Welcome to Gaia! ::

Edward Cullen vs. Jacob Black

Team Edward Cullen 0.23880597014925 23.9% [ 16 ]
Team Jacob Black 0.29850746268657 29.9% [ 20 ]
Team Cullen (I like another male member of the Cullen clan) 0.11940298507463 11.9% [ 8 ]
Team Alice Cullen 0.1044776119403 10.4% [ 7 ]
Team Bella Swan 0.059701492537313 6.0% [ 4 ]
I can't choose (like Bella I am stuck between both) 0.074626865671642 7.5% [ 5 ]
Team Vulturi 0.044776119402985 4.5% [ 3 ]
Team Werewolf (blood suckers) 0.014925373134328 1.5% [ 1 ]
Team Vampire (wild dogs) 0.044776119402985 4.5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
< 1 2 3 >
Jacob Black all the way

Devoted Cleric

The Mangled Masterpiece
Bella was never stuck. Edward was always her first choice. And since I'm with whatever the author chose, I pick Edward. Though I am starting to really get into Jasper/Bella.

Ooh, Jasper/Bella! That sounds interesting, I have a real soft spot for Jasper ever since I read this one ficlet from his perspective.

I'm actually really interested in Bella/Alice at the moment. I really like the idea of neither of them having any idea what they're doing because Bella's socially cut off (admittedly by her own efforts, people try to be friends with her a lot) and Alice doesn't really 'get' how people work and they're both muddling through all this really confusing stuff. In the books, Alice's dress-up episodes seem a bit dehumanising and creepy - like Bella's a moving doll - but I think it could be played really cute, with Alice just not getting it and really trying to make a connection but just not knowing how; "Okay... this is what humans do for fun, right? Let's do human things together!" That would be cute! And involve, you know, development and stuff.

As for Edward vs Jacob... Yeah, it was always a foregone conclusion. I don't like either of them, but the vampire is by far the more glamorous myth, so it was going to win

Hot Exhibitionist

9,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Kasri Noireau
The Mangled Masterpiece
Bella was never stuck. Edward was always her first choice. And since I'm with whatever the author chose, I pick Edward. Though I am starting to really get into Jasper/Bella.

Ooh, Jasper/Bella! That sounds interesting, I have a real soft spot for Jasper ever since I read this one ficlet from his perspective.

I'm actually really interested in Bella/Alice at the moment. I really like the idea of neither of them having any idea what they're doing because Bella's socially cut off (admittedly by her own efforts, people try to be friends with her a lot) and Alice doesn't really 'get' how people work and they're both muddling through all this really confusing stuff. In the books, Alice's dress-up episodes seem a bit dehumanising and creepy - like Bella's a moving doll - but I think it could be played really cute, with Alice just not getting it and really trying to make a connection but just not knowing how; "Okay... this is what humans do for fun, right? Let's do human things together!" That would be cute! And involve, you know, development and stuff.

As for Edward vs Jacob... Yeah, it was always a foregone conclusion. I don't like either of them, but the vampire is by far the more glamorous myth, so it was going to win

I like to envision Bella with Jasper and Alice with Edward. Alice seems to be a lot more into the whole dressing up and indulging in expensive things than Bella is, so she'll probably accept all of Edward's fancy gifts a little better. She wouldn't mind all of those ridiculously formal occasions; weddings, parties, etc. She seems to respond to chivalry a lot better than Bella does. Plus the whole seeing the future thing + mind-reading = indestructible. And it's only fair that if Edward can read his girlfriend's mind, she should be able to read him somehow, too. Like predict when he's going to run away and leave her like a b***h-a**...

Then there's Bella and Jasper. They both come off to me as sort of shy. He can feel/manipulate her emotions, which is absolutely lovely. Sometimes I feel like Edward, since his emotional growth is stunted, doesn't really understand how Bella is feeling and the only way he can ease her when she's anxious is by kissing her. Not cool. Jasper's empathy could do good and when she goes into panic mode or gets super horny out of nowhere, he can just calm her down. xd

And since Jasper is the one with the strongest blood-lust, it would add to the danger.
heart

Versatile Member

4,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
The Mangled Masterpiece
Kasri Noireau
The Mangled Masterpiece

I like to envision Bella with Jasper and Alice with Edward. Alice seems to be a lot more into the whole dressing up and indulging in expensive things than Bella is, so she'll probably accept all of Edward's fancy gifts a little better. She wouldn't mind all of those ridiculously formal occasions; weddings, parties, etc. She seems to respond to chivalry a lot better than Bella does. Plus the whole seeing the future thing + mind-reading = indestructible. And it's only fair that if Edward can read his girlfriend's mind, she should be able to read him somehow, too. Like predict when he's going to run away and leave her like a b***h-a**...

Then there's Bella and Jasper. They both come off to me as sort of shy. He can feel/manipulate her emotions, which is absolutely lovely. Sometimes I feel like Edward, since his emotional growth is stunted, doesn't really understand how Bella is feeling and the only way he can ease her when she's anxious is by kissing her. Not cool. Jasper's empathy could do good and when she goes into panic mode or gets super horny out of nowhere, he can just calm her down. xd

And since Jasper is the one with the strongest blood-lust, it would add to the danger.
heart

I love that idea!

Invisible Giver

The Mangled Masterpiece

They would be pretty cute... but I'm still a bit stuck where Jasper attempts to kill Bella on her Birthday... I would have liked flowers or something...

Hot Exhibitionist

9,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Autobiographer 200
ll Amitiel ll
The Mangled Masterpiece

They would be pretty cute... but I'm still a bit stuck where Jasper attempts to kill Bella on her Birthday... I would have liked flowers or something...

That adds to the danger aspect to me. Not that danger is something I seek in real life relationships. But it seemed to be one of the things in Edward and Bella's relationships that Meyer tried to express the most. Yet there never seemed to be much of a risk to me. Never a time where Edward came close to killing Bella. I think that if there were an occasion/occasions where Edward came undoubtebly close to killing Bella (to the point where he had to be restrained or where she truly feared him), that it would have been a little more interesting to me.

Liberal Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
Team Switzerland.
The Twilight Books, I'm an Edward Fan. Jacob Black drives me insane in the books. In the Twilight Movies, I'm in-between a bit. I think Edward should've been made more pretty & mysterious. Then again, Jacob Black is just hot in the movie. biggrin

Shy Werewolf

4,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Team Jacob 100
DivaMoonlight

I am stuck like Bella Swan... What is your choice?
My choice of Bella Swan. 3nodding wink

Friendly Bloodsucker

I am so in love with the werewolf who always looses his shirt. whee heart xp

Dangerous Giver

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cart Raider 100
DivaMoonlight
Have you read & paid attention to the book?

She has the hots for Edward from the beginning. As far as Jacob is concerned, he only liked Bella because of Renesmee. I swear, there is a reason why Breaking Dawn is still called as Breaking Canon! I'll answer your questions with a yes for both.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Contributor 150
Edward Cullen.

Sparkling Pumpkin

9,450 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I love Jacob Black Alice and her lover Jacob is the sexiest werewolf in movie history 3nodding Alice Cullen is like a mix between a ballerina and a badass psychic. Her lover(forgot name) is just cool and hot.

Beloved Vampire

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Edward 100
Vampires are cool heart
I heart Jasper!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash