Welcome to Gaia! ::

My favorite is Ukina because she crys crystals mrgreen
Siete111
My favorite is Ukina because she crys crystals mrgreen
IT'S YUKINA
Yes, Yukina is correct. She is Hiei (my beloved's) half-sister, her mother is Hina and they are all from the Koorime islands!
Where did everybody go? Okay, new question......In YYH if you could marry anybody and kill anybody who would it be and why?
I would marry Hiei heart heart heart (duh, I don't care what all you biotches say!) and I would kill..........Mukuro because she is a stupid person and I hate her guts.... evil

Demonic Bookworm

30,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Kouhi_Ariake
Where did everybody go? Okay, new question......In YYH if you could marry anybody and kill anybody who would it be and why?

I'd kill Togoro Ani (the creepy strechy guy) but I wouldn't marry anyone as all the good ones are either taken or not intersted.

I would marry Hiei heart heart heart (duh, I don't care what all you biotches say!) and I would kill..........Mukuro because she is a stupid person and I hate her guts.... evil

Why is that? Because she is an obsitcal to 'your' Hiei? sweatdrop

Murkuro's cool I mean she went from being a lonely sexualy abused slave (she poured acid over her own face to stop her owners advances) to one of the three most powerfull Yokai on the planet. Her ultimate goal is peace in the Makai. She stayed true to her self and people by allowing them to eat what they wanted/needed (remember Raizen starved himself to death.) and still found it in herself to pay tribute to her fallen rival ( She sent a flower to Raizen's funeral while Yomi ignored it.) And to top it off she was big enough to obey the new leader of the Makai when he said to leave the people alone. All that and she kicks major rear.
I believe she rocks for all that, but she has to stay away from MY HIEI!
Anybody else want to express their thoughts?
stare Fine then! You can all go screw yourselves for all I CARE!
i like yoko cause hes a thief (very sexy) ears and tail is plus i also like jin but i would marry yoko and kill all of kurama's annoying fan girls ( or have yoko do it i can tell he itching to do it) yay demon powers!!!
GOOD ANSWER!! But I think Yoko would rather first make out with the girls first or maybe sex......
Kouhi_Ariake
GOOD ANSWER!! But I think Yoko would rather first make out with the girls first or maybe sex......
good point good point kill them after .......FOOD BREAK be back in 5 -runs and trips down stairs- opps

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff