Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xx_Sparkie98_xX
Yunaloveheart
I sense someone is butthurt… because I prove her wrong.
Hahahaha Something Childlike to say. Almost like you. And Sparkie, Love the user. biggrin And yes, you are to be reported for calling her a a+hole. Only a a_hole would call someone that.. Where have i heard that before?? LMAO
You'll also get reported by posting that you are reported someone. It's a double-edge sword you're standing on. You must be new or you're her sockpuppet.
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Yunaloveheart
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Yunaloveheart
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Listen here little girl~ You Can't prove My opinion is wrong OR Any Better Than Yours. Opinions Can't Be Wrong. Talk about Bad Attitude, Soar Loser, and Remember, What is the TOPIC? You posting here is Spamming. stare
It's "sore loser" not "Soar loser". By wrong, you're clearly misunderstood what I meant. Beside, this thread contradicting the rules of this forum. Mada mada dane.
Ah no it's not, and SO what im a bad speller? The Post is Right. Your Post is out of THIS Topic. Haters go Hate SOMEWHERE ELSE.
Have you read the rules at all?

The Admin
Rules & Guidelines for Posting in Twilight Series

Topics Appropriate for the Twilight Series forum:
  • Topics related to the Twilight series of books, movies, characters, merchandise, and more!. This is purposefully being left open to generate interest and allowing for discussion.

• Anti-Twilight topics or ones criticising the series ARE allowed; however posting topics that mostly insult fans of Twilight, or that are overly abusive with very little real discussion content, are not allowed as they are considered trolling.

- Example:
    "I hate Twilight! It's a terrible book/movie!" "Here are the reasons I don't like Twilight." - acceptable
    "Twilight fans are so stupid!" "If you like Twilight, you fail at life and should GTFO." - not acceptable

• There is now a Team sticky designed for all discussion related to favourite characters, favourite pairings, which "team" you support and so on. Please post all relevant discussion in this thread: any other threads on this subject will be moved to the Recycle Bin.

Topics NOT Appropriate for the Twilight Series forum:
  • Threads composed of a picture, or a link, or a poll, or a single question with a one-word answer are not enough to count as a meaningful topic. These are considered "low-content" and can result in a warning. Keep the low-content threads in the Chatterbox forum.

• Threads that focus on the users of the forum/site instead of Twilight itself.

- Example:
    "I'm leaving this forum forever!" "You fans/haters all suck!" "-username- READ THIS!"

• Threads that do not relate to the Twilight series. This includes fan threads for characters not in Twilight.

• General (non-Twilight) vampire or werewolf discussions belong in the Supernatural forum
Haters are allow to be here whether you like it or not. Learn to read before open your big mouth.
Well better than your awful mouth. I can report you for what u called me. Keep that in MIND. Something you lack.
You'll also get reported by posting that you are reported someone. It's a double-edge sword you're standing on.
Yunaloveheart
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Yunaloveheart
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Yunaloveheart
It's "sore loser" not "Soar loser". By wrong, you're clearly misunderstood what I meant. Beside, this thread contradicting the rules of this forum. Mada mada dane.
Ah no it's not, and SO what im a bad speller? The Post is Right. Your Post is out of THIS Topic. Haters go Hate SOMEWHERE ELSE.

The Admin

• Topics related to the Twilight series of books, movies, characters, merchandise, and more!. This is purposefully being left open to generate interest and allowing for discussion.

• Anti-Twilight topics or ones criticising the series ARE allowed; however posting topics that mostly insult fans of Twilight, or that are overly abusive with very little real discussion content, are not allowed as they are considered trolling.

- Example:
    "I hate Twilight! It's a terrible book/movie!" "Here are the reasons I don't like Twilight." - acceptable
    "Twilight fans are so stupid!" "If you like Twilight, you fail at life and should GTFO." - not acceptable

• There is now a Team sticky designed for all discussion related to favourite characters, favourite pairings, which "team" you support and so on. Please post all relevant discussion in this thread: any other threads on this subject will be moved to the Recycle Bin.

• Threads composed of a picture, or a link, or a poll, or a single question with a one-word answer are not enough to count as a meaningful topic. These are considered "low-content" and can result in a warning. Keep the low-content threads in the Chatterbox forum.

- Example:
    "I'm leaving this forum forever!" "You fans/haters all suck!" "-username- READ THIS!"

• Threads that do not relate to the Twilight series. This includes fan threads for characters not in Twilight.

• General (non-Twilight) vampire or werewolf discussions belong in the Supernatural forum
Haters are allow to be here whether you like it or not. Learn to read before open your big mouth.
Well better than your awful mouth. I can report you for what u called me. Keep that in MIND. Something you lack.
You'll also get reported by posting that you are reported someone. It's a double-edge sword you're standing on.
I haven't reported you yet. I aways give people second chances. I'm a nice person, I hate arguing over a over rated movie. Something we both think. How about this, I'm sorry for getting impatient with a opinion. Will you say sorry? ( for calling names, disrespecting opinions) that way we both can sleep tonight. That was what I ment by we good now. whee
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Yunaloveheart
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Yunaloveheart
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX

The Admin

- Example:

- Example:

I haven't reported you yet. I aways give people second chances. I'm a nice person, I hate arguing over a over rated movie. Something we both think. How about this, I'm sorry for getting impatient with a opinion. Will you say sorry? ( for calling names, disrespecting opinions) that way we both can sleep tonight. That was what I ment by we good now. whee
Why should I say sorry when you insulted me first?
Actually you made the first insult, by comparing me to a monkey face, which is against rules. I'm making the right move to forgive you. This is the last post, I am making here. I am a twihard, no matter what bad thing you hav to say about me and my opinion. I'm no ahole, or all those dirty phrases you used to put me down. That is overdone, and childlike. Bedsides I'm the one who said sorry. What will that say? You are the one who refused to say sorry. What will that say to everyone. I'm no bully. I'm no noob( neither are you). I'm no ahole. I'm here to say what I have to say. I've been on Gaia for over 9 years. Gaia is amazing and unlike any other world. I can say what I want to say, when I want to say, as long as its in the rules, I've been hacked. Not planning to either. I hate to fight. I love to talk it out, and give. So yes, I will tip your post. It's the mature thing to do. My dog is very sick, I'm not going to spend my boxers last moments arguing with you. Goodbye(finally),
Sparkie~
Yunaloveheart
Xx_Sparkie98_xX
Yunaloveheart
Hahahaha Something Childlike to say. Almost like you. And Sparkie, Love the user. biggrin And yes, you are to be reported for calling her a a+hole. Only a a_hole would call someone that.. Where have i heard that before?? LMAO[/Ohquote]You'll also get reported by posting that you are reported someone. It's a double-edge sword you're standing on. You must be new or you're her sockpuppet.
Oh please, you would be the one who started this! You hurt this gaian, and yes I'm new, and quitting anyway, but you are messed up to act so child like and you are more a Bully in this shot. Least she said sorry, something you can't say, or face you got beat, the nice, good hearted way. What will that tell admin?
Xx_Sparkie98_xX
Yunaloveheart
Xx_Sparkie98_xX
Yunaloveheart
Hahahaha Something Childlike to say. Almost like you. And Sparkie, Love the user. biggrin And yes, you are to be reported for calling her a a+hole. Only a a_hole would call someone that.. Where have i heard that before?? LMAO
You'll also get reported by posting that you are reported someone. It's a double-edge sword you're standing on. You must be new or you're her sockpuppet.
Oh please, you would be the one who started this! You hurt this gaian, and yes I'm new, and quitting anyway, but you are messed up to act so child like and you are more a Bully in this shot. Least she said sorry, something you can't say, or face you got beat, the nice, good hearted way. What will that tell admin?
Oh look, a white-knight sockpuppet. You're defending a person who insulted others and then demand people to respect her. She's nothing but a self-center, shallow person who willing to bashed or threaten anyone who disagreed with her. So, you're doing nothing but makes her look like a coward who need a someone/sockpuppet to defend her.
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Actually you made the first insult, by comparing me to a monkey face, which is against rules. I'm making the right move to forgive you. This is the last post, I am making here. I am a twihard, no matter what bad thing you hav to say about me and my opinion. I'm no ahole, or all those dirty phrases you used to put me down. That is overdone, and childlike. Bedsides I'm the one who said sorry. What will that say? You are the one who refused to say sorry. What will that say to everyone. I'm no bully. I'm no noob( neither are you). I'm no ahole. I'm here to say what I have to say. I've been on Gaia for over 9 years. Gaia is amazing and unlike any other world. I can say what I want to say, when I want to say, as long as its in the rules, I've been hacked. Not planning to either. I hate to fight. I love to talk it out, and give. So yes, I will tip your post. It's the mature thing to do. My dog is very sick, I'm not going to spend my boxers last moments arguing with you. Goodbye(finally),
Sparkie~
Wrong, you call me "peanut brain" after I explain what a noob is. Being on Gaia for a long time have nothing to being a noob, it's the way you treated me. (threaten me multiple times, insults me, tell me to GTFO of this forum, accuse me for bullying you after you insulted me and threaten me). I assume you just skimmed through my post on noob.

Btw noob =/= newbie.
Xx_Sparkie98_xX
Yunaloveheart
Xx_Sparkie98_xX
Yunaloveheart
Xx_Sparkie98_xX
Yunaloveheart
Oh please, you would be the one who started this! You hurt this gaian, and yes I'm new, and quitting anyway, but you are messed up to act so child likeA and you are more a Bully in this shot. Least she said sorry, something you can't say, or face you got beat, the nice, good hearted way. What will that tell admin?
Oh look, a white-knight sockpuppet. You're defending a person who insulted others and then demand people to respect her. She's nothing but a self-center, shallow person who willing to bashed or threaten anyone who disagreed with her. So, you're doing nothing but makes her look like a coward who need a someone/sockpuppet to defend her.
LOL. Another thing she can report you for. Im not a sock puppet I just hate twilight as much as you do, and she does. You are in need of help. You. Can't claim a opinion is wrong. At least she said sorry and put a end to your stupidity. She never cussed at you. You did to her. I hope you can learn that you can't always be happy for other peoples taste is different from yours. I believe she respected to listen to your opinion, till your bad attitude took over. Calling names, pointing fingers. Childlike. She wanted to end this stupid argument, but you keep coming back, even after defete. I'm done here too. Gaia admins will see the things you called her, and the things you deleted so nobody could see. Very Childlike, and stupid waste of time.
Still threaten me? You're no different than her. I never bashed her opinion nor claimed her opinion on Twilight is wrong. Me calling her names is not as bad as her threaten me multiple times.

Btw, I know you're a sock-puppet because of your similar accusation of me for starting this drama.

Here the definition of sock-puppet.

sock puppet
1: A fake personality, usually a 'friend' or 'sister,' created by a drama queen/king for the sake of defending him/herself against others in an online forum.

2: Someone who might be an actual person but behaves like the above, defending someone who really deserves no defense.

Quotable Seeker

4,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Fell in love with Twilight a year after it came out(the book series)
Forgot about it for the longest time...
Started obsessing over that shiz again today..*0* <333
Xx-Constentine-xX
IKR? What is your fav Movie? ;D

Quotable Seeker

4,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Xx-Constentine-xX

Well I love the original Twilight and so far, Breaking Dawn Pt.1 c:
What's yours?
Xx-Constentine-xX
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Xx-Constentine-xX

What's yours?
I really Don't know, I Think I like Twilight a little Bit More.. c: It's The Original, There is something about the first that i like. ;D

Quotable Seeker

4,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Xx-Constentine-xX
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Xx-Constentine-xX

What's yours?
I really Don't know, I Think I like Twilight a little Bit More.. c: It's The Original, There is something about the first that i like. ;D

I know right?!? I always get a weird feeling when I watch it.(Good-weird though) ^-^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff