Bella Swan 0.063636363636364 6.4% [ 14 ]
Emmett Cullen 0.086363636363636 8.6% [ 19 ]
Jasper Cullen 0.15454545454545 15.5% [ 34 ]
Alice Cullen 0.095454545454545 9.5% [ 21 ]
Rosalie Cullen 0.063636363636364 6.4% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 220 ]
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 >

Beloved Giver

Is it just me or are they HOT! i know i know there not real but imagine if they were really.
hahaha vampires vs werewolves both fighting for love. the
twilight saga books where great but i think there going a little bit over the top. comic books
LOL i had a good laugh at that. but any ways
heres a post where you can talk anything about Twilight. no one here is going to disagree - lest hope not (:

any ways enjoy and have fun

User Image

Edward Cullen is cold, so he would be perfect for the summer, and Jacob Black is warm and furry, so he's perfect for the winter heart and yes they both are hot! I love Jacobs smile, and edwards eyes.
Purple Coloured Crayons
NONONO SEVERUS SNAPE

This

Beloved Giver

Graveyard By Moonlight
Edward Cullen is cold, so he would be perfect for the summer, and Jacob Black is warm and furry, so he's perfect for the winter heart and yes they both are hot! I love Jacobs smile, and edwards eyes.

Agreed smile

Dangerous Giver

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cart Raider 100
So much fujoshi, so little time!
*arms for war*
Fujoshi = rabid fan of yaoi

4,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
saw the movie it was ohh im mealting

3,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
l a d y O V E R S I G H T
My flashlight brings all the zombies to the room~ Damn right, they're gonna rape you~
- - - -

I'M A HATER I'M A HATER I'M A HATER, OH OH OH. I'M A HATER~

*copied from Too Dysfunctional*
sweet16teen123

Is it just me or are they HOT! i know i know there not real but imagine if they were really.
twilight saga books where great but i think there going a little bit over the top. comic books
heres a post where you can talk anything about Twilight. no one here is going to disagree (:

No Haters;

User Image

A vampire and a werewolf dealing with homophobia and warring sides would've been more interesting than seeing them rival over a dumb b***h.

Beloved Giver

Lady__Miko
sweet16teen123

heres a post where you can talk anything about Twilight. no one here is going to disagree (:

No Haters;

User Image

A vampire and a werewolf dealing with homophobia and warring sides would've been more interesting than seeing them rival over a dumb b***h.

Hahaha thats soo true

Lonely Explorer

I don't like any of them in that way. The beauty of Mathias Lauridsen is what intrigues me the most.

Unsealed Dabbler

Lady__Miko
sweet16teen123

No Haters;

User Image

That could be a highly entertaining story.
Bella pisses me off! Oh my god! She has like to amazingly hot boys after her!, and she acts sooo emo all the time! if that was me, i'd be jumping the walls lol!! Grr!! shes annoys me!! scream
meh i don't like edward that much. But he does look hot in the movies. I like Jasper, emmett and jacob. Though in the movies, jasper doesn't look very attractive to me. not really my style.
And wtf? I seriously thought Jacob had a thing for carlisle!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff