Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Shapeshifter

Charatka_nyo
Suiseiten
Ugh, I hate 3D. I can't see any significant differences and hate putting some lame plastic glasses over my glasses. stare
My main issue with 3D is that the tickets are twice as much expensive as for the two dimensional movie.
And most of the movie theaters in my city chooses to disregard 2D versions of movies for 3D versions. So your choice is to pay double or not see the movie.
But I can understand where are you coming from, my friend is always almost crying her eyes out after watching anything in 3D that lasts more than an hour. And my sister has it even worse, she claims she sees no difference between normal 2D picture and 3D with the special glasses on, so for her it's even bigger waste of money.

To stay on topic, I checked the ling Nightfall put in the first post and the phrase 'Stephenie Meyer and Melissa Rosenber "dreamed up" the new ending' made me think that they share a psychic link or that Stephenie dreams featuring Edward are contagious. Now that's perfect material for a creepypasta.
No doubt and I'm relieved that I'm immune to it. :3 But seriously, a mutual dream of a sparkly stalker? Couldn't they have dreamed of something better, like some sex dream that involved a flying bed, Channing Tatum, and whipped cream?

Anyhow, it sounds like a last- ditch effort to give intrigue to the series. If it gives better answers, a climactic fight scene that isn't completely Bella/ Edward/ Renesmee- centric (haha), and isn't wrapped like some cliched fairy tale, it may not be that bad. But, November will definitely tell the tale. I plan to go, if just to finish the series and call it a day/ wrap. ^^v

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Quote:
Anyhow, it sounds like a last- ditch effort to give intrigue to the series. If it gives better answers, a climactic fight scene that isn't completely Bella/ Edward/ Renesmee- centric (haha), and isn't wrapped like some cliched fairy tale, it may not be that bad. But, November will definitely tell the tale. I plan to go, if just to finish the series and call it a day/ wrap. ^^v

Agreed. A last effort to save the series from going under; though, to be honest, it wouldn't matter anyways because the fans are moving onto other things and don't seem to really care about Twilight anymore.

Hopefully, the ending that Meyer and Rosenburg came up with will be good. I don't know why Meyer didn't do this before when she was writing Breaking Dawn, but I guess she, as she usually does, didn't think about it.

November will tell the tale and gives a somewhat clearer view on what the hell was really suppose to happen. *shrugs*

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
NightfallDuet
Quote:

Agreed. A last effort to save the series from going under; though, to be honest, it wouldn't matter anyways because the fans are moving onto other things and don't seem to really care about Twilight anymore.

Hopefully, the ending that Meyer and Rosenburg came up with will be good. I don't know why Meyer didn't do this before when she was writing Breaking Dawn, but I guess she, as she usually does, didn't think about it.

November will tell the tale and gives a somewhat clearer view on what the hell was really suppose to happen. *shrugs*

I just like the fact that The Whale is upset with them changing it, totally dismissing the fact that Meyer herself helped to create this new ending.

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Doc MFN
NightfallDuet
Quote:

I just like the fact that The Whale is upset with them changing it, totally dismissing the fact that Meyer herself helped to create this new ending.

Nuttymadam? It's been a while since I saw any of her videos. xD

I could watch your signature all day...

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Doc MFN
NightfallDuet
Quote:

The Boogla Whale is at it again? :/
1. Well if I re-wrote the ending... I would have it like the book where Bella shows Edward what she is thinking by pulling her shield off of her, of course the bloodshed would be nice but the Cullens and wolves would totally kick a** and kill all the Volturi

2. Well in my opinion the Courtroom Drama was stupid, and they should have fought, but that's just me.. I hope the new ending is better aka they didn't replace it with more stupid s**t.

3. I think the movie will be good, but I will be sad because the saga is finally coming to an end, I hope it doesn't end in Jacob and Nessie "bonding time" either though.. that would be extremely bad

There is my opinion you guys.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Belethiel
Doc MFN
NightfallDuet
Quote:

Yep, I only heard about it because Black Pawn Movement did another riff of three of her videos, first one, Breaking Dawn trailer reaction; Blubbering and screaming as usual, second one, How Could you Kristen? and the third one, HOW COULD YOU CHANGE THE ENDING OH MY ******** GOD?!

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Doc MFN
Belethiel
Doc MFN
NightfallDuet
Quote:

Yep, I only heard about it because Black Pawn Movement did another riff of three of her videos, first one, Breaking Dawn trailer reaction; Blubbering and screaming as usual, second one, How Could you Kristen? and the third one, HOW COULD YOU CHANGE THE ENDING OH MY ******** GOD?!

I really wouldn't care if the ending to, say, Mockingjay changed for the movie. It's just a movie, not the actual book, so it isn't technically canon. The books will always be there for me. If I watch the movie, I might just go, "Well, that was stupid" at the end. I'm looking forward to the new ending. Hopefully it will top all of the changes in the previous movies and truly make the movies better than the books. But, it probably won't make it a good movie, considering the actors don't care about their roles enough to act their best and the special effects will probably be bad, and it'll be incredibly narmy, no doubt. xD ... Oh, and then we still have the child grooming issue.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
NightfallDuet
Doc MFN
NightfallDuet
Quote:

Yup.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Belethiel
Doc MFN
Belethiel
Doc MFN
NightfallDuet
Quote:

I really wouldn't care if the ending to, say, Mockingjay changed for the movie. It's just a movie, not the actual book, so it isn't technically canon. The books will always be there for me. If I watch the movie, I might just go, "Well, that was stupid" at the end. I'm looking forward to the new ending. Hopefully it will top all of the changes in the previous movies and truly make the movies better than the books. But, it probably won't make it a good movie, considering the actors don't care about their roles enough to act their best and the special effects will probably be bad, and it'll be incredibly narmy, no doubt. xD ... Oh, and then we still have the child grooming issue.

I think any change the end of this movie will be better. It won't make it perfect, but what with the fact that material is bad, it of course won't perfect. And thanks for the compliment on my signature, I could watch Little Creeper Observer all day too.
Doc MFN
NightfallDuet
Doc MFN
NightfallDuet
Quote:

Yup.

What's this inner demons stuff? I don't think Bella had anything to struggle with that was caused by her personality.

And that ending is so hypocritical, so we can't rant about the book not living up to our expectations, but she can rant about the movie (before we even know what's changed). Typical nutty.

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Doc MFN
Belethiel
Doc MFN
Belethiel
Doc MFN

I think any change the end of this movie will be better. It won't make it perfect, but what with the fact that material is bad, it of course won't perfect. And thanks for the compliment on my signature, I could watch Little Creeper Observer all day too.

Agreed. :3 I'm sure it would be an improvement.

Is it another creepypasta? I've seen it before.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Mage Luna
Doc MFN
NightfallDuet
Doc MFN
NightfallDuet
Quote:

Yup.

What's this inner demons stuff? I don't think Bella had anything to struggle with that was caused by her personality.

And that ending is so hypocritical, so we can't rant about the book not living up to our expectations, but she can rant about the movie (before we even know what's changed). Typical nutty.

Yup, exactly, a Twitard of her caliber, you really can't expect them to be reasonable.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Belethiel
Doc MFN
Belethiel
Doc MFN
Belethiel
Doc MFN

Agreed. :3 I'm sure it would be an improvement.

Is it another creepypasta? I've seen it before.

Sorta, it's from Tribe Twelve, a Slenderman video series on youtube.
Doc MFN
Mage Luna
Doc MFN
NightfallDuet
Doc MFN

Yup.

Yup, exactly, a Twitard of her caliber, you really can't expect them to be reasonable.

She was probably self-righteous and obnoxious before Twilight. Twilight gave her a platform.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff