• Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
every one loves bella edwerd and jackeb xp
And your point and topic is?

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
You'd be wrong on all three accounts, there. Not many people like any of those three characters.
sorry ma'am, dislike 'em all.

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
I love Bella, Edwerd and Jackeb. I'm thinking of writing a fanfiction based on their adventures in the the land of Whoville. I'm having Dr. Suess help me out with the plot ideas and stuff.

Beloved Shapeshifter

I may like her if she were actually involved in a deathmatch in a ring with the other two and actually posed a threat to their mortality with her boring sue powers. But, no. I detest all three.
Nope,couldn't be more. neutral

Beloved Shapeshifter

Perhaps that would be a good fanfic idea... Twilight Deathmatch. All characters go into the ring, only one survives. :3
No actually, every time one of them talks i just feel like

…………………………………………………………………………………………………...__,,,---~''¯',
……………………_,,,----,…………………………………………………………………___,,,---~~''¯¯ . . . . . . ,/'
…………….._,-~'¯ ; ; ; ; ;',----,……………………………………………………….,~'' . . . . . . . . . . __,-~~'¯
………,_,-~'¯; ; ; ; ;,-'¯¯¯'' '¯~',|,……………………………………………….._,-~' . . . . . . . ._,--~'''¯¯
…… '¯¯; ; ; ; ; ;_. ,/' . . .¯'o~- '|…………………………………………_,-~-~'¯ . , . . . . ¯¯, . . ',
……¯¯,-~*_ . /' . '| . . . . . . . .'…………………………………_,-~*'¯,/',/' . . . . .¯¯¯'~----,,,,,,, .',
………..¯¯--, .', . . . . . . ,--~-,' '|…………………………_,-~*'¯ ; ;;;;; | .| . . . . . . . . . . . : . .|¯'*| .|
……………..",-'¯''|, . . .,/' ¯¯'-/'/………………….._,-~'¯¯; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;; '| .'| . . . . . . . . . .___,,--~'~''|
……………….| . . ', . . ',; ; ;|/'.__,-~~--,_,/'¯¯'~'¯; ; ;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; '|,', ---,_,,---~'''¯\''~''''¯¯,--~/''
………………/'____ '''`~-,,,--~'''¯¯ ; ; ; ; ; /' ; ;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;', .'~-,,-~''~---~''''~---~~'''¯
…………….,/'¯', . .¯¯,~';;;;;;; ; ;/' ; ; ; ; ; ;;;;;/ ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'~,--~''¯¯';,/'
…………..,/',--,-~',_,~'' ;/';;;;;;;;;/';; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'~-,_,/'/'
……….,,~'| /' /' . ,~'~-,;;;;;;;;;;;;|;; ;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;,__,,,,,,-----~~'''¯
……,~'' ,/'/'/ : | .,/';;;,~';;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;_,-~''¯¯
….,/' ;,/;;;|' : neutral ,/';;-~' ¯¯¯ ;;;;;;;;;;'', ; ; ;;;;;;; ;_,,,---~~'''¯¯
…,|;;;;'|;;;| :,/';;,~' |;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ';;;;; ; ;;,/'
…|';;;;;'|;;| /',~';;;;|';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''~-~''¯/
..,|;|;;;;;;||/';;;;;;;|';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;/'
,/'|;'|;;;;;;,|';;;;;;;;|';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ;,/' OBJECTION!
;;;|;|;;;;,|';;;;;;;;;;|';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ; ; ;,/'
;;;|;|;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,/'
;;|';|;;;;|';;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ; ; ; ; ;|' NO ONE GIVES A s**t!!!
;;| |;;;;'|;;;;;;;;;;;'|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ; ; ; ; |'
;;| |;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ; ; ; ; ;

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
â™’ caligulasAquarium

I don't know who Jakeb is, but if Meyer wrote him, chances are I won't like him.

All joking aside, no, not "every, one" likes Bella, Edward or Jacob. I never liked the first two, and I only liked Jacob pre-Eclipse.

That's where Meyer, in a fit of jealous rage that her readers DARE like him over Eddiekins, twisted, morphed, and destroyed his character to make him seem horrible and awful so Edward would look oh-so-better.
            User Image
Never heard of them.

Hot Exhibitionist

9,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I hate Jacob.

I dislike Edward.

I don't mind Bella.

I wouldn't say I love either one of them.

Dedicated Lunatic

17,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Over Easy 100
Not everyone, quite a large number of people detest all three. Me, I'm ok with bella...she's annoying and whiny, but she does her chores and I suppose she's alright. I hate Edward, and I'm dislike Jacob.

Beloved Shapeshifter

XxRainflowerxX
Not everyone, quite a large number of people detest all three. Me, I'm ok with bella...she's annoying and whiny, but she does her chores and I suppose she's alright. I hate Edward, and I'm dislike Jacob.
And she locks herself in her room for at least three months after Edward left her. I have zero respect for a spoiled brat like her who gets the world handed to her on an oyster shell and treats those who care about her as if they're expendable unless they sparkle and can die only by being shredded or set on fire. It's not even a monster thing- she used Jacob even more than her high school clique! So, having to read as her and try to develop any sympathy for her "logic" pisses me off!

Sparkly Hellhound

Oh yea. I totally love them. /sarcasm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas