• Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Mage Luna
Doc MFN
Mage Luna
Doc MFN
NightfallDuet
Doc MFN

I just like the fact that The Whale is upset with them changing it, totally dismissing the fact that Meyer herself helped to create this new ending.

The Boogla Whale is at it again? :/

Yup.

What's this inner demons stuff? I don't think Bella had anything to struggle with that was caused by her personality.

And that ending is so hypocritical, so we can't rant about the book not living up to our expectations, but she can rant about the movie (before we even know what's changed). Typical nutty.

Yup, exactly, a Twitard of her caliber, you really can't expect them to be reasonable.

She was probably self-righteous and obnoxious before Twilight. Twilight gave her a platform.

Watch the next video's gonna be "Oh the ending was spectacular and so wonderfulness! I loved it!!! I totally forgot what I was so worried for about a few months ago. Silly me."

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Mage Luna
Doc MFN
Mage Luna
Doc MFN
NightfallDuet
Doc MFN

I just like the fact that The Whale is upset with them changing it, totally dismissing the fact that Meyer herself helped to create this new ending.

The Boogla Whale is at it again? :/

Yup.

What's this inner demons stuff? I don't think Bella had anything to struggle with that was caused by her personality.

And that ending is so hypocritical, so we can't rant about the book not living up to our expectations, but she can rant about the movie (before we even know what's changed). Typical nutty.

Yup, exactly, a Twitard of her caliber, you really can't expect them to be reasonable.

She was probably self-righteous and obnoxious before Twilight. Twilight gave her a platform.

I agree with you on that.
NightfallDuet
Mage Luna
Doc MFN
Mage Luna
Doc MFN

Yup.

Watch the next video's gonna be "Oh the ending was spectacular and so wonderfulness! I loved it!!! I totally forgot what I was so worried for about a few months ago. Silly me."

Oh please, if that happened, she wouldn't acknowledge that she complained.

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Mage Luna
NightfallDuet
Mage Luna
Doc MFN
Mage Luna
Doc MFN

Yup.

....Well, yeah. God, I would hate meet her in real life. *shudders*
NightfallDuet
Mage Luna
NightfallDuet
Mage Luna
Doc MFN

Here's something else that will make you shudder. I hear she's a Youtube partner. She gets money for doing this.

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Mage Luna
NightfallDuet
Mage Luna
NightfallDuet
Mage Luna
Doc MFN

Here's something else that will make you shudder. I hear she's a Youtube partner. She gets money for doing this.

I heard that a long time ago; it creates a disturbing thought, yes it does.
NightfallDuet
Mage Luna
NightfallDuet
Mage Luna
NightfallDuet

I heard that a long time ago; it creates a disturbing thought, yes it does.

It's only because so many people's response to her is "check this out guys, there's this crazy a** Twilight fan". That's how I first heard of her. My friend more or less said "I found a video of a crazy woman crying over Twilight."

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
@Mage: I've heard about her from somewhere on Gaia when someone posted a thread or something about a chick crying about how Twilight is the greatest thing ever and how she makes responses to the trailers.

I thought it was pretty funny and I had to check it out. The first video I watched was the infamous one of how mad she was at the fans, and people alike, for hating Breaking Dawn.
NightfallDuet
@Mage: I've heard about her from somewhere on Gaia when someone posted a thread or something about a chick crying about how Twilight is the greatest thing ever and how she makes responses to the trailers.

I thought it was pretty funny and I had to check it out. The first video I watched was the infamous one of how mad she was at the fans, and people alike, for hating Breaking Dawn.

I don't know what my first video was, but I really hated her fan rage one over BD. What was UH-MAZING about the book?

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Mage Luna
NightfallDuet

I don't know what my first video was, but I really hated her fan rage one over BD. What was UH-MAZING about the book?

Me too. What was so UH-AMAZING about the BUUUUUUUUUUK? (I swear that all, or most, of the comments on YouTube were of "BUUUUUUUUUUUUK".)

You know her reaction videos? Okay, we don't have to cry and squeel over everything they're doing. They're not doing anything. Okay?

Breaking Dawn was the failure that just brought down Twilight. Or was it Twilight that brought down...I have no idea what I'm saying. xD
This is what i would like to happen. I could stand one full more movie just to let my plans come through.

Team Cullen/Pack/RandomVamps are having the regular court talky talk thing, and then they say something that pisses the Volturi off. So they start fighting and everything.

The cullens are actually winning using Bella The Speshul Snowflake's shield powers. Right as there are only Jane, and the three main Volturi left, the sky is opened up and Forks Washington actually is sunny (holy sh!t, rite?) and so everybody is sparklin it up. So everybody is looking up and they see Nyan Cat floating down on a marshmallow from Heaven.

At the same time, the ground starts shaking. Before they can be saved by Good Nyan Cat, Tac Nyan comes and pulls them into Hell below. So Edward and the other vamps are like chilling and introducing Bella to all the other vampy friends in Hell, when suddenly sh!t starts happening.

So then they get thrown out of hell because they aren't bad enough and all they do is sparkle. Hell is like reserved for bad a** test cheaters and stuff. So they're back in the gay meadow. When suddenly this Unicorn stampede starts running around like they're on crack, and they're closing in on the vamps.

So they vamps are all like "Oh ya unicorn blood bet that tastes good" and so Edward grabs a unicorn and like drinks it's blood. He's like drinking the streams of rainbow goodness and stuff when suddenly HE starts turning all rainbow colored the more he drinks. So he like spits it out but he can't do anything about being a rainbow so they need help because he can't be sparkly AND a rainbow or else no vamps will take him seriously. Even though he isn't taken seriously anyway, he wants to change this.

So Speshul Snowflake, *****, Sparklepire Edward, and the Mini Sparklepire Snowflake all go to find a special place where they can drain him of his Rainbow blood.

So they get that taken care of and then they come back down to Forks and then they look into the meadow and suddenly they see Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Blade, Dracula, and a whole bunch of other bad a** vamps and vamp hunters. The Cullens and the Pack and the Volturi and all the other vamps die. The End.
@Scarlet
That would be hilarious

@Duet
I don't have a problem with people liking Breaking Dawn, but if you're going to react to people not liking it with so much hatred, say something about the book other than "ermahgerd it's teh most ******** uuuuuh-mazing buuuuuuk evur"

It's just fangirling. It's not like we haven't been squeeing our heads off over the new Sailor Moon Anime.

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Mage Luna
@Scarlet
That would be hilarious

@Duet
I don't have a problem with people liking Breaking Dawn, but if you're going to react to people not liking it with so much hatred, say something about the book other than "ermahgerd it's teh most ******** uuuuuh-mazing buuuuuuk evur"

It's just fangirling. It's not like we haven't been squeeing our heads off over the new Sailor Moon Anime.

Well, at least with Sailor Moon, people have a legitimate reason to go "EMRAHGRED! DIS IS GONNA BE DA BEST EVURRRRR!". I know I do. xD

@Scarlet: I lol'd. Thank you for making my Bleh day better. Rainbows and Unicorns make everything better.
NightfallDuet
Mage Luna
@Scarlet
That would be hilarious

@Duet

Well, at least with Sailor Moon, people have a legitimate reason to go "EMRAHGRED! DIS IS GONNA BE DA BEST EVURRRRR!". I know I do. xD

@Scarlet: I lol'd. Thank you for making my Bleh day better. Rainbows and Unicorns make everything better.

Yeah, our childhood is returning in high definition.

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Mage Luna
NightfallDuet
Mage Luna
@Scarlet
That would be hilarious

@Duet

Yeah, our childhood is returning in high definition.

*giggles* Popcorn, anyone?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces