Wiki link on fujoshi:
Fujoshi

Otaku no Musume-san mentioning fujoshi:

Exhibit A
Exhibit B

User Image
User Image
Waffles and Stuffed Toast Cafe.::. A Joint Art Shop
Hand me a gun, the zombies are coming...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cool! :3 Thanks!

Although, now that I've read the wiki on it, I don't think I'm as close to it as I thought. XD

I sill like reading hetro romance, as well as yaoi, as long as they're well written, and/or I like the characters together.User Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...because those zombies want me for my brains! ^oAo^
(Still questing....)
(Aviart by Forgotten in the Flames and Petite Honey)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In my case, I'm not a fan of yaoi, yuri, bestiality nor incest. surprised

Where I come from, there are a lot of fujoshi.

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Emperor Angelo XXV

User Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't care for the incest either. I like furries, but I don't know if that can be interpreted as bestiality, and I only like yuri between certain characters, but nothing explicit.User Image

(Still questing....)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Giver

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Minerva de Sade
Emperor Angelo XXV

User Image
User Image

I don't care for the incest either. I like furries, but I don't know if that can be interpreted as bestiality, and I only like yuri between certain characters, but nothing explicit.User Image

(Still questing....)

Then again, I am a fan of action anime. biggrin

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Emperor Angelo XXV

User Image
User Image

Fantasy is my weakness. redface I'm not so much into the action, but I've found several that I did enjoy.

The genres I dislike the most are Mecha (but the exception to that rule is Big O.) and sports.User Image

(Still questing....)

Dangerous Giver

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Minerva de Sade
Emperor Angelo XXV

User Image
User Image

Fantasy is my weakness. redface I'm not so much into the action, but I've found several that I did enjoy.

The genres I dislike the most are Mecha (but the exception to that rule is Big O.) and sports.User Image

(Still questing....)

I do like the fantasy genre, that's why I do dislike the Twilight series.
Id make some hot passionate loving to Miss Alice

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Emperor Angelo XXV

User Image
User Image

Well, when you read a lot of a particular genre, you're kind of an expert on what it should be and what it should not be. Twilight is an excellent example.

I've read and seen tons of Vampire books and movies. And I've read tons of books in general. So, when Twilight came along, I knew it wasn't that great, and tossed it aside, as I had other books to read that I actually wanted to read.User Image

(Still questing....)

Dangerous Giver

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Minerva de Sade
Emperor Angelo XXV

User Image
User Image

Well, when you read a lot of a particular genre, you're kind of an expert on what it should be and what it should not be. Twilight is an excellent example.

I've read and seen tons of Vampire books and movies. And I've read tons of books in general. So, when Twilight came along, I knew it wasn't that great, and tossed it aside, as I had other books to read that I actually wanted to read.User Image

(Still questing....)

In my case, I had a feeling that something was wrong with it. But to make sure that my hypothesis was right or not, I read it. My hypothesis was thus confirmed.

Profitable Businessman

8,575 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
LOL.... your forum topic made me smile.. LOLS....

i love the story.... i prefer reading rather than watching the story.... the book holds such mystery and thrill to it...

but, im kinda depressed that i already read all four books.. somehow, i'm still looking for a book 5..

i know there is already a midnight sun out in the internet, but, i curse the day it leaked out... i wish it have never gone out...

i promised myself that i will never read the midnight sun, not until it is finished..
wow their totally gaay
««xxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Imagex
and at last i see the light and at last the fog is lifted

Are you just figuring out what slash fans have known for years? Because there's already a ton of slash for this pairing out there – it's the most popular pairing there is! Although, I will say that other pairings are popular too, most Jaspard and a lot of the wolf pairings. Oh, and Carlisle/Edward.

And Twilight slash fic – I have found – is generally higher in quality than the het stuff. There's plenty of good fic for it out there, you either need to do a little digging for it or check out recommendations. ;D *is a Twilight slasher and an anti-fan*

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxx««

all that time never  seeing things and she is here shining in the starlight and i am home
shamrock3066
wow their totally gaay
Gay=/=stupid
woot.. sexy love for ever!
Well, I can see why there's so much shipping for this pair. I mean, they're the only two people with actual chemistry* in the books.
*in that a nuclear explosion is still chemistry.

BellaxAlice, all the way.
Computer + sweet16teen123 = Totally useless and idiotic Topic. :B

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas