crazy about it

Invisible Seeker

The breeder: Yu-Gi-oh original

Dangerous Hunter

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
I was a big fan of the original and the second series of yugioh!!!

Invisible Exhibitionist

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
Yugioh 5D's because CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES .

On a more serious note, I absolutely loved Akiza's character. Her growth was substantial and her dueling abilities were very respectable. I liked how she started as an antagonist but didn't have a bull s**t reason for being an enemy to Yusei.

5D's was more mature in a way that the show focused on dealing with death and the loss of loved ones. Carly's death, for me was one of the saddest moments in all of the series.

I absolutely despise Zexal.

Yuma's character is so typical, he's the hyperactive cheery kid that's always happy and wants to make people laugh. He's oblivious to the obvious crush that Tori has on him which is SO DAMN CLICHE GODDAMNIT.

I also hate Tori, for one her character is boring and unoriginal and two, she's useless.

Invisible Exhibitionist

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
YYuugi
Season 0: I love it for Cute Yugi and Yami Yugi 3nodding Also the other characters are more developed than in DM

DM: Was my favorite for half a decade, but it lacked of character development and I only cared about Yami Yugi there so ... (and why not, he was the main plot, and it took exactly 224 episodes for him to find his answer neutral )

GX: Im starting to watch it, I think its ok for now.

5D's: My favorite one I totally love it, screw that people think about card games on motorcycles as dumb, Synchro Summons and Riding duels are awesome, the characters aswell except Aki don't judge me, I just don't like her, and the story 3nodding

Zexal: I watch it once in a while when episodes look "interesting" although these newer episodes are better than what we got at first. I don't like the characters so much, and the colorful enviorment is making me go away from the show more than the characters already do xD

But Aki looked super hot in that tight motorcycle outfit...
5D's was my favourite and looks like it will stay like that. GX was cool too. But with duel runners and adult main characters 5D's absolutely was my favorite. Dueling on motorcycles: What's dumb about that? And it's not like it affects the game so much anyway. But ZeXal was completely a dissapointment to me. OK, anime is good, but a kid!? Yuma? Duel Disks back again?! That was quite a lack of imagination and I blame not the producers but the YuGiOh! fans who were saying "GX is the best, 5D's is so lame."

BTW, you're so right Evany, Aki was so .. uh umm. rolleyes Yeah, what were we talking about again? biggrin

Dangerous Hunter

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
Yugioh orginal is my favorite out of all the series.
I think GX made me love yugioh more because I imagined myself enrolling there
Duel Monsters of course! Though, I do like Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's too...
Season 0 is my favorite heart heart
Alaean
Well, personally I grew up with the classics, but as time passes on I started seeing the spin-offs.

GX I wasn't too keen on, but 5Ds really took a lot out of me, considering the huge character development as well as the atmosphere of the story itself. Zexal is growing upon me, so you can say that every one of the series truly holds a piece in my memory.

Season Zero...I wanted to replay that show so many times. Although it was the only one never aired in America, it was also the only one that showed many different shadow games as well as having the first story of how they met told in so many ways. emotion_kirakira

Now if they only start getting a little more serious on the romance... sweatdrop

Im still waiting for the next season of Zexal

Greedy Informer

I guess it'd be 5d's for me...
I kinda liked decks with synchro monsters..oh and dark synchro monsters too...

....and the next one would be GX...

Tipsy Genius

I seriously get more responses from here than anywhere else,
But what do you guys think about YuGiOh RP's?

Mewling Wolf

8,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
Evany Star

That's not a reason for liking her, also that was eh, not hot for me, Im a girl stare

Invisible Exhibitionist

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
YYuugi
Evany Star

That's not a reason for liking her, also that was eh, not hot for me, Im a girl stare

I am a girl too, no homo.

Her personality is what got me, the appearance was just a bonus.

Actually....

ALL OF THE HOMO emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas