Welcome to Gaia! ::

From English: He growled, a low sound in the back of his throat; his lips curled back over his perfect teeth. His body shifted suddenly, half-crouched, tensed like a lion about to pounce.
To Spanish: Él gruñió, un sonido bajo en la parte posterior de su garganta; sus labios se encresparon detrás sobre sus dientes perfectos. Su cuerpo cambió de puesto repentinamente, mitad-agachado, tensado como un león alrededor para saltar.
Back to English: He gruñió, a low sound in the later part of its throat; their lips were stirred up behind on their perfect teeth. Its body changed suddenly of position, half-bent, tightened like a lion around to jump.
To Dutch: Hij gruñió, een laag geluid in het recentere deel van zijn keel; hun lippen werden bewogen omhoog erachter op hun perfecte tanden. Zijn lichaam dat plotseling van positie, helft-neiging wordt veranderd, haalde rond aan als een leeuw om te springen.
Back to English: He gruñió, a low sound in the more recent part of its throat; their lips were moved omhoog on their perfect cogs. Its body that sudden of position, half inclination is changed, quoted round as a lion to jump.
To Portuguese: Ele gruñió, um baixo som na peça mais recente de sua garganta; seus bordos eram omhoog movido em suas rodas denteadas perfeitas. Seu corpo que repentino da posição, a meia inclinação é mudada, citado circularmente como um leão ao salto.
Back to English: It gruñió, a low sound in the part most recent of its throat; its edges were omhoog moved in its perfect indented wheels. Its sudden body that of the position, the half inclination is changed, cited circularly as a lion to the jump.
To Chinese Traditional: 它gruñió,在零件的低聲音最近它的喉頭; 它的邊緣是它完善的凹進的輪子移動的omhoog。 位置,半傾向被改變的它突然的身體,圓地被援引作為獅子對躍遷。
Back to English: It gruñió, in components low sound recently its throat; Omhoog which its edge is it consummates the wheel which indents to move. The position, half tendency its sudden body which changes, is cited round to jumps as the lion.
To Greek: Αυτό gruñió, στο συστατικό χαμηλό ήχο πρόσφατα ο λαιμός του Το Omhoog που η άκρη της είναι αυτό καταναλώνει τη ρόδα που χαράσσει για να κινηθεί. Η θέση, μισή τάση το ξαφνικό σώμα του γύρω από το οποίο οι αλλαγές, αναφέρονται στα άλματα ως λιοντάρι.
Back to English: This gruñió, in the constitutive low sound recently his neck Omhoog that her end is this consumes the tyre that it engraves in order to it is moved. The place, half tendency his sudden body round which the changes, are reported in the jumps as lion.
To German: Dieses gruñió, im aufbauenden niedrigen Ton vor kurzem, das sein Ansatz Omhoog, den ihr Ende dieses ist, den Reifen, dem er zwecks ihn graviert, wird verschoben verbraucht. Der Platz, halbe Tendenz sein plötzlicher Körper rund, den die Änderungen, in den Sprüngen als Löwe berichtet werden.
Back to English: This gruñió, in the developing low clay/tone recently, which its beginning Omhoog, which is their end of this, which tire, which it engraves for it, shifted used. The place, half tendency its sudden body approximately, which the changes, into which as a lion are reported to leaps.
To Korean: 이것의 그들의 끝인, 이동되는 그것의 시작 Omhoog 그것을 위해, 그것 새기는 피로하게 하는 사용하는 발전 낮은 찰흙에서 이 gruñió는, 또는 최근에 조율한다. 장소, 절반 추세 변화 그것의 급격한 몸 대략, 사자가 뜀에 보고된 대로.
Back to English: Is this their end, respects it start Omhoog it which moves, it carves and does to become fatigued and this gruñió or tunes recently from the developmental low-end clay which uses. Place, the body which half tendency change it is sudden approximately, as the lion is reported in jump.
To French: Est cette leur extrémité, le respecte commencent Omhoog il quels mouvements, il découpe et fait pour devenir fatigués et ce gruñió ou accordent récemment de l'argile bas de gamme développemental qui emploie. Endroit, le corps qui demi de changement de tendance elle est soudaine approximativement, car le lion est rapporté dans le saut.
Back to English: Is this their end, begin Omhoog it respects it which movements, it cuts out and made to become tired and this gruñió or grant bottom-of-the-range clay recently développemental which employs. Place, the body which half of change of tendency it is sudden roughly, because the lion is brought back in the jump.
To Russian: Этот их конец, начинает Omhoog он уважает его которые движения, оно режут вне и сделано уставалть и это gruñió или даровать bottom-of-the-range глина недавно développemental которая использует. Место, тело которое половина изменения тенденции он неожиданн грубо, потому что приносят льва назад в скачку.
Back to English: Their this end, begins Omhoog it respects its which motion, it cut outside and to made [ustavalt] and this gruñió or to grant bottom-of-the-range the clay recently of développemental which uses. The place, body which half of a change in the tendency it [neozhidann] is rough, because they bring lion back into the gallop.
To Japanese: 一方の端は、Omhoog作られるの外でそしてに[ustavalt]そしてこのgruñióまたはbottom-of-the-range補助金に切れるために合図する、それを使用するdéveloppementalの最近粘土尊重する始める。 場所、ボディ傾向の変更の半分それは[neozhidann]それらがギャロップに再びライオンを持って来るので、荒い。
Back to English: Développemental which the edge of one side Omhoog is made at outside and [uses ustavalt] and signals in order to be cut off in this gruñió or the bottom-of-the-range subsidy, that the clay you respect it begins recently. Because as for half that of modification of the place and body tendency [neozhidann] those come having the lion again in Gallup, it is rough.
To Chinese Simplified: 一旁边Omhoog边缘在这gruñió或bottom-of-the-range补贴被做在外部和的Développemental [用途ustavalt]和信号为了被切除,那黏土您尊敬它最近开始。 由于至于为一半那地方和身体倾向[neozhidann的]修改那些再来有狮子在袭步中,它是粗砺的。
Back to English: One side side Omhoog edge, in this gruñió or the bottom-of-the-range subsidy is made in exterior and Développemental [use ustavalt] and signal, for is excised, that clay you respected it to start recently. Because as for is 50% that place and the bodily tendency [neozhidann] revises these to have the lion again in Gallup, it is rough.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Original text:

"But where our fingers should have met, there was nothing but cold glass… With a dizzying jolt, my dream abruptly became a nightmare. There was no Gran. That was me. Me in a mirror. Me—ancient, creased, and withered."

...35 translations later, Bing gives us:

"However, my answer cold fingers. At the same time, the most important role and the nightmare. A bottle is interesting. This property corresponds to Wefshov."

6,300 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Heckler 50
O_o the bad translator versions are actually better...

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
personwholikescookiezX3

I know right?

6,300 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Heckler 50
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
personwholikescookiezX3

I know right?
ThEy actually aren't physically painful to read biggrin

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
personwholikescookiezX3
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
personwholikescookiezX3

I know right?

Yep, exactly.

6,300 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Heckler 50
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
personwholikescookiezX3
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
personwholikescookiezX3

I know right?

Yep, exactly.

I think I'll use badtranslator to go through reading eclipse without dying.

6,300 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Heckler 50
"When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end."

"Life is a dream, after the expected time. "

6,300 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Heckler 50
"I peeked up at him one more time, and regretted it. He was glaring down at me again, his black eyes full of revulsion. As I flinched away from him, shrinking against my chair, the phrase if looks could kill suddenly ran through my mind. "

"My nights were then directly the tension. If you want to delete, or the death of the party's Center."

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
personwholikescookiezX3
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
personwholikescookiezX3
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
personwholikescookiezX3

I know right?

Yep, exactly.

I think I'll use badtranslator to go through reading eclipse without dying.

Cool. XD

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
My goodness, the first few scentances in that book were horribly worded. And there is a grammar mistake. "I'd" is a contraction of "I had". So... that reads as "I had had" which is redundant.

"I stared without breathing across the room" just sounds awful. So... you breathe across rooms while staring normally?

Hang on, I'm going to give this a try...

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Belethiel
My goodness, the first few scentances in that book were horribly worded. And there is a grammar mistake. "I'd" is a contraction of "I had". So... that reads as "I had had" which is redundant.

"I stared without breathing across the room" just sounds awful. So... you breathe across rooms while staring normally?

Please do, it's fun.

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Belethiel

Please do, it's fun.

Hang on, I'm stuck on the whole breathing across rooms thing.... I pictured Bella flying and respiring loudly. emotion_awesome

Okay, I'm gonna need a paragraph. emotion_dowant

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Belethiel
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Belethiel

Please do, it's fun.

Hang on, I'm stuck on the whole breathing across rooms thing.... I pictured Bella flying and respiring loudly. emotion_awesome

Okay, I'm gonna need a paragraph. emotion_dowant

250 character limit on passages.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas