Welcome to Gaia! ::

K people I was just looking at a topic that said ... no twilight haters allowed... and like every twilight hater in the world was there -.- its sad how people follow instroctions these days *sigh* oh well... so now Im going to make my point : if you hate twilight you have no buisness here and If you dont like twilight thats your problem not the people who likes twilight problem >.<
Too bad because

User Image
What do people who like Twilight talk about? o_o

Rich Hunter

12,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Learn to spell!
deadrelatives

who knows -.- I'm outta the stupid twilight stage.
briget21
deadrelatives

This thread was two years old. Why oh WHY did you bring it back?
MuffinTheOrphan
briget21
deadrelatives

This thread was two years old. Why oh WHY did you bring it back?

because I'mma morron... ^.^"
I absolutely love tŵîłîght and can't wait for BD part 2
SkrillxHead
anyone who likes twilight past the age of 13 should jump off a cliff... seriously... go read watchmen you bastards...
Really?? I Love twilight, You don't have to Dis something that you don't care about. Don't be such a Kid. DO you honestly Think Little kids would Watch This?? I'ts not made for toddlers, and No, Reading Watchmen Is a Stupid way to waste Time.

Wealthy Phantom

Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
SkrillxHead
anyone who likes twilight past the age of 13 should jump off a cliff... seriously... go read watchmen you bastards...
Really?? I Love twilight, You don't have to Dis something that you don't care about. Don't be such a Kid. DO you honestly Think Little kids would Watch This?? I'ts not made for toddlers, and No, Reading Watchmen Is a Stupid way to waste Time.

its not that i dont care...
well yeah i dont ******** care.
i read the whole series throughout middle school and at that time i appreciated it..
now that im older and have seen only one of the movies i realized how ******** retarded main stream has made it so that it actually is acceptable for teeny boppers.
you actually have to comprehend to read watchmen hahah
SkrillxHead
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
SkrillxHead

i read the whole series throughout middle school and at that time i appreciated it..
now that im older and have seen only one of the movies i realized how ******** retarded main stream has made it so that it actually is acceptable for teeny boppers.
Well I don't want to try it. Its just sounds bad. And that is your Opinion and My Opinion is that yours iw Dead Wrong. stare Its just as bad as Adventure time.. Nope Adventure time is worse

Wealthy Phantom

Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
SkrillxHead
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
SkrillxHead

Well I don't want to try it. Its just sounds bad. And that is your Opinion and My Opinion is that yours iw Dead Wrong. stare Its just as bad as Adventure time.. Nope Adventure time is worse

i figured brain function would sound bad to someone such as yourself...

User Image
Twilight was Terrible and still is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas