Total Votes:[ 49 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Educating the Sparklier in Vegas...

This is something I found on LiveJournal that I thought was pretty interesting.

You have the "Five" that these two girls chose to help educate our dear sparkly fang-boy* on the ways of treating a woman properly, but to no avail---well, you'll see after you click the link.

Discuss: If you wanted to--for a day, let's say--educate Sir Douchebag on the ways of treating, not just women, but people properly, how would you go about it?

Also in Discussion: How these poor loveable men both from film and literature succeed or failed.

Poor Sirius, you just want to give him a hug.

*I know he doesn't have fangs, but go with me here.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Gone with the Wind was a book before it was a movie, and a damn find job Hollywood did of it with Clark Gable emotion_c8
And I think if Alucard were to educate Eddykins it would go something like what happens to Luke Valentine here: http://www.watchanimemovie.com/sub-dub/hellsing-ultimate.html?url=http://www.putlocker.com/file/1FBBD193BC6023CE

Dedicated Lunatic

17,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Over Easy 100
NightfallDuet
Educating the Sparklier in Vegas...

This is something I found on LiveJournal that I thought was pretty interesting.

You have the "Five" that these two girls chose to help educate our dear sparkly fang-boy* on the ways of treating a woman properly, but to no avail---well, you'll see after you click the link.

Discuss: If you wanted to--for a day, let's say--educate Sir Douchebag on the ways of treating, not just women, but people properly, how would you go about it?

Also in Discussion: How these poor loveable men both from film and literature succeed or failed.

Poor Sirius, you just want to give him a hug.

*I know he doesn't have fangs, but go with me here.

Haha, for starters I'd educate his parents first, after that, they will hopefully learn to parent better.
1. Edward's father should stop giving people who are not his patients *cough cough Bella cough* addictive drugs *cough cough morphine cough cough* without asking their permission, especially seeing as he's not their docter.
2. The whole cullen family should get jobs or help out in the community. They can always fake 21 or something and get away with it, what's the point of having a bunch of 100 year old kids repeating highschool over and over again?
3. Edward should have chores he needs to do, or some sort of work/reward system so he knows how to do hard work, he feels good about himself for doing it, and so that he learns to value money. The same could be said of all the cullens, especially Alice. (Who I think should definitely have her allowance and credit card confiscated)
4. Get rid of his flashy fancy car, which 17 year old has that? He can always walk to places.
5. Impose rules. Yeah he's a vampire, I get that, but vampire still need rules. His parents should have consequences catch up to him at home when he does something wrong, etc.

Honestly, that's all I have in mind right now :/

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
@Doc MFN: I loved Rhett in the Gone with the Wind (the movie)! Clark Gable was amazing!

@Rainflower: Too late to educate the parents. There's no hope for them either. You could educate Carlisle (he's too busy with Aro to care) and Esme all you want, but it's not going to work by any means.

Esme scares me sometimes...she's too nice. Way too nice. *shudders*

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
NightfallDuet
@Doc MFN: I loved Rhett in the Gone with the Wind (the movie)! Clark Gable was amazing!

@Rainflower: Too late to educate the parents. There's no hope for them either. You could educate Carlisle (he's too busy with Aro to care) and Esme all you want, but it's not going to work by any means.

Esme scares me sometimes...she's too nice. Way too nice. *shudders*

Yeah, old Hollywood was awesome. Can't ever forget Gable's delivery of the "Frankly I don't give a damn." line.

Beloved Shapeshifter

It'd be impossible since Meyer would use her Writing Godmod to prevent any "dirty educating" from her creations. That's what fanfiction is for! 4laugh I may not always act like it, but I have enough of a twisted mind where I would likely create a character to "educate" a parallel universe version of Edward about sexuality and the darker side of the world. Followed by death.

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Suiseiten
It'd be impossible since Meyer would use her Writing Godmod to prevent any "dirty educating" from her creations. That's what fanfiction is for! 4laugh I may not always act like it, but I have enough of a twisted mind where I would likely create a character to "educate" a parallel universe version of Edward about sexuality and the darker side of the world. Followed by death.

The superiority....it's toxic. It burns.
I would like to see this if you ever get the chance to write it. Sounds like fun. biggrin

@Doc MFN: That's the most famous line besides "There's no crying in Baseball!". xD Well, the only one I've ever heard.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
NightfallDuet
Suiseiten

I would like to see this if you ever get the chance to write it. Sounds like fun. biggrin

@Doc MFN: That's the most famous line besides "There's no crying in Baseball!". xD Well, the only one I've ever heard.

Oh there are tons of great lines in old movies, Can't say I can place the name of the movie, or unfortunately the actors in it, but I'll never forget this one which comes from an old movie about a serial killer who is nice to old ladies before he kills them, "Someone should tell them, I'm the one who watches. I think I'll tell them." -opens door shouting- "I'M THE ONE WHO WATCHES!"

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
My reaction when I saw his name was one of the five.

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Doc MFN
NightfallDuet
Suiseiten

Oh there are tons of great lines in old movies, Can't say I can place the name of the movie, or unfortunately the actors in it, but I'll never forget this one which comes from an old movie about a serial killer who is nice to old ladies before he kills them, "Someone should tell them, I'm the one who watches. I think I'll tell them." -opens door shouting- "I'M THE ONE WHO WATCHES!"

That line sounds familiar. I wish I could place it. xD

@Lex: Yes, what would Batman do? *straight face*

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
NightfallDuet
Doc MFN
NightfallDuet
Suiseiten

That line sounds familiar. I wish I could place it. xD

@Lex: Yes, what would Batman do? *straight face*

I think I might have typed it a few times, damn, I tried again to find that movie last night and no dice. All of the sites concentrate on newer movies with serial killers, which sucks because the movie I'm looking for was awesome too, and they didn't even list The Lodger in there, a classic Jack the Ripper movie.

Unsealed Dabbler

Something with a shock collar every time Edward misbehaves might make a dent in him, at least until he started enjoying it.

Beloved Shapeshifter

Tympest
Something with a shock collar every time Edward misbehaves might make a dent in him, at least until he started enjoying it.
That may explain why his testicles may have shrunk inside him! Or at least why one time of having sex was enough for him.

Unsealed Dabbler

Suiseiten
Tympest
That may explain why his testicles may have shrunk inside him! Or at least why one time of having sex was enough for him.
They used electroshock therapy to make him not want sex? That's probably easier than neutering him.

Beloved Shapeshifter

Tympest
Suiseiten
Tympest
They used electroshock therapy to make him not want sex?
It seems to be a good theory. :3 He may have had such a good time his first and only time that the shock collar thought it was a sin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff