Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Cleric

... Oh, sweet mother of God I want to hit Bella in the face with a brick. Covered in spikes. And Tracker Jacker venom. (forgive me, I just read the Hunger Games for the first time a few days ago)

I just... they just summed up my biggest issue with the series in one neat, misanthropic sentence. Finally, miss Better-than-you-Bella can cast off that icky humanity and instead go around being superior and thinking nothing of her new family's cavalier attitude toward murder. After all, now she's pretty! (Incidentally, it greatly amuses me that apparently the only major change apart from the eye thing is that now Bella has permanent liquid eyeliner on.)

So! Discussion-ing! What the ******** is with the misanthropy in this series? Is there anything anyone's looking forward to seeing? Is the whole TSF boycotting, or will the lulz be worth sitting through the crap?

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Meyer fell utterly in love with her creations when she made them, because of this, she's became anti-human, this is why Twilight is so misanthropic.
Just like with the other movies, of course there will be Lulz, I mean, look at two of those lines in that thing already. "We're the same temperature now." and "I didn't think you would be so you." Those made me giggle snort.

Also, mash her into mushy peas for me! (mushy peas so happens to the captcha I got. XD)
Can Bella win a fight against a Pyramid Head?

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
What do you expect? Perfection is the only thing that's going on for Bella; she's finally what she wanted to be: Beautiful, Immortal, and most importantly, Edward's ~one true love~.

Ohhhh...Tracker Jacker Venom! I'LL GO GET SOME!!!!!
WTF stop hating on twilight
Ur just jealous that u cant have a hot bf

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
â™’

"
Because we humans are so imperfect, and mortal, and we PALE in comparison to the beauty of the elegant, godly, angelic, and outright PERFECT Cullens."

Devoted Cleric

The Carnivorous Unicorn

I could swear that was Longcat's line... they all blur together now!

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Kasri Noireau
The Carnivorous Unicorn

Wouldn't be surprised if they were one in the same. wink

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Minerva de Sade
â™’

"
Because we humans are so imperfect, and mortal, and we PALE in comparison to the beauty of the elegant, godly, angelic, and outright PERFECT Cullens."

*swoons* Oh, you're so right, Minvera. We are the lesser yet mortal beings than they are. For they have beauty in their souls, and we have none. We are so boring compared to the Meyerpires, oh yes indeed, we are ever so boring. *swoons again* I wish I was a Meyerpire, then life would be absolutely ~perfect~!
Kasri Noireau
The Carnivorous Unicorn

Who are you talking to? <look confused>

6,300 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Heckler 50
What has this world come to...

Devoted Wench

9,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
First off, this may be a bit of a noob question since I've only read the first book and saw the first movie, but why is the ring on her right finger?

As for the teaser...It's unimpressive imo. I remember for the first movie in the series some of the teasers and trailers at least made the movie look appealing but these is pretty meh.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Nanaran
First off, this may be a bit of a noob question since I've only read the first book and saw the first movie, but why is the ring on her right finger?

As for the teaser...It's unimpressive imo. I remember for the first movie in the series some of the teasers and trailers at least made the movie look appealing but these is pretty meh.

They probably mirrored that part.
That teaser trailer is ridiculous. It tells you nothing about the movie. It's great for a laugh, though.

Demonic Kitten

What's in the movie to even put in a trailer? I can't even watch a commercial of the movie without the same chill up my spine I get when I see my psychotic math teacher from high school try to squeeze her bulk into skinny jeans and ending up looking like a human muffin spilling over the wrapper.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff