Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xx-Constentine-xX
In no way are they shallow.
You like Alice just because she's (her actress) is cute and because Jacob is a shape shifter. That's a bit shallow at the least, and lacks any real reason to like them at the most.

Quote:
They are MY opinions, okay?
Did I ever say they were anyone else's opinions? Really, pointing out that these are your opinions doesn't change anything, doesn't really matter.

Quote:
If that is a problem for you, keep it to yourself because I really don't care what you think.
Why would I have a problem with these opinions being yours?

Quote:
I'm not being pissy either,
didn't say you were.

Quote:
I am being straight up with you. And Alice isn't cute.

Xx-Constentine-xX
I had called ONE of them cute.

You were saying?

Quote:
I am not upset AT ALL about her disagreeing with me.
Sure you're not.

Quote:
It's an opinion, it's going to get agreed/disagreed with and I don't mind.
Then why are you upset?

Quote:
I would never like someones just because of their appearance.Ever. Yes, I did with the Twilight characters
Please don't contradict yourself.

Quote:
but that is because that is not who they really are. That is their stage appearance.
What is this even supposed to mean?

Quote:
I'm sorry you feel the need to disagree with me but, No matter what is said, I am not going to change my opinion on the characters.
Your opinion on the surface appears to be shallow and vague. If you'd just elaborate instead of covering your ears and shouting that it's just an opinion no one would be getting frustrated. And really, you don't need to point out every five sentences that these are opinions. We know that.

Quotable Seeker

4,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
MuffinTheOrphan
Xx-Constentine-xX
In no way are they shallow.
You like Alice just because she's (her actress) is cute and because Jacob is a shape shifter. That's a bit shallow at the least, and lacks any real reason to like them at the most.

Quote:
They are MY opinions, okay?
Did I ever say they were anyone else's opinions? Really, pointing out that these are your opinions doesn't change anything, doesn't really matter.

Quote:
If that is a problem for you, keep it to yourself because I really don't care what you think.
Why would I have a problem with these opinions being yours?

Quote:
I'm not being pissy either,
didn't say you were.

Quote:
I am being straight up with you. And Alice isn't cute.

Xx-Constentine-xX
I had called ONE of them cute.

You were saying?

Quote:
I am not upset AT ALL about her disagreeing with me.
Sure you're not.

Quote:
It's an opinion, it's going to get agreed/disagreed with and I don't mind.
Then why are you upset?

Quote:
I would never like someones just because of their appearance.Ever. Yes, I did with the Twilight characters
Please don't contradict yourself.

Quote:
but that is because that is not who they really are. That is their stage appearance.
What is this even supposed to mean?

Quote:
I'm sorry you feel the need to disagree with me but, No matter what is said, I am not going to change my opinion on the characters.
Your opinion on the surface appears to be shallow and vague. If you'd just elaborate instead of covering your ears and shouting that it's just an opinion no one would be getting frustrated. And really, you don't need to point out every five sentences that these are opinions. We know that.

LOL. K. [:
Xx-Constentine-xX
LOL. K. [:
Your post amounts to the same effectiveness that posting 'cool story bro' has. Good job, you failed. Can you really think of no other reasons to like Edward, Alice, and Jacob?

Quotable Seeker

4,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
MuffinTheOrphan
Xx-Constentine-xX
LOL. K. [:
Your post amounts to the same effectiveness that posting 'cool story bro' has. Good job, you failed. Can you really think of no other reasons to like Edward, Alice, and Jacob?

LMAO, Whatever you say.
Xx-Constentine-xX
MuffinTheOrphan
Xx-Constentine-xX
LOL. K. [:

LMAO, Whatever you say.
So you're not going to answer the question? Fine, just go be butthurt somewhere else.

Quotable Seeker

4,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
MuffinTheOrphan
Xx-Constentine-xX
MuffinTheOrphan
Xx-Constentine-xX
LOL. K. [:

LMAO, Whatever you say.
So you're not going to answer the question? Fine, just go be butthurt somewhere else.

Hahah, You're killing me, But okay.c:

Dedicated Firestarter

13,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • First step to fame 200
Hmmm.... this place is so dead. So very dead. Tch, as I expected.
Not a single soul really cares about Twilight anymore. Gaia should just kill this subforum.
Xx-Constentine-xX
MuffinTheOrphan
Xx-Constentine-xX
Belethiel
Xx-Constentine-xX

I find bricks very passionate.
And they're in no way shallow at all.

Was that supposed to be witty? It wasn't.

No, those are shallow reasons that only exist on the surface of a puddle of oil. Saying you like a character because they're "cute" or attractive is stupid! Especially if that's your only reason!

Obviously you didn't read what I said. I had called ONE of them cute. And it was in fact, NOT my ONLY reason. No, It wasn't supposed to be witty. If you are so high maintenance, why are you even bothering to argue with me about MY, I'll repeat that again, "MY" opinion?
These are your reasons, yes, no need to get upset because someone disagrees. Not this upset anyway.

Your reasons; Alice looks like a bad a** pixie, Edward is very passionate yet tough, and Jacob because he's a werewolf.

Two out of three are semi shallow, while the one for Edward is very vague. Alice has no appearance to go on so why not ca her actress cute instead? Jacob just because he's a shape shifter (not were wolf) is kind of a silly reason to like him, especially because he isn't a good shape shifter nor does his state of being validate some of the things he does. That's kind of like saying that you like someone because of the color of their eyes when really they could be kicking kittens for all you know.

In no way are they shallow. They are MY opinions, okay? If that is a problem for you, keep it to yourself because I really don't care what you think. I'm not being pissy either, I am being straight up with you. And Alice isn't cute. I am not upset AT ALL about her disagreeing with me. It's an opinion, it's going to get agreed/disagreed with and I don't mind. If I really cared what people were going to say I wouldn't have posted. I will think what I please, and I will continue to not care. I would never like someones just because of their appearance.Ever. Yes, I did with the Twilight characters but that is because that is not who they really are. That is their stage appearance. I'm sorry you feel the need to disagree with me but, No matter what is said, I am not going to change my opinion on the characters.
I can't hear you over the sound of your shallowness and contradiction.

Quotable Seeker

4,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Yunaloveheart
Xx-Constentine-xX
MuffinTheOrphan
Xx-Constentine-xX
Belethiel
Xx-Constentine-xX

I find bricks very passionate.
And they're in no way shallow at all.

Was that supposed to be witty? It wasn't.

No, those are shallow reasons that only exist on the surface of a puddle of oil. Saying you like a character because they're "cute" or attractive is stupid! Especially if that's your only reason!

Obviously you didn't read what I said. I had called ONE of them cute. And it was in fact, NOT my ONLY reason. No, It wasn't supposed to be witty. If you are so high maintenance, why are you even bothering to argue with me about MY, I'll repeat that again, "MY" opinion?
These are your reasons, yes, no need to get upset because someone disagrees. Not this upset anyway.

Your reasons; Alice looks like a bad a** pixie, Edward is very passionate yet tough, and Jacob because he's a werewolf.

Two out of three are semi shallow, while the one for Edward is very vague. Alice has no appearance to go on so why not ca her actress cute instead? Jacob just because he's a shape shifter (not were wolf) is kind of a silly reason to like him, especially because he isn't a good shape shifter nor does his state of being validate some of the things he does. That's kind of like saying that you like someone because of the color of their eyes when really they could be kicking kittens for all you know.

In no way are they shallow. They are MY opinions, okay? If that is a problem for you, keep it to yourself because I really don't care what you think. I'm not being pissy either, I am being straight up with you. And Alice isn't cute. I am not upset AT ALL about her disagreeing with me. It's an opinion, it's going to get agreed/disagreed with and I don't mind. If I really cared what people were going to say I wouldn't have posted. I will think what I please, and I will continue to not care. I would never like someones just because of their appearance.Ever. Yes, I did with the Twilight characters but that is because that is not who they really are. That is their stage appearance. I'm sorry you feel the need to disagree with me but, No matter what is said, I am not going to change my opinion on the characters.

Ohh blow it out your a**. This is old.
Xx-Constentine-xX
Yunaloveheart
Xx-Constentine-xX
MuffinTheOrphan
Xx-Constentine-xX

あなたを聞くことはできません。

Quotable Seeker

4,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Yunaloveheart
Xx-Constentine-xX
Yunaloveheart
Xx-Constentine-xX
MuffinTheOrphan
Xx-Constentine-xX

あなたを聞くことはできません。

I couldn't care less if you can or not.xD
Xx-Constentine-xX
Yunaloveheart
Xx-Constentine-xX
Yunaloveheart
Xx-Constentine-xX

あなたを聞くことはできません。

You do care if you reply to it.

Familiar Phantom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is all I have to say on the subject.

Quotable Seeker

4,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Yunaloveheart
Xx-Constentine-xX
Yunaloveheart
Xx-Constentine-xX
Yunaloveheart
Xx-Constentine-xX

あなたを聞くことはできません。

You do care if you reply to it.

No, Not really..Not at all actually.

3,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
twilight movies are gay but the books re alright

Quick Reply

Submit