!!!!!!!!

Ironically, Dana puts more effort into looking at Meyer's sentences then Meyer did when she supposedly reread her books fifty or one hundred times (I forgot what Belethiel said she said in the Illustrated Guide discussion).

Heh, it was about 150 or so, but it doesn't really matter. The woman still doesn't know how to edit her stuff.

Dana does a lot of lulz when she does take Twilight apart. It's awesome. I haven't been there in awhile to see what she's done with Eclipse (?), but I'll look at it later.

Sometimes I wonder what we would have read if she just made one big book like Forever Dawn would have been. O_o *scared to find out*

Manly Man-Lover

My least favorite argument for Twilight that I've seen was Bella and Edward are really in love. Or that she should be with Jacob. If they're the epitome of love, I'm going to say that I love being single. No stalkers, no being coerced into doing something I don't want, no spending my days in a shock just because "My tru wuv broke up wif me and left me here to rot instead of taking me to Italy wif him because I got a papercut that made me someone else's meal." Besides, Jacob is a tool. He lets Bella walk over him and he's fine with it. It's all malevolent lust and possessiveness. NOT love and that Bella's not mentally damaged over it is unrealistic!

My least favorite anti-argument is that it sucks with no reason. Elaborate and then I'll say why I agree. Until that block is built, I can't say what I liked, what I didn't, and what needs improvement, which leads to my reasons to think it sucks overall. I love to seek out both sides before passing judgment.

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
"u r jelus of stefany meyr"

.... No... I'm not. :/ If I'm jealous of anybody, it's J.K Rowling, Tolkien, and Tsugumi Ohba, because they are actually better than me. Meyer is not.

"u go rite a buk"

I am. It's not a real book, it's a rough draft and even I get confused while writing it, some of it doesn't make sense and it's a bit contradictory (again, ROUGH DRAFT, Meyer did the same things with her final version...) but it's still a book. Yeah, I get it, it's hard. But I know I work harder than Meyer did when thinking about the world and the characters my story involves. And my inspiration came form thought, and not a stupid dream.

"y u no lyke it? u shud kil urself"

Suicide is not to be taken lightly, dumbass. Not likeing anything is not a reason why I should end my life. I dislike a lot of popular things. Bite me. -o-

"u dont lyke it bcuz u don no wat luv iz"

*summons boyfriend of two years* ... Yes I do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff