Tipsy Genius

Which YuGiOh! series is your favorite?

Season 0
YuGhOh! Duel Monsters
YuGiOh! GX
YuGiOh! 5 D's
YuGiOh! Zexal

Tipsy Genius

Personally, I am a lover of the classics. YuGiOh! Duel Monsters all the way!

Tipsy Genius

Tipsy Genius

Rainbow Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Well, personally I grew up with the classics, but as time passes on I started seeing the spin-offs.

GX I wasn't too keen on, but 5Ds really took a lot out of me, considering the huge character development as well as the atmosphere of the story itself. Zexal is growing upon me, so you can say that every one of the series truly holds a piece in my memory.

Season Zero...I wanted to replay that show so many times. Although it was the only one never aired in America, it was also the only one that showed many different shadow games as well as having the first story of how they met told in so many ways. emotion_kirakira

Now if they only start getting a little more serious on the romance... sweatdrop

Divine Junior

I grew up with Duel Monsters and the Abridged Series.
But honestly, I think Season 0 was the best. heart Still like Duel Monsters and Abridged, but if I had to chose, it'd be Season 0.
its tied for me with Season 0 and DM
Duel Monsters, all the way! It's time to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-uel!

The heart of the cards is where magic is found!

GX is still good though. I haven't sat down and watched 5Ds yet, but it looks interesting.

Zexea I know next to nothing about.

Timid Gaian

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
I guess I'd have to say I liked 5Ds the most. I hated that no one needed tributes for monsters in Duel Monsters, and I watched the first couple of eps. of Zexal and I couldn't stand the main character... I liked the E-heroes a lot, so GX came close. I don't like turbo dueling in the games, but Synchro summoning has made dueling a lot easier for me, and I love using Naturia monsters! Of course, I always have a E-hero and a Neos deck ready!

Friendly Lunatic

I love season 0 and Duel Monsters the most. The spin-offs don't really do it for me. I think the ancient Egypt focus is what really pulled me in in the first place, and without Yugi, it doesn't feel like Yugioh, you know?

Also, the Abridged series. heart

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Season 0 is easily my favorite, but of course I also like Abridged and Duelist. I don't really watch the spin offs.
Growing up around the origional DM series that's probably the one i'd go for, but i'd also never say no to the abridged series and season 0 (trying to watch this series in japanese but reading more of the manga to get other parts that i can't find). i'm kinda warming up to Zexal, but i don't watch it very often, the other spin offs i wasn't a big fan of either though..

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Conventioneer 300
black_thorns01
Which YuGiOh! series is your favorite?

Season 0
YuGhOh! Duel Monsters
YuGiOh! GX
YuGiOh! 5 D's
YuGiOh! Zexal

I like the original yu-gi-oh and the 5Ds. Akiza is my Favorite. But I like Ryo-Ohki more!

*meow*
Everything after GX never happened in my mind
Season 0: I saw a few episodes of season 0, and I'm not done watching it, but it's pretty interesting so far.
Duel Monsters: IS THE s**t! I grew up with Yugioh Duel Monsters and it will forever be my favorite!
GX: I was excited about it and I watched it, but it became boring as I kept watching. To me the only arc that i liked was that whole society of light season and also the only thing I liked about GX was that it took place in a school for dueling and that the students are in a dorm based on their dueling skills. I thought that concept was actually pretty cool.
5Ds: The whole card games on motorcycles idea was dumb, and I thought the whole show would be stupid, but 5Ds is not that bad, it's pretty interesting.
Zexal: I hate the main character! nuff said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff